App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
Ok. Thanks for replying, keep us posted and good luck:)
I just got off the phone with an IRCC agent at 7:20am this morning to inquire about the update that was made on my application two days ago. After verifying my information, I was told that a decision was made on my application two days ago. It was approved. I'm so happy. They said that my application has been transferred to Ottawa, so I guess I'll just have to wait for the PPR email from Ottawa.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
I just got off the phone with an IRCC agent at 7:20am this morning to inquire about the update that was made on my application two days ago. After verifying my information, I was told that a decision was made on my application two days ago. It was approved. I'm so happy. They said that my application has been transferred to Ottawa, so I guess I'll just have to wait for the PPR email from Ottawa.
WOW!!! That's great news @Jamiez04 ...very congrats...

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
which stream? CEC or FSW?

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Amazing news!!
This makes me hopeful :)
I’ve had two ghost updates now in the last two weeks. The day after one a document request came which very quickly turned to Not applicable. Then my second ghost update the next evening.
No news since! I’m hoping it’s a decision but it could be the start of security?

Congratulations :)

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
Amazing news!!
This makes me hopeful :)
I’ve had two ghost updates now in the last two weeks. The day after one a document request came which very quickly turned to Not applicable. Then my second ghost update the next evening.
No news since! I’m hoping it’s a decision but it could be the start of security?

Congratulations :)
Thanks alot Aburleigh. Two updates within two weeks could be your security being updated. Have you called IRCC? If a decision has been made, they will tell you and if they say that your background check is still is process, then you know that the updates you saw on your account were probably for security, which is still good news. At least, that means they have received report regarding your security check from their client. So, I'd suggest that you give them a call

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Congrats!! Happy to see that Calgary VO woke up :)

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Can we directly email CIC Calgary and ask for application status?
I found an email on their website. CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
Just talked with Call center.

My case is in Calgary VO, as well
Chinese, CEC-inland, AOR Dec 05, 2018. Mep, criminality not done yet.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Just talked with Call center.

My case is in Calgary VO, as well
Chinese, CEC-inland, AOR Dec 05, 2018. Mep, criminality not done yet.
Hello, welcome to the group. Any update on Eligibility and Security?

roomurler

Mar 29, 2019
Hello, welcome to the group. Any update on Eligibility and Security?
No. Actually i didn't ask for these two. I assume these two start after criminality cleared. The lady on the phone was surprisingly kind though.

All the best guys. Although I am not feeling quite good finish reading this thread.

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
Can we directly email CIC Calgary and ask for application status?
I found an email on their website. CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca
There's no harm in trying. I know that Calgary office is one of IRCC that isn't open to the public except by appointment. I don't think they address concerns directly with clients but you can try. But if your application is still within standard processing time, they may not reply

hpsingh

Aug 5, 2013
Wow ! Thats great news ! Congrats !!