+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal waiting for photo approval

ihelp

Oct 1, 2022
Hey everyone, I recently got my PR application approved and had the same issue you all are having. so my photo was waiting on approval for about 4 weeks no decision has been made, I tried to call them and as you guys know it's impossible to talk to an officer or operator. so I replied back to the email I got from them which is the one you reply with information, so I send them an email mentioning my issue and I got a reply back within 10 - 15 mins from them saying that my PR card has been mailed, and I immediately went to check it and found it in the mail. So what I'm saying here is send them an email and go check your mail, because there's a big chance that you'll find your PR card there. It has been 2 months now and I just checked my PR portal account and still, no decision has been made about my photo lol. so it's normal they don't update their system regularly.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hey everyone, I recently got my PR application approved and had the same issue you all are having. so my photo was waiting on approval for about 4 weeks no decision has been made, I tried to call them and as you guys know it's impossible to talk to an officer or operator. so I replied back to the email I got from them which is the one you reply with information, so I send them an email mentioning my issue and I got a reply back within 10 - 15 mins from them saying that my PR card has been mailed, and I immediately went to check it and found it in the mail. So what I'm saying here is send them an email and go check your mail, because there's a big chance that you'll find your PR card there. It has been 2 months now and I just checked my PR portal account and still, no decision has been made about my photo lol. so it's normal they don't update their system regularly.
Hi can you help me to answer my one question because you already applied it and today i want to submit my application, i filled my IMM5444e form and i clicked validate but it is not saying validated or it didn't show any barcode,Is it norma?
Thanks

ihelp

Oct 1, 2022
Hi can you help me to answer my one question because you already applied it and today i want to submit my application, i filled my IMM5444e form and i clicked validate but it is not saying validated or it didn't show any barcode,Is it norma?
Thanks
Hi there, sorry I don't know to be honest, but I just searched the IMM5444e and it showed me it's for Application for Permanent Residence card, so my question for you is are you applying for PR card or for your status in Canada be PR, because the form you are referring to for PR status people who wants to get their only PR card or renew it.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi there, sorry I don't know to be honest, but I just searched the IMM5444e and it showed me it's for Application for Permanent Residence card, so my question for you is are you applying for PR card or for your status in Canada be PR, because the form you are referring to for PR status people who wants to get their only PR card or renew it.
Hello thanks for your response, I am applying to renew my pr card,

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
My initial photo was submitted on the 27th of June but rejected on the 12th of July. I uploaded a new picture on the 12th of July 2022 that met the requirements however it is still pending review and I am yet to receive my PR card.
On the same boat

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
I'm guessing you were an inland applicant and submitted online? Can you please share the email address you sent to IRCC for application inquiry?

It seems like they're processing inland and online applications faster than outland paper applications. I can't even link an application to my account and the page constantly redirects to IRCC homepage.

Last edited:

Jsuleim

Mar 1, 2022
It feels so good to find a forum like this
I got an approval and like to portal October 5th
I added my address and uploaded photos October 6th and am still waiting for eCOPR and approval from IRCC for PR

Eivar4311

Jun 11, 2022
My initial photo was submitted on the 27th of June but rejected on the 12th of July. I uploaded a new picture on the 12th of July 2022 that met the requirements however it is still pending review and I am yet to receive my PR card.
Reached out to IRCC once more via the email address they used to ask me for my information to create my login for the PR confirmation portal. This was done on October 11, 2022. I got a response on October 12, 2022 to say that my PR card was sent to the production team and they are unable to advise of the approximate timeline of production and distribution.

I called their number as well on October 12, 2022 and was advised by the agent that my card was only sent to the production team on October 12th based on what she is seeing and so she said to give them about 6 weeks or so.