AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Of course :)
ITA- Oct 15th
AOR - Nov 3rd
CEC inland
MEP- Dec 1st
Medical req- dec 8th
Back to passed Dec 15th (had already had an upfront one done)
Profile showed ip2 from Dec 1st
Today- first ghost update

Was it an email or in your profile?
I didn't get anything but your case make me hopeful.
Please share the updates , I'll follow and keep hoping :)

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Was it an email or in your profile?
I didn't get anything but your case make me hopeful.
Please share the updates , I'll follow and keep hoping :)
It was in my profile lovely, I didn’t receive an email.
Just logged into today to see the status had changed to ‘updated’ instead of submitted

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
I received an email for an update in my account today too. It’s a request for a document for my dependant.
Good news is my file is moving
Fingers crossed for everyone

hpsingh

Aug 5, 2013
I received my first ghost update on my application homepage, this is the first sign I’ve seen Since my medicals passed on December 1st, hopefully this means there is movement, yay!
This update brings some positive news for all of us ! ps keep posting updates Good luck ! Hope you get PPR soon

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
I received an email for an update in my account today too. It’s a request for a document for my dependant.
Good news is my file is moving
Fingers crossed for everyone
Congrats! So glad to see something is moving in Calgary :)
Maybe they'll pick up my file after they're done with yours, which is around the corner!
You'll get a golden email very soon ;)
What did they ask for?

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Congrats! So glad to see something is moving in Calgary :)
Maybe they'll pick up my file after they're done with yours, which is around the corner!
You'll get a golden email very soon ;)
What did they ask for?
From what I’ve learnt today I believe this is a form requested during the security checks.
I’m hoping this is the final check and that means eligibility was passed before security started,
Of course this is all speculation on my behalf.

The request was for the background form IMM5669 for my dependant. It was provided in the application but there was one highlighted piece of information that wasn’t included, for a reason, so i guess we’ll resubmit and then write a letter of explanation why that field is missing?

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
Hey any updates buddy in your status?
Sorry for the late response. No update yet and no PPR. I'm requested for CBSA and CSIS notes a month ago. I'm hoping to get those this week or so. That way, I can figure out if my security is still in process

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
Called IIRC yesterday. First try was no luck, got an agent who wouldn't say anything at all. Kept repeating that he sees what I see only.

Second call was successful. Very nice agent told me that nothing moved since last call. BG still in progress, since Dec. I asked why, he said cause it's not done by IRCC ...
Eligibility and Security not started.
He also said that a fact that my passport is gonna be 6m to expiry next month can be negative and depending on the agent they can reject the application or ask for new passport.

I think that the file wasn't opened after R10, as all RCMP and info share is done, and analyst recommended to pass Criminality but no notes after that.
Hello, regarding your note about passport expiry, if you do not receive your PPR email in a month time or so, I'd suggest you renew your passport and send a copy of the renewed passport to IRCC via Case Specific Enquiry. Just to be on the safe side. Just a thought though

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
i called IRCC yesterday.
criminality: in progress
eligibility: not started
security: not started
same since i called them in January. nothing has changed.
AOR: Dec 06, 2018
MEP: January 22, 2018
VO: Calgary
any updates?

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
i called IRCC yesterday.
criminality: in progress
eligibility: not started
security: not started
same since i called them in January. nothing has changed.
AOR: Dec 06, 2018
MEP: January 22, 2018
VO: Calgary
any updates?
I don't know what's going on with Calgary VO. They seem to be slow in processing applications. Mine is still in process after 8 months. From what I've seen and observed so far, criminality and eligibility are usually passed around the same time. So, I think once your criminality passes, your eligibility status should change to pass. Then security will commence immediately. Unless your application was sent in for further review and for that, you will only know when you order gcms notes. That's what I know

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Hello guys, just to update on my progress!
I uploaded the requested document. The next morning the status read ‘not applicable’ and this evening I received my third ghost update/ profile updated notification in my online account.
Fingers crossed everyone. I’ve seen a lot of Nov AOR’s start moving in the groups I’m in :)

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
I uploaded the requested document. The next morning the status read ‘not applicable’ and this evening I received my third ghost update/ profile updated notification in my online account.
Fingers crossed everyone. I’ve seen a lot of Nov AOR’s start moving in the groups I’m in :)
That's great news. I also noticed that my application was updated this evening after months of silence. I'm hoping to receive some good news soon. Yesterday made it 8 months since I applied

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
You have no idea how happy i am by your this post:D
Its really nice to see some progress on Calgary applications.
Keep us posted..