+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal waiting for photo approval

NikolaJ

Feb 11, 2022
Hello, we are also in the same condition and would like to know where we can see this information that we can travel via car to US without PR card and reenter with eCoPR?
Please do share the link for the same asap.
Hi, yes you can enter Canada through the US-Canada land border as many times as you like until you receive you PR card. I just came back from Mexico last week and I flew out of Buffalo airport using my eCOPR to enter back into Canada.

https://immigrating-to-canada.com/residency-parent/pr-card-renewal/can-travel-without-permanent-resident-card/

This website confirms that you can do what I stated above.

NikolaJ

Feb 11, 2022
Hi
With Copr,,,Can i reenter canada through land border if i am driving Rented Vehicle?? Does it come into category of commercial vehicle or private?
Yes, a rental car is considered a personal vehicle so you can use it to enter Canada via the US land border using you eCOPR.

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Hi Lanis,
I received my CoPR on June 18, 2021. Visa office is OSC (Ottawa). It's been 9 months and still photo in review with IRCC:) I sent webforms and called IRCC numerous times. Didn't help at all. I have been checking my f. mail box every single day for PR card since then. Guess what? Nothing.. Hard to be calm but still trying. Good luck everyone.
Hi Kursat, after 301 days of waiting I FINALLY received my PR card! have you tried speaking to your local MP office? They kept me reasonably up to date and let me know my PR Card was on the way. Hopefully it's very soon as you and I received our CoPR at the same time. Fingers crossed!

freitasr

Apr 27, 2022
Hi, yes you can enter Canada through the US-Canada land border as many times as you like until you receive you PR card. I just came back from Mexico last week and I flew out of Buffalo airport using my eCOPR to enter back into Canada.

https://immigrating-to-canada.com/residency-parent/pr-card-renewal/can-travel-without-permanent-resident-card/

This website confirms that you can do what I stated above.

Do you have a US VISA? As far as I understand, with your COPR you cannot enter the US unless you have a VISA, but for returning to Canada the COPR is valid.

NikolaJ

Feb 11, 2022
Do you have a US VISA? As far as I understand, with your COPR you cannot enter the US unless you have a VISA, but for returning to Canada the COPR is valid.
Yes, I have a B1/B2 visa for the US. You will need one if your passport is not eligible for a visa upon arrival to the US.

freitasr

Apr 27, 2022
Yes, I have a B1/B2 visa for the US. You will need one if your passport is not eligible for a visa upon arrival to the US.
Ok great...that's what I thought.

I have a visa interview for the end of May. Hoping to travel to my home country from the USA and return to Canada via rental car with copr.
Of course, that is if my PR card doesn't arrive before that.

COPR approved Feb 17 2022
Photo in portal still under review.....address was accepted on March 7th

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
Hi guys. I just received update from CIC account where i linked pr card application it says .application approved. But in my pr portal my address and photo are still in review..what does this mean?
How link pr portal to account of gc

pratham1102

Apr 6, 2022
I uploaded my picture and address on April 28th and got the eCOPR on April 29th. The picture is still in review. The GC Key application shows approved.
Will there be a new status somewhere once the PR card is shipped?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
I uploaded my picture and address on April 28th and got the eCOPR on April 29th. The picture is still in review. The GC Key application shows approved.
Will there be a new status somewhere once the PR card is shipped?
Have you received your PR card yet? Its 2 weeks since you received your ecopr.

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
my husband got hus address approved in the portal yesterday but photo still says in review…
He received the ecopr on march 22.
I wonder why the photo still says in review…..

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
my husband got hus address approved in the portal yesterday but photo still says in review…
He received the ecopr on march 22.
I wonder why the photo still says in review…..
I have seen few mention that photo is under review. After photo is approved the pr card will b dispatched. This is my understanding.
How many days did it take to get the ecopr?

rashi1101

Dec 4, 2019
I have seen few mention that photo is under review. After photo is approved the pr card will b dispatched. This is my understanding.
How many days did it take to get the ecopr?
In a week if i remember. I have put the details in my signature :)
Why could not they just approve photo saint with address… so messed up!
i heard some where that photo gets approved in the system after the card is printed….. no clue!