+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Shenia

Star Member
May 14, 2016
I got my 2nd Portal Email, after I uploaded my photo and sent my address they sent me a 3rd Notice Portal 1 email after 1 hour which is crazy.
But I didn't even got my portal credentials mail.whats going on with them

Samirzakur

Jan 4, 2020
I'm also waiting for the pr portal credentials.
Timeline :
July 5th: first pr portal email. I replied 2 days later.
July 11th: second notice. I replied immediately.

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
But I didn't even got my portal credentials mail.whats going on with them
Yea that is strange. It might be because I already had a account created in the PR portal. I had created the account to apply for my PR last year

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
I spoke with IRCC today and they said that getting the 3rd notice when you already submitted your response its normal lol its a glitch on the system! They said just wait

Jul 11, 2023
Portal information requested- July 4, replied on same day.
Portal credentials received- July 12
Waiting for the eCOPR.
Anyone with the same timeline or around and received eCOPR ?

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
I'm also waiting for the pr portal credentials.
Timeline :
July 5th: first pr portal email. I replied 2 days later.
July 11th: second notice. I replied immediately.
I received portal 1 on 6 July and replied to it on 9 July. Received the same portal 1 email on 11 July. Replied back the same day. Still waiting for portal2. My COPR expiry date is 9 September. Getting worried with each passing day.
Please share any update from your side.
Best wishes

Last edited:

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Hello Guys,

Me (Primary Applicant) and my wife(dependant) both got portal email 1 yesterday. It says that we need send some basic information to them.

My question is "should I directly reply to email and write everything inside email text or attach a separate word file"? or I need to make account for PR portal login credentials?

This is my our first email after everything got completed in process.

Also do I have to send separate reply for me and my wife's email or just one reply to my email(Primary) and add my wife's information in that reply?

Kindly guide me as I am confused and dont want to misfire and wait again.

Thank you

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello Guys,

Me (Primary Applicant) and my wife(dependant) both got portal email 1 yesterday. It says that we need send some basic information to them.

My question is "should I directly reply to email and write everything inside email text or attach a separate word file"? or I need to make account for PR portal login credentials?

This is my our first email after everything got completed in process.

Also do I have to send separate reply for me and my wife's email or just one reply to my email(Primary) and add my wife's information in that reply?

Kindly guide me as I am confused and dont want to misfire and wait again.

Thank you
One reply suffices for you and your spouse. Provide a single email in your response for your family's portal creation. Also you don't need to attach anything, just respond directly in the body of the email, providing those details for you and your spouse.

Reactions: At the start

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
I spoke with IRCC today and they said that getting the 3rd notice when you already submitted your response its normal lol its a glitch on the system! They said just wait
So do they advise replying to that 3rd notice email anyway or just ignore that email?

dhruv850

Apr 14, 2017
Any updates on Portal 2 anyone?

Portal 1 - July 06th
Replied to Portal 1 - July 06th
Resent the reply to Portal 1 - July 17th

I have not received Portal 2 yet!

Please let me know your case.

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
Any updates on Portal 2 anyone?

Portal 1 - July 06th
Replied to Portal 1 - July 06th
Resent the reply to Portal 1 - July 17th

I have not received Portal 2 yet!

Please let me know your case.
My portal 1 was 3rd July
Replied on 4th July
Portal 2 email came 19th July.

If your VO is also Montreal then yea this delay is normal. Hopefully you get yours soon.