+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

TravisM

Star Member
Nov 20, 2022
Hi I just spoke to them. They are saying they are still working on it . there is no such timelines.it might take days or weeks .I said it's been 14 days is it normal.they said yes it's normal because of some officers might be busy .so they said don't worry you will get it but you need to wait.
I was told it's an automated process to get the portal response by one of the IRCC agents (and local MP). We forced a portal 2 nearly a month ago, and it only took 2 business days following our email. Now that we have the "official" portal 1 (Long story, but we already have a portal where we uploaded a photo and declared presence prior to getting this email) we've been waiting about 6 days with no reply.

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Dear all
I replied to portal 1 on 9 July. VO is Montreal. Waiting for portal 2. Just wanted to know your opinion about an important issue. On the PR tracker the expiry of my COPR is reflecting on 9 September 2023( as my medical is expiring on 10 September). My concern is what if I don’t receive portal 2 before the expiry of COPR. How can i intimate VO Montreal regarding this?
Your suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

Shenia

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Dear all
I replied to portal 1 on 9 July. VO is Montreal. Waiting for portal 2. Just wanted to know your opinion about an important issue. On the PR tracker the expiry of my COPR is reflecting on 9 September 2023( as my medical is expiring on 10 September). My concern is what if I don’t receive portal 2 before the expiry of COPR. How can i intimate VO Montreal regarding this?
Your suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
It's better you call them directly and address this issue . Montreal VO is slow compare to other

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
we are waiting day 15 and no news on Portal 2

mrbvijay

Jun 27, 2023
Hi I just spoke to them. They are saying they are still working on it . there is no such timelines.it might take days or weeks .I said it's been 14 days is it normal.they said yes it's normal because of some officers might be busy .so they said don't worry you will get it but you need to wait.
can you pls tell me how you were able to speak with them ? I am trying to call them each and every day, but i keep on keeping the message " agents are busy. cant connect"

Magi sohir

Jul 18, 2023
I'm excited to post an update as we just received the email saying my husband's PR status is granted !
I will update again once card is received.

Portal 1: 12 July
Portal 2: 13 July
VO: Etobicoke
ECOPR: 18 July
PR Card: not yet
Congrats we have same date for portals but still waiting ecorp

Reactions: sandt