+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

A.HAMAD

Sep 6, 2020
Hi guys can someone please tell me about this if anyone face this reply from IRCC landing appointment..
I had a landing appointment booked in Saskatoon office and i have emailed them regarding my landing and i have received this reply

At the present time, your application cannot be finalized because your Dependant is residing overseas. Your application will be monitored and you will be advised once changes are able to be made

Can someone please tell me about this as i am so stressed
I am sharing with you a same situation and my COPR will expire at 14 October 2020.Did you received any call from IRCC or emails to do Virtual landing with you

A.HAMAD

Sep 6, 2020
Hi
Plz, I need your Advice my spouse is outside Canada. I am the main applicant I am inside Canada. My COPR will expire by 14 October 2020. The IRCC refused to do a virtual landing because my spouse is outside Canada.it should be all members of the family be inside to do a virtual landing.
Do u have any idea what should I do
Looking forward for kindly support.

A.HAMAD

Sep 6, 2020
Inland applicant. PPR request received early March. Passport sent to Ottawa early in March. Delivered to Ottawa March 13 or so.
The return tracker never activated. The online system never updated. I raised the web form once and received a general response that 'the application is still in process', it was in May or so.

Yesterday, I received a call from an immigration officer to confirm if I'm still living in Canada and my home address. The conversation was quick.
After the call, COPR email was sent to me ' Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!' with the official document attached etc, and the request to send the photos again to get the final original PR printed. In the meantime, the letter attached is to be used inside Canada as my permanent residence status confirmation.

WAITED over 3 months after PPR with silence. Looks like thing are moving but slowly. GOOD LUCK to you all!
When u received a call for IRCC. Is you all family members in Canada with u or any dependent out side.

pinkypinky

Mar 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
Dec 1 2018
I am 2018 AOR of EE lol. My landing interview had canceled because of covid. I supposed to have an interview on Mar 16 sadly.
No information or no notice yet so far. Very frustrated.
I would like to ask if anyone knows Niagara Office email address.

anyone? Please:oops:

pinkypinky

Mar 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
AOR Received.
Dec 1 2018
Very weird situation.
My office was Halifax (before covid) and changed to Montreal office (i am not any related with Quebec lol) I checked that through GCMS NOTE last week.
But I called call center and she told me that my application is in Niagara office. I don’t know why they are rotating my application.

My application approved everything but still shows is processing on the screen.

i am an Inland Main applicant.
I have no ppr for me but my spouse got ppr and already sent pictures and pass port in my home country 6 months ago. I have No COPR but directly got Landing interview letter but canceled.
Very sad. I am Crying everyday.

Kodihusky

Jan 24, 2014
Hi all,

I am an inland CEC applicant. I have got COPR back in June and raised a webform regarding landing. A week later I got an emailed letter saying I do not need to do landing just need to send photos to CPC office. I sent the photo and COPR to the office indicated back in August and tracking info showed it was delivered. However I havent heard anything from them since then. Just wondering if there will be a confirmation at all? Did anyone have this issue before? My COPR expires in a few weeks from now...

Thanks in advance! :)

Canadagoose358

Jul 5, 2019
Hi All,

I have applied for PR card in 2nd week of May but haven't received any update so far. I wrote to IRCC Etobicoke office, where I got my CoPR from. This is their reply

"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume. Therefore we are unable to confirm the receipt of your documents at this time."

Did anyone get their card who applied in May or later?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

I have applied for PR card in 2nd week of May but haven't received any update so far. I wrote to IRCC Etobicoke office, where I got my CoPR from. This is their reply

"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in processing and production of PR Cards during this period. Unfortunately we are not able to provide an estimated timeline as to when operations will resume. Therefore we are unable to confirm the receipt of your documents at this time."

Did anyone get their card who applied in May or later?
I would give it another 2-3 weeks and then you should have your PR card. The processing times posted on the IRCC site don't factor in mailing times.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did not receive I call from them I always call him, but nothing change
I am inland my spouse out land

Is your situation sane me
The is due is that you can’t have one virtual inland and one Outland. Does your spouse have a TRV? If not, have you applied recently and explained why your spouse needs to enter Canada? I would explain that she needs to get a TRV to join you so the PR process can be completed. Would go into more detail about the inability to complete the virtual landing.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Very weird situation.
My office was Halifax (before covid) and changed to Montreal office (i am not any related with Quebec lol) I checked that through GCMS NOTE last week.
But I called call center and she told me that my application is in Niagara office. I don’t know why they are rotating my application.

My application approved everything but still shows is processing on the screen.

i am an Inland Main applicant.
I have no ppr for me but my spouse got ppr and already sent pictures and pass port in my home country 6 months ago. I have No COPR but directly got Landing interview letter but canceled.
Very sad. I am Crying everyday.
Does you pr spouse have a TRV? Would recommend the same thing as I did for @A.HAMAD.

“The is due is that you can’t have one virtual inland and one Outland. Does your spouse have a TRV? If not, have you applied recently and explained why your spouse needs to enter Canada? I would explain that she needs to get a TRV to join you so the PR process can be completed. Would go into more detail about the inability to complete the virtual landing.“

A.HAMAD

Sep 6, 2020
The is due is that you can’t have one virtual inland and one Outland. Does your spouse have a TRV? If not, have you applied recently and explained why your spouse needs to enter Canada? I would explain that she needs to get a TRV to join you so the PR process can be completed. Would go into more detail about the inability to complete the virtual landing.
I what do u mean by TRV

A.HAMAD

Sep 6, 2020
Does you pr spouse have a TRV? Would recommend the same thing as I did for @A.HAMAD.

“The is due is that you can’t have one virtual inland and one Outland. Does your spouse have a TRV? If not, have you applied recently and explained why your spouse needs to enter Canada? I would explain that she needs to get a TRV to join you so the PR process can be completed. Would go into more detail about the inability to complete the virtual landing.“
Did u get landing letter
I what do u mean by TRV
My wife have her COPR from VFS from home country and I have also my COPR but from Ottawa
My main problem I should do landing to stamp and sign my COPR first as a main applicant after that she can join me
Unfortunately, I can't make landing because borders and IRCC offices were closed due to covid
Now I am seeking for any way to make landing to
complete my paper, and give chance to my spouse to join me

sk922

Mar 20, 2018
Hello. My AOR for the application was July 2019. Today I got a phone call from IRCC and did some kind of interview -most of the questions I got were just for verifying my information that I already gave them. I wonder what I am expected for next steps. Am I getting COPR once they finalized based on the interview that I had today? Then what’s next? So many unknown (sigh)
Hey, when you got the call from IRCC did it show as 'No Callar Id'? I want to make sure I did not miss any such calls.