+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal waiting for photo approval

calguy99

Sep 24, 2020
I emailed them back to the same email address they asked me for my information before setting up my portal account. My application for PR was being processed at Etobicoke but not sure if that changes after becoming a PR waiting for PR Card.
I am gonna try to link my application again today.

Maybe we are unable to link it because they mailed our PR cards already? Who knows.
I think new PR cards are processed at Sydney processing center in NS for which I'm trying to find a email address and no luck so far. Few weeks ago I tried to link the application but none were found and I didn't try after that.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
So I got covid last week and the last time i checked my application on my portal was Wednesday Oct 19 and since then i have been in bed. I just logged into my portal and my application shows that it has been fully accepted along with my picture but i did not get any emails or updates that my revised picture was accepted. I am guessing they accepted my picture somewhere between Oct 19 and Oct 24 and now my portal account says the information that they have on my portal will disappear in 30 days. I am not sure 30 days from when since i did not get any updates via email. Eagerly waiting for my card.

Jsuleim

Mar 1, 2022
No update my lawyer said they no longer give eCOPR that i should wait for my PR. I don’t know how true it is he said they stopped after covid hence the delay

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
No update my lawyer said they no longer give eCOPR that i should wait for my PR. I don’t know how true it is he said they stopped after covid hence the delay
Totally false, they issue one. Thats the process. 2 of my friends got their PR a month ago and the process was eCOPR and then PR card after that.

Jsuleim

Mar 1, 2022
ok am still waiting never knew it takes forever now to get COPR i see lots of people complaining of lately