+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal waiting for photo approval

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
Reached out to IRCC once more via the email address they used to ask me for my information to create my login for the PR confirmation portal. This was done on October 11, 2022. I got a response on October 12, 2022 to say that my PR card was sent to the production team and they are unable to advise of the approximate timeline of production and distribution.

I called their number as well on October 12, 2022 and was advised by the agent that my card was only sent to the production team on October 12th based on what she is seeing and so she said to give them about 6 weeks or so.
What is the email address you emailed to, would be helpful to have as I'll email them and see if I ever get an y response. I cannot get hold of any IRCC agents and have been trying for months now.

Eivar4311

Jun 11, 2022
What is the email address you emailed to, would be helpful to have as I'll email them and see if I ever get an y response. I cannot get hold of any IRCC agents and have been trying for months now.
The email address is IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The contact number for IRCC is 1-888-242-2100. Just select the option that asks if you submitted an application for PR card renewal or if you want to report the loss of a PR card. You’ll get to an agent in no time.

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
The email address is IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The contact number for IRCC is 1-888-242-2100. Just select the option that asks if you submitted an application for PR card renewal or if you want to report the loss of a PR card. You’ll get to an agent in no time.
Thank You for that information but I believe that email is only for the applications processed in ON province and not for other provinces. Also, that's the same number I been calling IRCC for few months now without having a luck to talk to a real person and in my case it's neither option but to inquire about already submitted new PR card application.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Below is my status for PR card:

Photo - Rejected on September 28, 2022 because background was too dark so I resent it on September 28, 2022
Emailed IRCC - October 12, 2022
PR Card -

I also emailed IRCC on Oct 12 on the same email they sent me asking me for my information to send me my portal credentials. Still waiting

Eivar4311

Jun 11, 2022
Reached out to IRCC once more via the email address they used to ask me for my information to create my login for the PR confirmation portal. This was done on October 11, 2022. I got a response on October 12, 2022 to say that my PR card was sent to the production team and they are unable to advise of the approximate timeline of production and distribution.

I called their number as well on October 12, 2022 and was advised by the agent that my card was only sent to the production team on October 12th based on what she is seeing and so she said to give them about 6 weeks or so.
I was notified on October 14, 2022 that my card was sent to me in the mail. Its finally over, I should receive it in a few days or so.

Reactions: vtkv

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I was notified on October 14, 2022 that my card was sent to me in the mail. Its finally over, I should receive it in a few days or so.
After seeing your post I emailed them again and actually received an automatic email back. Hoping to hear back from them today.

Question for you - Is your portal account still showing your picture under review or has it been accepted by IRCC now that they have mailed your PR Card?

Eivar4311

Jun 11, 2022
After seeing your post I emailed them again and actually received an automatic email back. Hoping to hear back from them today.

Question for you - Is your portal account still showing your picture under review or has it been accepted by IRCC now that they have mailed your PR Card?
I hope you hear something from them soon. The picture is still showing under review. I was able to see that the card was mailed because I linked it to my GC Key profile.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I hope you hear something from them soon. The picture is still showing under review. I was able to see that the card was mailed because I linked it to my GC Key profile.
Wait what? You can link your portal account to your GCKEY account? How did you do that?

Eivar4311

Jun 11, 2022
Wait what? You can link your portal account to your GCKEY account? How did you do that?

I logged into my GCKey account and went through the process to link an application. If I remember correctly I selected link PR card application (Not able to double check right now as the page seems to be down) and filled out the details.

Reactions: vtkv

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
So I tried linking by PR Card Application 5 times with my GCKEY profile but its says "no application found"
Also still haven't heard back from IRCC regarding my email to them on Oct 11.
What the heck is happening :/

Jsuleim

Mar 1, 2022
I am also still waiting , I had my portal set up since on the 3rd of October and this is 17th I still haven’t gotten my COPR. Has any one witnessed this before and what can I do.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I am also still waiting , I had my portal set up since on the 3rd of October and this is 17th I still haven’t gotten my COPR. Has any one witnessed this before and what can I do.
not sure if it will help but see my full timeline in my signature.

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
So I tried linking by PR Card Application 5 times with my GCKEY profile but its says "no application found"
Also still haven't heard back from IRCC regarding my email to them on Oct 11.
What the heck is happening :/
What email address did you email IRCC to? Do you know the processing office which is processing your case? I'm in the same boat where I see the message on IRCC website as "no application found" despite of entering the exact info as in eCOPR and Passport and no luck.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
What email address did you email IRCC to? Do you know the processing office which is processing your case? I'm in the same boat where I see the message on IRCC website as "no application found" despite of entering the exact info as in eCOPR and Passport and no luck.
I emailed them back to the same email address they asked me for my information before setting up my portal account. My application for PR was being processed at Etobicoke but not sure if that changes after becoming a PR waiting for PR Card.
I am gonna try to link my application again today.

Maybe we are unable to link it because they mailed our PR cards already? Who knows.