Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
In a week if i remember. I have put the details in my signature :)
Why could not they just approve photo saint with address… so messed up!
i heard some where that photo gets approved in the system after the card is printed….. no clue!
Thankyou, noted your signature.
i have read the same. Card is printed and photo still shows under review. As long as the process is progressing smooth, its all good. But yeah it does create anxious moments.
So if I understand correctly, both you n your spouse have now received your ecopr but waiting for photo approval.

Reactions: rashi1101

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
Thankyou, noted your signature.
i have read the same. Card is printed and photo still shows under review. As long as the process is progressing smooth, its all good. But yeah it does create anxious moments.
So if I understand correctly, both you n your spouse have now received your ecopr but waiting for photo approval.
Fingers crossed then!
Its only for my spouse . I was sponsoring him :)

Jun 13, 2022
I applied through the portal at the same time as giving my address...my photograph just continues to say "in review with IRCC". You might be incredibly lucky to get it before December! apparently they are processing them but just very slowly. i'll let you know if I get any updates!
Do you remember how long to they accept?

shielamaym

Sep 14, 2022
Does anyone have any updated timeline on how long it took to get the address and photo approved?
Hi! I received an email from IRCC about what to do for the final step in processing my permanent residency on August 15, 2022. Same day, I replied on the email with the information they needed and they sent an invitation to create an account on PR portal so I did right away. I confirmed that I’m inside Canada, enter my address and uploaded a photo (which I only use my mobile phone to take it). When I uploaded the photo, it said it’s too bright or dark but I still sent it anyway. August 17, 2022 I got my eCoPR, my address’ been approved but photo’s still in review by IRCC. Surprisingly, September 9, 2022 I got my PR card in the mail even upon checking in the portal that photo is still under review by IRCC.

inderpartap

Oct 18, 2021
PR Card Timeline
  • Photo and Address submission: 17 Sept
  • eCOPR: 21 Sept
  • Address Accepted: 26 Sept
  • We mailed your permanent resident card to you (GCKey status): 27 Sept
P.S.: Photo is still in review

Reactions: paneka penalty

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Update: So they rejected my picture because the background was too dark. The background is literally WHITE so I brightened it a little more and resent it.

dharanc

Sep 1, 2021
PR Card Timeline
Hi , May I know the validity of eCOPR you received ?

dharanc

Sep 1, 2021
Update: So they rejected my picture because the background was too dark. The background is literally WHITE so I brightened it a little more and resent it.
Thanks for the update, May I know the validity of your ecopr ?

Reactions: vtkv

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
How did
PR Card Timeline
Are you an inland applicant?

Eivar4311

Jun 11, 2022
My initial photo was submitted on the 27th of June but rejected on the 12th of July. I uploaded a new picture on the 12th of July 2022 that met the requirements however it is still pending review and I am yet to receive my PR card.

Reactions: vtkv