+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr Card Renewal Etobicoke Office

Jhn203

Sep 27, 2021
If it helps, my first card was sent there last December for collection and they only just notified me of an appointment 2 days ago. Essentially, by the time that appointment arrives, they would have been holding my card for almost a year.
@Bloodrose , Thank you for sharing this important information. So it means if for first cards they have hold it for almost a year then for renewals not less than a year.

startup2019

Mar 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
Has anyone been able to contact Etobicoke VO or been invited to pick up renewed pr card???
It is almost a year since the day I applied to renew my card!!!

startup2019

Mar 3, 2020
Recived email to collect my card after couple of weeks, I had applied last December (2020).
Congratulations.
But I applied on November 2020, and nothing yet.
When was your application decision made?
can you please share your time line.
And from which email address did day contact you?
I have sent many webforms but no luck yet!

Jhn203

Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations.
But I applied on November 2020, and nothing yet.
When was your application decision made?
can you please share your time line.
And from which email address did day contact you?
I have sent many webforms but no luck yet!
Thank you and wishing you and all others who are waiting, to get the same reply soon. I was in decision made status since March, 21. They communicated through email from local office and they have highlighted in bold : do not reply , you will not receive any reply.

cakmak35

Dec 1, 2021
toronto
i just mailed my application to renew my PR card to Sydney,NS office in last week which is about to expire in about a month. i also applied for citizenship on June 2020 took the test and everything but my Oath date is scheduled for March 31 2022. My mom is scheduled for surgery in backhome right after my PR card expires. I need to be there and stay with her at least for couple weeks.

Is there a way to get my renewal faster ?

On CIC's website process time is over 120 days for PR renewal and there isnt much of an information about the urgent situations. All it says; write a letter about your situation, explain why it is urgent and write urgent on the envelop. I did to stuff but... what i understand from other people's experiences that would not help much!

Lilly 12

Nov 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
Permanent Resident card
Doc's Request.
Oct 8,2019
Any one received update about card pick in Etobicoke officce

Lilly 12

Nov 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
Permanent Resident card
Doc's Request.
Oct 8,2019
I called IRCC customer service they suggestme answer tell your MP to talk in parliament on this.

startup2019

Mar 3, 2020
I called IRCC customer service they suggestme answer tell your MP to talk in parliament on this.
I don’t think they will do anything, my card has been issued on March 2021 and since then it has been stuck in Etobicoke office, seems that the staff are not working in distribution dept.

lets make tweet on this subject, hopefully someone will hear us.

Lilly 12

Nov 7, 2019
App. Filed.......
Permanent Resident card
Doc's Request.
Oct 8,2019
I applied on June 2020. Still they even didn’t gave me update IRCC giving us pain in the name of Covid.