+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Adrian Timm

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
Not to be a real downer for everyone, but!!

They screw up a lot!!
Application was accepted September 22, 2022
First portal accepted November 10, 2022

nothing!!

second portal finally after many calls and mp, June 1, 2023
epocr, June 7 th

Still waiting

There are major problems with the whole system, but yet some people are lucky to get all done quickly!

Good luck to all!

odaissax

Star Member
Mar 27, 2023
Not to be a real downer for everyone, but!!

They screw up a lot!!
Application was accepted September 22, 2022
First portal accepted November 10, 2022

nothing!!

second portal finally after many calls and mp, June 1, 2023
epocr, June 7 th

Still waiting

There are major problems with the whole system, but yet some people are lucky to get all done quickly!

Good luck to all!
May I know which VO processed your PR Application/Portal?

Tonton25

Jul 10, 2021
Portal 1- july 17th
Peplied to portal 1- july 17th
Portal 2 credentials- july 17th
Uploaded documents- july 17th
E-COPR - waiting

VO: Etobicoke

Jul 21, 2023
Does anyone know the timeline after the portal says closed and accepted, with the photo showing orange arrow stating “ready to submit to IRCC” ?
epcor was finally received 6 weeks ago, and now this finally changed
Did you receive your PR Card? I am in a similar situation, I got my eCoPR in February 2023 but my photo got rejected once. I uploaded the next photo immediately but it's been more than 5 months now. A few days back I saw the case is "closed and accepted" in PR portal. My photo status has also changed from "in review by IRCC" to “ready to submit to IRCC”. Additionally, the application tracker does not found my PR card application. I have linked my PR card application to GCKey and the status is still processing. Do you have any idea?

Jul 21, 2023
Hello everyone, I am in a weird situation and would appreciate your comments:

I got my eCoPR from ETOBICOKE in February 2023 but my photo got rejected once. I uploaded the next photo immediately but it's been more than 5 months now that I have not received any update via email. A few days back I saw the case is "closed and accepted" in PR portal. My photo status has also changed from "in review by IRCC" to “ready to submit to IRCC” which is weird to me. Additionally, the application tracker does not found my PR card application. However, I could link my PR card application to GCKey and the status is still processing.

Have you ever experienced any of these situations?

Reactions: Shenia

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I am in a weird situation and would appreciate your comments:

I got my eCoPR from ETOBICOKE in February 2023 but my photo got rejected once. I uploaded the next photo immediately but it's been more than 5 months now that I have not received any update via email. A few days back I saw the case is "closed and accepted" in PR portal. My photo status has also changed from "in review by IRCC" to “ready to submit to IRCC” which is weird to me. Additionally, the application tracker does not found my PR card application. However, I could link my PR card application to GCKey and the status is still processing.

Have you ever experienced any of these situations?
You have to call IRCC and email them.