+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal application sent about two months ago, no AOR yet, webform can't find my application yet !

bigfoot

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/11/2016
Doc's Request.
09/02/2017 AOM and RPRF
AOR Received.
30/11/2016
File Transfer...
30/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront-passed
Med's Done....
07/05/2016
Passport Req..
13/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/207
Thank you, so we tried linking it and to no avail, all it says is no applications can be found . Tried the using different formats like UCI. Using her names and all that and nothing works . And we typed everything correctly

Rk1989

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Thank you, so we tried linking it and to no avail, all it says is no applications can be found . Tried the using different formats like UCI. Using her names and all that and nothing works . And we typed everything correctly
Hmm i submitted online feb 18th and received card yesterday. Hopefully yours shows up soon… sometimes people are unable to link and discover it in their mailbox lol.

Vnpatel

Apr 11, 2023
I got the aor yesterday. Paper based application was done and received on 8th feb. But I am still unable to link the app to gckey account

aanchl_canada

Apr 24, 2023
Hi Guys. New to the forum. If anyone can advise. I submitted the PR renewal Jan 29, 2023 paper application. IRCC received application accordingly to Canada Post tracking number on Feb 6. I recently receive AOR on April 18 and online its just showing decision made. Can anyone answer how long does it take after Decision made to receive the PR card? Do they deliver the card or we have to pick it up from IRCC office? Thank you very much in advance

takk333

Mar 23, 2023
Hi Guys. New to the forum. If anyone can advise. I submitted the PR renewal Jan 29, 2023 paper application. IRCC received application accordingly to Canada Post tracking number on Feb 6. I recently receive AOR on April 18 and online its just showing decision made. Can anyone answer how long does it take after Decision made to receive the PR card? Do they deliver the card or we have to pick it up from IRCC office? Thank you very much in advance
Have you received the new PR card? If so, when? Update will be much appreciated!!
I would like to know how much this strike impacted on the PR renewal processing time.
IRCC has changed the processing time to 76 days (it was 60-65days earlier) as of May 10.
I'm waiting for AOR for my PR renewal application delivered on March 6th, but I receive nothing yet.

bigfoot

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/11/2016
Doc's Request.
09/02/2017 AOM and RPRF
AOR Received.
30/11/2016
File Transfer...
30/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront-passed
Med's Done....
07/05/2016
Passport Req..
13/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/207
Have you received the new PR card? If so, when? Update will be much appreciated!!
I would like to know how much this strike impacted on the PR renewal processing time.
IRCC has changed the processing time to 76 days (it was 60-65days earlier) as of May 10.
I'm waiting for AOR for my PR renewal application delivered on March 6th, but I receive nothing yet.
My wife applied February 9th 2023 and to this day nothing and we raised a webform and got a reply 3 days ago saying that they are doing their best to process applications as fast as possible. It's annoying when people who renewed after my wife has already received their pr card

takk333

Mar 23, 2023
My wife applied February 9th 2023 and to this day nothing and we raised a webform and got a reply 3 days ago saying that they are doing their best to process applications as fast as possible. It's annoying when people who renewed after my wife has already received their pr card
It is very annoying…was your wife’s application delivered to IRCC on Feb 9th or did she received AOR on Feb 9th?

bigfoot

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/11/2016
Doc's Request.
09/02/2017 AOM and RPRF
AOR Received.
30/11/2016
File Transfer...
30/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront-passed
Med's Done....
07/05/2016
Passport Req..
13/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/207
It is very annoying…was your wife’s application delivered to IRCC on Feb 9th or did she received AOR on Feb 9th?
Submitted online on February 9th. She never got an email of acknowledgement or anything. When we check her online account. All it says it's submitted and that's it

bigfoot

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/11/2016
Doc's Request.
09/02/2017 AOM and RPRF
AOR Received.
30/11/2016
File Transfer...
30/11/2016
Med's Request
upfront-passed
Med's Done....
07/05/2016
Passport Req..
13/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/207
Update on my wife's pr card. She finally received it in the mail today. Submitted February 9th 2023 and took till may 17th 2023 . Never received any update or anything minus for a webform raised that was answered last week saying they are processing as quick as possible. Her online account still says in progress

takk333

Mar 23, 2023
Update on my wife's pr card. She finally received it in the mail today. Submitted February 9th 2023 and took till may 17th 2023 . Never received any update or anything minus for a webform raised that was answered last week saying they are processing as quick as possible. Her online account still says in progress
Thanks for the update and congrats on your wife’s pr renewal! They didn’t send AOR after all, did they?
IRCC’s processing time for pr renewal has been updated “83 days” as of May 16th. In your wife’s case, IRCC made a final decision on around May 3, and they sent out the new card. Even though we know it takes more than few days for delivery, it’s a good idea to add 7-14 days to their processing time.
Anyway, I’m glad for you guys and appreciate the info as it is a good indication for us.

Yellowcat

Jun 20, 2018
Hi there, I submitted my pr renewal online on Feb 24, I received an email on Mar 29 informing me my status has been updated, I was so happy to log in and saw my application was returned, the status was incomplete but they did not provide the reason or ask more information. Because I did not know what the documents were missing, so I submitted them again on Apr 2 and its status is still submitted. They have not provided to me application number, so I can not link it to my account. Keep waiting ...Tried to call them but waited for long process and gave up finally.

dada1108

May 23, 2023
Hello. I resend my documents on the week of February ( not sure about the date) but I kkow its the 1st week if February that I resend my papers ( it was returned to me because my signature is missing). Until now I didnt know the status of my application because everytime I checked it on the web, there is no result other than Error. I never received any email from them that they got my application.I even called the agent but they cant tell anttything because there is nothing on my file, its means the officer didnt started my application yet .
It's very frustrating because I have a friend who applied the week after me already received her PR card. What shoul I do? I'll be traveling on July soon. Anyways, all of our PR card including 5 of our family applied at the same time but nothing was received yet.

dada1108

May 23, 2023
Hi there, I submitted my pr renewal online on Feb 24, I received an email on Mar 29 informing me my status has been updated, I was so happy to log in and saw my application was returned, the status was incomplete but they did not provide the reason or ask more information. Because I did not know what the documents were missing, so I submitted them again on Apr 2 and its status is still submitted. They have not provided to me application number, so I can not link it to my account. Keep waiting ...Tried to call them but waited for long process and gave up finally.
Hello did you receive your PR card apready?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry