+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr Card Renewal Etobicoke Office

Ilia2015

Sep 6, 2016
Hi guys,
Does anyone know how it would be possible to followup from Etibicok office in order to pick the pr card?
Or when will there office begin to operate?
I went to cic Etobicoke office in person . Office is open by appointment only and they are doing the refugee cases most.
I've been said they started the pr card renewal already and hopefully we will hear from them soon !!!!!
Please let us know if you hear from them !

Reactions: Rasha

startup2019

Mar 3, 2020
Hi Guys,
Still nothing!!!
Does anyone know what we should do to pickup our renewed PR card???!!!
This situation is awful, Canada is no longer Canada, quality of service is no longer as the past and living expenses are rising.

startup2019

Mar 3, 2020
Hi guys, this situation we are all facing is not reasonable!!!! Everything is working except Etobicoke!!!!
a simple pr renewal process has been almost a year and no one is responding to our request.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodrose and Rasha

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I just send my pr card renewal application the other day and just noticed that I forgot to include copy of my pr card with my package. It doesn't mention it in the application package but it mentions it in instructions. What to do now? Anybody had the same situation? Is it even required?

Thank you

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Same in Vancouver, it’s crickets. CERB ends in a few days, new ministers will be called on 26th, fed workers need to be vaxed now, so maybe things will ramp up? Oh wait Afghanistan situation is still taking precedence over everything…Supposedly there will be a dedicated task force to address Afghanistan so that regular services can resume, but who knows when that will happen. So frustrating for all of us waiting in limbo.

This process has made me so cynical….

Sapna Mehta

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, everyone
I am outside PR holder but I am outside Canada since Nov17 and I planned to come back on Jan 20, but due to pandemic I was unable to came back and my PR got expired..please confirm how can I renew

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
Nothing, my card is ready since March!
If it helps, my first card was sent there last December for collection and they only just notified me of an appointment 2 days ago. Essentially, by the time that appointment arrives, they would have been holding my card for almost a year.

Reactions: Jhn203

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
You need PRTD to enter Canada.
No, you would need one to fly to Canada. The PRTD is really for airlines and bus companies rather than the IRCC. The IRCC already know your status when you arrive at the border. That's why crossing in a private vehicle negates the need for a PRTD entirely.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
No, you would need one to fly to Canada. The PRTD is really for airlines and bus companies rather than the IRCC. The IRCC already know your status when you arrive at the border. That's why crossing in a private vehicle negates the need for a PRTD entirely.
That's true but not everyone has a US visa to enter the states. And an expired PR card at the land border can still raise concerns for the officers regarding their PR status. It's true that PRTD isn't needed at the land border, but it by no means means coming back will be any easier back into Canada - especially the person is in clear breach of the RO. @Sapna Mehta it's time to seek professional advice from lawyers - even if you have a strong H&C case - seek advice from them.

Reactions: Rasha