+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
just received my 2nd email from IRCC. I replied to the first email on July 4th.
I just submitted my photo and address in that portal.

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Hello sad to say but false. the email i recieved of the portal was a exact copy of Portal 1 i got on June 30th.

This time says 2nd Notice. Why they are sending this if i already reply? Anyone else with same situation?

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
@Angel1489 same happened with me, got 3rd notice.
Should we send them any mail saying we have sent the details earlier as well?
Thats very weird this is happening. I spoke with my consultant and he recommended to reply the email and send the info again saying that we have replied already as well. I have an account created since 2 years ago i dont know if that’s delaying the process. Whats your timeline?

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello sad to say but false. the email i recieved of the portal was a exact copy of Portal 1 i got on June 30th.

This time says 2nd Notice. Why they are sending this if i already reply? Anyone else with same situation?
Oh wow! I'd recommend you resend the exact same response to them, also explaining you have responded before (and attaching the response in the same mail) then call IRCC and speak to an agent to make a note on your file that you have received portal 1 multiple times.

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Oh wow! I'd recommend you resend the exact same response to them, also explaining you have responded before (and attaching the response in the same mail) then call IRCC and speak to an agent to make a note on your file that you have received portal 1 multiple times.
Thank you for the recommendation i replied back and I will call IRCC tomorrow first thing in the morning to notify.

kjs1124

Jul 19, 2023
I got my protal 1 on 3rd July, file applied this may, @Angel1489 should we send them a separate mail to notify that we sent them a mail already as they mentioned in PDF if we face any technical issues we should send email on provided email

Shenia

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Hi I just received the mail from IRCC asking again same Portal 1 which I submitted on 4 th July .I don't understand what's going on with them .I was expecting second portal