Post ITA question after 13th draw regarding uploading documents

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Thanks!

I've edited my experience (clicked modify, then changed nothing, clicked save and add) and I now have only one row for experience without any additional title in it. Should I upload all my experience (6 letters) under this one row?

No. Wait for a day more. Remove all your work history and re-enter to see if that makes any difference. Send in an inquiry to CIC tech support. Follow other threads to see if someone else cracked a workaround. As a last resort, upload everything together along with an LOE which highlights all your unsuccessful efforts at sorting this mess.

What about the police check and my wife experience. I've edited my previous post. Can you please comment?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
The "management trainee" title is back...And this is the only item I am asked (even though I've had 6 different employers). So there is something wrong with the system.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
The "management trainee" title is back...And this is the only item I am asked (even though I've had 6 different employers). So there is something wrong with the system.
Undeniably so. Wait for a couple of days to see if CIC runs a patch to sort this out. Simultaneously, try deleting all your work history and re-entering that again - that will be akin to a db refresh in itself.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
And would you go about entering information on working with one employer but with various positions? I.e 6 years with the same employer, changing positions. NOC mostly the same, but not all the time. I put each of the job titles in a separate row, even if it was the same employer.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
And would you go about entering information on working with one employer but with various positions? I.e 6 years with the same employer, changing positions. NOC mostly the same, but not all the time. I put each of the job titles in a separate row, even if it was the same employer.
Ideally, have a fresh line item for every NOC and not the job titles because the same NOC can continue across multiple job titles and the FSWP eligibility system counts experience gained under a single NOC (doesn't care for job titles).

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
So each line would be : one NOC, one company, various job titles. Then I would provide on letter from each of the employers showing various job titles under the same noc. Correct?

Also, I am a bit reluctant to removing my wife's experience, since I provided this info in my initial EE profile prior to ITA. Can I remove it without any consequences? I think I've read somewhere on CIC that you can modify profile after receiving ITA as long as it does not change the score, but I cannot find that info now.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
So each line would be : one NOC, one company, various job titles. Then I would provide on letter from each of the employers showing various job titles under the same noc. Correct?

Each line item would be chronologically as follows. Year > Employer > NOC > Job title in that order.

Also, I am a bit reluctant to removing my wife's experience, since I provided this info in my initial EE profile prior to ITA. Can I remove it without any consequences? I think I've read somewhere on CIC that you can modify profile after receiving ITA as long as it does not change the score, but I cannot find that info now.

Yes. You can change your profile if it doesn't cause any material difference to your CRS score and/or your program eligibility. Work experience of spouse acquired outside Canada is completely irrelevant to your PR application hence to CIC. You can still keep it in there - it will be ignored by them while processing your application but they will spend some time going through the documentation to see if there is the remotest chances of that affecting your eligibility in any manner whatsoever. Personally, I would recommend keeping out anything which is irrelevant to your profile. If nothing else, at least it doesn't delay your application processing.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Which job title should I put in a single row, if I had one employer, one noc, various job titles? Should I put various? Or the last one?
BTW I removed all my work experience, added it back, and I still get this mess with being able to upload only one (first) doc. I guess I will have to wait.

Do you by a chance have a link to CIC website saying that one can modify the profile after receiving ITA as long as it does not change the score.

For the medical - my doctor is using the e-medical system, and I was told I won't receive any docs. What do I submit then?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Which job title should I put in a single row, if I had one employer, one noc, various job titles? Should I put various? Or the last one?

The most recent title would do.

BTW I removed all my work experience, added it back, and I still get this mess with being able to upload only one (first) doc. I guess I will have to wait.

Do you by a chance have a link to CIC website saying that one can modify the profile after receiving ITA as long as it does not change the score.

Read here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

For the medical - my doctor is using the e-medical system, and I was told I won't receive any docs. What do I submit then?

They would give you a 1 pg summary printout at the end of Medicals which you need to upload to your profile.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what about uploading of scaned translations? the dry stamp doesn't appear on the scan copies., will this be a problem?
I have managed to finally get a canadian translator, and now this situtation with the stamp that doens't show on the scans
:/

naresh2020

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th July
Hi Friends,

Is there any place/link/sheet to update the progress of each one who got invite in 13th Draw?

Thanks

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Hi Asivad,

I have a quick question pls.

My spouse has relatives in Canada and I mentioned that in my profile before getting an ITA.

Where do you think I should upload supporting documents for relatives in Canada.

Will it make sense to include them as a part of the Explanation letter ?

Thanks a lot in advance !

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hello!

I'm sooo excited about my ITA - almost can't believe it!
I have a few questions:

1. What exactly is a "travel document"? I read the description, and I am not sure as to whether I need that at all or not. Do I need this if I already have a passport? (It says in the description that it's for people without a passport, yet it is also on the list of things to upload, even after uploading a passport...)

2. Bank statement: My bank gave me a financial profile that lists my current balance, but not the balance for the previous 6 months. They claim this is the generally accepted form, also by Canada. Would anybody know? (I think I should just insisit on a more detailed profile, most likely. I assume CIC wouldn't specify it if they don't need it, but the bank is convinced I'm wrong... :-/ )

3. Most importantly... how good are the chances of actually getting Permanent Residency after the ITA? I just can't find information regarding this. I am unsure about how much hope is justified...

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
For the education, I understand that I should scan and upload the WES ECA certificate?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MG84 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a quick question pls.

My spouse has relatives in Canada and I mentioned that in my profile before getting an ITA.

Where do you think I should upload supporting documents for relatives in Canada.

Will it make sense to include them as a part of the Explanation letter ?

Thanks a lot in advance !
There should be a distinct placeholder for this. If you can't see that now, it's probably because of some system glitches. Wait for a couple of days - hopefully CIC will sort this out.