Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi guys,
Wanted to share my timeline to see if someone else is going through the same.
Portal email: September 13th
Got address and declaration approved: September 14th
Received eCoPR: September 15th
PR card: Still waiting…

My photo is under review since then. Has anyone been through the same situation?

Reactions: PriyaFarmaan

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
@fernandaontario I received my eCoPR on June 17th 2021 and i'm still waiting for PR card....
some people receive them quickly and some have been waiting for months & months. It's incredibly frustrating, I want to be able to go see my family! I also try and call immigration but you can never speak to an operator, they're always too busy...

Reactions: paneka penalty

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
@fernandaontario I received my eCoPR on June 17th 2021 and i'm still waiting for PR card....
some people receive them quickly and some have been waiting for months & months. It's incredibly frustrating, I want to be able to go see my family! I also try and call immigration but you can never speak to an operator, they're always too busy...
I’m so worried about not getting on time, I have a trip scheduled by the end of December and I’m really hoping I can get it on time. I know we could also apply for a PRTD outside of Canada but it would take months to get it approved.
did you apply on the portal or by mail?

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
I applied through the portal at the same time as giving my address...my photograph just continues to say "in review with IRCC". You might be incredibly lucky to get it before December! apparently they are processing them but just very slowly. i'll let you know if I get any updates!

Navny

Jan 27, 2021
I’m so worried about not getting on time, I have a trip scheduled by the end of December and I’m really hoping I can get it on time. I know we could also apply for a PRTD outside of Canada but it would take months to get it approved.
did you apply on the portal or by mail?
As of today, New PR card processing time has come down from 120days to 105days in "Check Processing times" page.
So hopefully we will be getting our cards before our travel.

My eCOPR date is Oct12 and my planned travel date is Jan 28th!
All the best :)

• Love
Reactions: fernandaontario

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
As of today, New PR card processing time has come down from 120days to 105days in "Check Processing times" page.
So hopefully we will be getting our cards before our travel.

My eCOPR date is Oct12 and my planned travel date is Jan 28th!
All the best :)
Wow that’s a big difference! Thanks for the update. Do you know if does processing times work for both email and online (through the portal) applications?

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
I received my ecopr on October 15th.
PR Card photo rejected on October 20th due to bad quality.
Uploaded a new photo on the same day, October 20th. Photo is still in review.

Is there any place where can I contact with IRCC about my PR Card process ?
Since they rejected my first photo right away and no updates on my new photo, I am afraid if i went below the queue.

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Have you received any updates?

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I received my ecopr on October 15th.
PR Card photo rejected on October 20th due to bad quality.
Uploaded a new photo on the same day, October 20th. Photo is still in review.

Is there any place where can I contact with IRCC about my PR Card process ?
Since they rejected my first photo right away and no updates on my new photo, I am afraid if i went below the queue.
I’ve sent emails everywhere and I always get the same reply which is basically saying that unless you’re changing important information about your application all you can do is wait, your application is in process…

so frustrating!! I even tried to call IRCC and never got to even talk to an operator

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I applied through the portal at the same time as giving my address...my photograph just continues to say "in review with IRCC". You might be incredibly lucky to get it before December! apparently they are processing them but just very slowly. i'll let you know if I get any updates!
Today someone said they got it within the first 2 months… eCoPR received September 28th and received Pr card on mail Nov 4th… the processing times have gone from 120 days to 105 days on the IRCC website…

astacom

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
4 months have passed on my end... still nothing.. we got eCOPR June 29th.. no updates.. we already moved address, I did an address request, no updates as well and their reason is always the Afghanistan issue being priority (lol, before the reason was covid, now they come up with so many excuses).. frustrating, its hard to plan a trip back to our country because of this.

Reactions: Kay2018

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
4 months have passed on my end... still nothing.. we got eCOPR June 29th.. no updates.. we already moved address, I did an address request, no updates as well and their reason is always the Afghanistan issue being priority (lol, before the reason was covid, now they come up with so many excuses).. frustrating, its hard to plan a trip back to our country because of this.
I fully understand. I got the same reason of why they’re taking longer but doesn’t explain to me how is that some other people are receiving their PR cards so fast then!! I have a trip planned to visit my home country by the end of December and I’m so concerned about not getting it on time, so sad and unfair.

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
I fully understand. I got the same reason of why they’re taking longer but doesn’t explain to me how is that some other people are receiving their PR cards so fast then!! I have a trip planned to visit my home country by the end of December and I’m so concerned about not getting it on time, so sad and unfair.
A friend of my received her eCoPR last week and her PR Card came today in the mail. I'm so happy for her but I want to scream!!!! No updates fernanda....

Reactions: Navny

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
A friend of my received her eCoPR last week and her PR Card came today in the mail. I'm so happy for her but I want to scream!!!! No updates fernanda....
That’s exactly how I feel!!!! It’s so unfair!!! Why is that some applications are taking longer?! Drives me crazy, please keep me updated