+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal application sent about two months ago, no AOR yet, webform can't find my application yet !

Yellowcat

Jun 20, 2018
3 months and no Pr Card yet. Even the email for the application number is nothing.
the same to me. I received the email from IRCC (because I sent my request to webform) and they answered they did not find my application. So I had to send them screenshots as requested. I am waiting for their feedback now.

dada1108

May 23, 2023
the same to me. I received the email from IRCC (because I sent my request to webform) and they answered they did not find my application. So I had to send them screenshots as requested. I am waiting for their feedback now.
Did you send by paper or online? Did they tell you why they didnt received your application?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
3 months and no Pr Card yet. Even the email for application number is nothing.
Ahh so what should we do now? other than waiting

redpanda505

Sep 27, 2017
Did anyone who applied after Feb1st got any update on AOR ? One of my friend who applied online got her PR directly with out any AOR. So not sure whats going on with paper applications.
I applied mid February and have received nothing yet... I don't even know if they received it. I tried searching for it and it's not in the system yet. Have you heard anything at all?

Yellowcat

Jun 20, 2018
I just received the email confirming my second submission April 2, I hope to receive it within one month, but when I check my status there is still nothing.

Mwn

Jun 11, 2023
My wife applied February 9th 2023 and to this day nothing and we raised a webform and got a reply 3 days ago saying that they are doing their best to process applications as fast as possible. It's annoying when people who renewed after my wife has already received their pr card
Hey there, my husband and I are in the same situation that you encountered with your wife. We submitted our PR renewal forms by mail back in Feb and it's June and we have heard nothing. You said that you raised a webform - can you send me the link to the form that you used? I think that is our only way! Thank you for your help!

stella_02

Jun 12, 2023
Hi there, I submitted my pr renewal online on Feb 24, I received an email on Mar 29 informing me my status has been updated, I was so happy to log in and saw my application was returned, the status was incomplete but they did not provide the reason or ask more information. Because I did not know what the documents were missing, so I submitted them again on Apr 2 and its status is still submitted. They have not provided to me application number, so I can not link it to my account. Keep waiting ...Tried to call them but waited for long process and gave up finally.
Hello, the same thing is happening to me. I resubmitted my online application through the pr portal on Mar 15, but have not heard back since. I have recently linked my application to GCkey, and it says my application was received on May 12! I am really worried right now because the processing time is currently 93 days, and I am planning on going on vacation in Jul. I was wondering if the date received and the date submitted is different for everyone?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
My wife submitted application in April (paper application), I can see people are waiting for AOR for more than 3 months, our is only 2 months now so long way to go. But anyone knows if they are working on March applications or still on Feb ?

Bilkish

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi Experts,

I am in the process of PR renewal and I sent out my application on Jan 23rd and got tracking confirmation that it was received at the address on Jan 26th.

I did not receive any AOR email or mail to my address and I raised a web form about 20 days ago to request information on AOR or application progress, After two weeks an IRCC agent responded by saying,

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet"
"Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize applications as soon as possible and you will be contacted if additional information is required "

My PR card is expiring on 23rd March 2023 and I am anxious to get my card or at least get any clarifications if they need it, I tried calling IRCC their system requires I input an application number, but I don't have an APPLICATION NUMBER!
what does it all mean ?
Is there a way to know if my application is rejected ?
Should I re-apply?
When should I just re-apply?

Thanks for all the advise in advance!
Did you get your PR card

Prelude

Star Member
Feb 28, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 17, 2015
AOR Received.
November 6, 2015
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Med's Done....
July 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM: March 22, 2016 / Rec'd COPR: Mar 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 25, 2016!
Hello! I haven't used this forum in years, since my wife got her PR status, but I wanted to add our timeline information regarding her PR card renewal, in case it's helpful to anyone else in this thread.

Application received via registered mail March 29, 2023.
Received email confirmation of receipt on June 23, 2023.
New PR card received in the mail today (July 4, 2023).

Like others said, it seems like 90% of the wait time is the time it takes for them to actually get to your application and open/review it. I couldn't look up the application in the PR card tracking system, either. It's kind of a weird system. Big thank you to the people sharing their experiences in this thread, too. It really helped to stop us from worrying about the inability to find out the application status.

Reactions: explorerCA

nayyar_asif

Sep 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hi Experts,

I am in the process of PR renewal and I sent out my application on Jan 23rd and got tracking confirmation that it was received at the address on Jan 26th.

I did not receive any AOR email or mail to my address and I raised a web form about 20 days ago to request information on AOR or application progress, After two weeks an IRCC agent responded by saying,

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet"
"Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize applications as soon as possible and you will be contacted if additional information is required "

My PR card is expiring on 23rd March 2023 and I am anxious to get my card or at least get any clarifications if they need it, I tried calling IRCC their system requires I input an application number, but I don't have an APPLICATION NUMBER!
what does it all mean ?
Is there a way to know if my application is rejected ?
Should I re-apply?
When should I just re-apply?

Thanks for all the advise in advance!
Hi there. I just recently applied for my PR renewal - its been a month. I sent out a paper-based application because that is what IRCC website provides guidance for. Today, i was wondering how do i check the status of my application and i have absolutely no idea. I am surprised to read that you got a tracking confirmation number. Did IRCC sent you that? i didnt recieve anything other than the CANADAPOST DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, a service that i opted for. Was i suppose to recieve any confirmation/ackowledgement email from IRCC that they have received the package? Thanks