+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr Card Renewal Etobicoke Office

shirlynl

May 10, 2021
May I ask why did they ask you to pick up in person? is it because of short RO you stayed in Canada or something else?
Thanks a lot!

miq

Oct 1, 2010
May I ask why did they ask you to pick up in person? is it because of short RO you stayed in Canada or something else?
Thanks a lot!
reason they give selected at random to improve system efficency. I think ircc system is not good at all.

startup2019

Mar 3, 2020
Hi Guys,
Same issue here and yet no response as it seems that the office is still close.
God knows when they are planning to open and start service.
Funny thing is that almost everyone is at work these day except this office!

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Hi Guys,
Same issue here and yet no response as it seems that the office is still close.
God knows when they are planning to open and start service.
Funny thing is that almost everyone is at work these day except this office!
Actually, they are opening borders for fully vaccinated to come INTO Canada Aug 9th - but we are still waiting just to get our cards, and be able to travel PERIOD. Not sure what their hold up is, like you said most people working now AND at least 50% fully vaccinated here in Canada, 70%+ have at least one dose......they need to get it together. They have no issues letting in new people ....what about the existing ones?

Reactions: Eady

Ilia2015

Sep 6, 2016
Hi guys,
Does anyone know how it would be possible to followup from Etibicok office in order to pick the pr card?
Or when will there office begin to operate?
Hi , we I got my decision made in Feb , and card has been sent on March 5.
But no response yet . The don't even pick the phone on cic line.
Please let us know if you get any email or call from etobicoke.
Thanks

Mevin23

Mar 24, 2021
Hi , we I got my decision made in Feb , and card has been sent on March 5.
But no response yet . The don't even pick the phone on cic line.
Please let us know if you get any email or call from etobicoke.
Thanks
Hi

Cic line is packed even if I call right at 8 a.m.I have nearly the same calendar with you.Still waiting but looks like they won't return back soon due to 4th wave of Covid.

• Wow
Reactions: Rasha

Ilia2015

Sep 6, 2016
I even found my printed pr card number in my GCMS NOTES. PR card is in etobicoke office waiting in person delivery. about 6 months have passed . now I am thinking to travel without pr card. because covid suitation not improving similar suitation is with my citizenship application waiting in mississauga office since last one year. now I have started loosing hope and planning to go back home . IRCC has no mercy.
From my own experience, please don't leave the country , as they will ask you to pick up the card by yourself and applying for a TD to get back here is another story........ . I believe we all need to start sending complain to cic to our mps . As I need to make money for my family but stuck here more than 9 months now

Reactions: Rasha