Aug 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th July
Hi All,

My status is below after submitting the application yesterday...

I completed medical and paid 1040 CAD yesterday for single..

Pls let me know which option will chance in the below first?

Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help
Review of medical results Not needed at this time Help
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
A background check is needed Not needed at this time Help
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Thanks

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
hi guys,
Help needed.

I was uploading my digital photo today and found out that the field for uploading my work experience is gone. I have two work experiences to upload. One is still there. other one is missing.

When logged in last time(from my company laptop, US ip address ), it was showing the two fields. but it was not specifically asking for job titles, just employment record 1 and employment record 2 , like that. any ieda?? worried now. I will login in later to see what is going on.

Comments will be highly appreciated :( :( :( :(

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naresh2020 said:
Hi All,

My status is below after submitting the application yesterday...

I completed medical and paid 1040 CAD yesterday for single..

Pls let me know which option will chance in the below first?

Application/profile status Open Help
Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help
Review of medical results Not needed at this time Help
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time Help
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help
A background check is needed Not needed at this time Help
A final decision has been reached Not Started

Thanks
Medicals followed by BG check and documents, if any required.

rvikrant

May 7, 2015
Hello Guys,

I have few queries after getting ITA, your every suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Question 1: I have got an ITA recently. I have started updating the form for myself and my spouse. All forms in my section i.e Primary Applicant is completed but while updating these forms in my spouse Personal information it is showing in progress and the reason for incompleteness of this section is my first name which is blank.
In my passport my first name is blank so according to that it is supposed to be blank in her section as well. For my section no such error is coming where I have left my first name blank but in spouse section I am not getting the reason why it is not accepting that as it is.

Question 2: While making my profile where the question is asked, "Does Applicant have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory?" I putted yes for it as I have done 1 year 'Project Management' program in Canada but later I realize it was not skilled trade program.
So now I have got the ITA, I am afraid if they can take it as misrepresentation. I tried to recalculate my points by putting 'no' for this question but it does not affect my points. Any suggestions what should I do? Shall I decline my ITA? or let it be because it is not affecting my points. (My score is 472).

Question 3: I got my Educational Documents assessed from WES. While filling up my information online in WES website I put my First name in Small letters but last name was put in Capital Letters.Now when I received my credentials from them my name is showing as: LASTNAME, FirstName. So I just want to know if I will send the same to immigration with my PR Documents then will there be any issue because in all other documents name is shown as FirstName LAstName.?

Looking forward for your response and thanks in advance.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

Quick qquestion , After accepting OOPNP I see that Profile has "MET" under Provincial Nominee Program and "MET" Under CEC .If I recieve an ITA in the next draw will it be under PNP or CEC ??

Thanks

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
Hello Asivad, it's great to have you around in this forum. I've read all your previous replies and found them super helpful. Many thanks.

I've just got ITA recently and I'm having a question regarding the documents and hoping you would be able to shed some light on it.

I'm currently working in Canada and have a Canadian master's degree which I claimed score for. And I also have a bachelor's degree that I got from my home country but don't have ECA for it. In the post ITA education history form, I put both of my bachelor and master's degrees and selected no ECA for the foreign bachelor's degree. But when uploading documents, do I still need to upload the degree certificate for my bachelor's degree?

Thanks and Regards.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
Hello Asivad,

Quick qquestion , After accepting OOPNP I see that Profile has "MET" under Provincial Nominee Program and "MET" Under CEC .If I recieve an ITA in the next draw will it be under PNP or CEC ??

Thanks
You will receive an ITA under the PNP class.

sujeetraja

Oct 28, 2014
Hello,

I have got a query regarding proof of fund. My wife is the primary applicant and the proof of fund is in fixed deposit in my name. This was opened last year. Can i submit this or should the proof of fund has to be in my wifes name.

Please help out.

Regards,
Sujeet Raja

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
j22xiong said:
Hello Asivad, it's great to have you around in this forum. I've read all your previous replies and found them super helpful. Many thanks.

I've just got ITA recently and I'm having a question regarding the documents and hoping you would be able to shed some light on it.

I'm currently working in Canada and have a Canadian master's degree which I claimed score for. And I also have a bachelor's degree that I got from my home country but don't have ECA for it. In the post ITA education history form, I put both of my bachelor and master's degrees and selected no ECA for the foreign bachelor's degree. But when uploading documents, do I still need to upload the degree certificate for my bachelor's degree?

Thanks and Regards.
You don't need to include your Bachelors degree in your education profile, just your Canadian Masters would be enough. If you include a foreign credential, the system is likely to ask you for an ECA as well.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujeetraja said:
Hello,

I have got a query regarding proof of fund. My wife is the primary applicant and the proof of fund is in fixed deposit in my name. This was opened last year. Can i submit this or should the proof of fund has to be in my wifes name.

Please help out.

Regards,
Sujeet Raja
CIC explicitly asks for POF from the PA.

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
what documents should i upload for self employed work experience( private dental clinic in india)?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
what documents should i upload for self employed work experience( private dental clinic in india)?
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income, and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

Raj19

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income, and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
i will try to upload whatever related documents i can but i know it won't be perfect. but thing is this is a requirement in spouse's checklist. as spouse's work experience is private clinic in india so it won't provide any points but i don't even want to delete the spouse's work history and just remain truthful. so what i am trying to ask is when i know these documents won't have any effect on my score could it effect my application status if they are not convincing enough?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj19 said:
i will try to upload whatever related documents i can but i know it won't be perfect. but thing is this is a requirement in spouse's checklist. as spouse's work experience is private clinic in india so it won't provide any points but i don't even want to delete the spouse's work history and just remain truthful. so what i am trying to ask is when i know these documents won't have any effect on my score could it effect my application status if they are not convincing enough?
The best way to ensure this anxiety disappears is by removing unwanted information from your profile. It is important to be absolutely truthful in your Personal history section but CIC does not expect full disclosure on work history or education history of the PA or the spouse - only declare as much as is required to get points.

In your case, you will get nothing from uploading these documents except an additional optional work for the officer who might just ignore all the documentation because it is irrelevant to your PR application. This documentation, whether complete or not, will have zero effect on your application.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey netwkeng,

I have just scheduled an appointment for myself on Tuesday but they were telling me bring 216 $ (CASH only )
And will be uploading my results on 8th August to CIC , did you get it done for 96 CAD??

ntwkengg said:
hi kiran pls check this link...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

I visited john c kuhlmann in etobicoke they do emedical.... but they will give you information sheet and not IMM form.... also they have early appointments available and its one of the cheapest just $96 for single person.... you can try and call any of them from this link.....