+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Shenia

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Yesterday I called them directly they only said next I will get portal 2 email .I think different officer is looking now .hope so this time they will work on it

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Yesterday I called them directly they only said next I will get portal 2 email .I think different officer is looking now .hope so this time they will work on it
Yeah I called as well yesterday and they just said i have to wait. Hopefully we get portal 2 very soon.

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
Hello sad to say but false. the email i recieved of the portal was a exact copy of Portal 1 i got on June 30th.

This time says 2nd Notice. Why they are sending this if i already reply? Anyone else with same situation?
Angel, my assumption is they are having issues with their system. For my portal 1 i took me over 10 days to receive it because I believed they sent it to the wrong one. "2nd, I think, means second attempt

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Angel, my assumption is they are having issues with their system. For my portal 1 i took me over 10 days to receive it because I believed they sent it to the wrong one. "2nd, I think, means second attempt
Hello thank you for the feed back, I believe so that makes sense. But sorry this one says 3 notice so looks like 3rd attempt but i never recieved a 2nd so its confusing.
Got 1st Email on June 30 and i replied on July 4th. And now this 3rd notice today.

Did you recieve your second email with the portal access, whats your timeline and VO? Thanks again

Reactions: Shenia

Shenia

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Hello thank you for the feed back, I believe so that makes sense. But sorry this one says 3 notice so looks like 3rd attempt but i never recieved a 2nd so its confusing.
Got 1st Email on June 30 and i replied on July 4th. And now this 3rd notice today.

Did you recieve your second email with the portal access, whats your timeline and VO? Thanks again
Same here it says 3 rd notice which I don't understand

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I also think they've got issues specific to Montreal's portal creation system. That's the only explanation. @zmas did you already have an account on the portal & only needed a new tab created? Did you send mutilple times / to other VOs? Trying to see if there are any patterns that can help those waiting.

Last edited:

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022

you right, it doesnt make sense. usually, they one emial per month and if in the 4 email you dont respond they cancel your application. the officer told me that last time i called them,which it is not your case ahaha. must be a glitch for sure.

july 3- 2dn Portal1
Ju;ly 14- Portal 2

vo-montreal

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
I also think they've got issues specific to Montreal's portal creation system. That's the only explanation. @zmas did you already have an account on the portal & only needed a new tab created? Did you send mutilple times / to other VOs? Trying to see if there are any patterns that can help those waiting.
it is the same account ,but with a extra tab. they send you the creds ,tho.

i believe the delay is because ppl might be on vacation and they are getting a high number of Portals. dont worry, at this point, if there is something wrong with your application , they will contact you. your portal 2 will come soon

Reactions: ExcaliburJo

Magi sohir

Jul 18, 2023
Guys do you have any information about travel document. I have applied June last year still I didn’t get any response. Please let me know if you have any information about it?

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
Yes, I already had an account in that portal. I had created that account to apply for my PNP PR in August 2022.

Here is my timeline - VO Montreal:

1st Portal Email - July 3rd
1st Portal reply - July 4th
Resent 1st portal reply - July 11th
2nd Portal Email - July 19th

Reactions: ExcaliburJo

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
Hi I just received the mail from IRCC asking again same Portal 1 which I submitted on 4 th July .I don't understand what's going on with them .I was expecting second portal
I got my 2nd Portal Email, after I uploaded my photo and sent my address they sent me a 3rd Notice Portal 1 email after 1 hour which is crazy.