Post ITA question after 13th draw regarding uploading documents

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

I have few question post ITA.

It will be really helpful if someone can answer to my doubts. Especially someone who already applied.

1) First question is regarding Passport document: Do we have to scan all pages including blank pages in that document? As per CIC they have stated that:

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.
Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file.

2) Where do I put my Visa records for Canada? Work permit and study permit and all document. Means in which section?

As per my checklist I require to submit following documents:

Employment records
Passport or travel document
Digital Photo
Bank statement for proof of means of finance
medical record
Educational diplomas and degrees
Police certificate

3) Also where to upload IELTS test records means in which section from above? (Under Education section ?)

4) And where can I put my CRA assessment NOA and T4 should I put it under Employment records?

5) Also I have ECA report for my Bachelor of Engineering and I have 1 year Post graduate Certificate from Canada. So what document should I put under Education diplomas and degrees?

6) Should I put ECA report, transcript and degree for Bachelor or just ECA report???
And should I put degree certificate and transcript for Canadian Post Graduate Huh?
Do I require to attest and of these Educational documents or just Scan copy is good enough?Huh

7) Also for Employment records: I am thinking to put my offer letter, employer reference or experience letter, pay stubs, T4, NOA, Work permit.... So is this enough to support my experience?Huh

Please advice......
I just want to complete all procedure without any error so having lots of questions...

Thank you in advance....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Hello all,

It will be really helpful if someone can answer to my doubts. Especially someone who already applied.

1) First question is regarding Passport document: Do we have to scan all pages including blank pages in that document? As per CIC they have stated that:

You must provide a clear, legible copy of your valid passport.
Include a copy of the page that shows your birth date, country of origin, etc. any pages with stamps, visas or markings. If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, a citizen of Denmark living in Greenland, or a citizen of France living in St. Pierre and Miquelon, you are not required to present a passport. You may present an identity document. Your identity document must show proof of status or citizenship as well as photo identification. Your identity document must include your name, photo, date of birth, document number, and the issue and expiry dates. This document must be issued by your country of citizenship or permanent residence. You must ensure that the identity document you present provides proof of status or citizenship and photo identification. If not, you must scan all necessary identity documents and save them under one identity document file.

Not needed. That was a requirement under OOPNP, not for CIC.

2) Where do I put my Visa records for Canada? Work permit and study permit and all document. Means in which section?

As per my checklist I require to submit following documents:

Employment records
Passport or travel document
Digital Photo
Bank statement for proof of means of finance
medical record
Educational diplomas and degrees
Police certificate

You can include them in the passport section.

3) Also where to upload IELTS test records means in which section from above? (Under Education section ?)

Not required at all. You can include it with Education if you want to upload.

4) And where can I put my CRA assessment NOA and T4 should I put it under Employment records?

Not required if you have complete reference letters and POF. Else upload them as supporting documents in either of those placeholders.

5) Also I have ECA report for my Bachelor of Engineering and I have 1 year Post graduate Certificate from Canada. So what document should I put under Education diplomas and degrees?

ECA, BE degree certificate and PG certificate and PG transcripts if available.

6) Should I put ECA report, transcript and degree for Bachelor or just ECA report???
And should I put degree certificate and transcript for Canadian Post Graduate Huh?
Do I require to attest and of these Educational documents or just Scan copy is good enough?Huh

Answered above. No attestation required other than what is available on transcripts already Transcripts are attested copies of mark sheets.

7) Also for Employment records: I am thinking to put my offer letter, employer reference or experience letter, pay stubs, T4, NOA, Work permit.... So is this enough to support my experience?Huh

If reference letter covers roles & responsibilities matching the chosen NOC, this is sufficient. In fact, some of these documents are more than what is required but that's fine.

Please advice......
I just want to complete all procedure without any error so having lots of questions...

Thank you in advance....

Reactions: hell911

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thank you very much Asivad... you are a real champ... Thank you for answering all my questions...

This means a lot to me also this will be helpful to others who are going to apply as these covers a lot of POST ITA question....

Thank you once again Asivad.... :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
++++++11111111111111111

For Asivad Anac...... Real champion member...

You should start a consulting firm soonnnnnnn............

And you are doing really great service by helping all the members on this forum....

I am glad we have you on this forum....

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Hello Asivad,
Question for ya?
1) I lost my initial study permit. Will it be a problem or is there a way CIC can re issue me another?
2) My canadian diploma will be enough or uploading transcripts along with it is mandatory?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doobie.doobie said:
Hello Asivad,
Question for ya?
1) I lost my initial study permit. Will it be a problem or is there a way CIC can re issue me another?

Not sure if it is required in the first place. Does your checklist ask for this specifically somewhere?

2) My canadian diploma will be enough or uploading transcripts along with it is mandatory?

Transcripts only if available. Diploma certificate should be enough.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
Dear Avisad,

Please help me by answering these questions:

After I receieved the ITA, I was referred to a page where I had to again enter all my information, etc.
Is it usual? Does everyone have it?

I noticed that some of the information that I had entered before was still there. But I had to modify some of them. Is it ok? I did not make any changes to the parts that I had received points for.
But for example, my husband's IELTS score and report was not there anymore. so I entered them again.
I also added another job to the list.

I am a teaching assistant and I did not recieve any points in the express entry system for my teaching assistantship, as I am working and studying at the university. But, my contract ended at the end of June, and I forgot to change it in the system. Now, they still want me to submit all the documents regarding my TA and RAs including this one. Do you think that it would be a problem? what should I do? Do I have to explain it in a letter? I did not recieve any points for that in the express entry system.

I noticed that when I started filling out the PR application, the contact information part in my previous application (the one that I submitted to enter the pool) has changed to "not started". Before, it was "Transmitted". Is it usual?

In the documents' section, they have asked me to submit my medical results! Should we do that now? before we even submit the PR application?

Pleaaaaaaase answer me. I am so helpless.

Makolutus

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

It will be really helpful if someone can answer to my doubts.

Although I am eligible for CEC, I got ITA under FSW. While uploading the documents, it is asking for the employer reference letter in a specific format, which is not possible in my case as my employer is not ready to provide that.

I have my notarized reference letter from my immediate supervisor (not on company letterhead), affidavit, employment letter,T4,pay-stubs and NOA.

Now, do I need to inform CIC by sending an email saying that I am a CEC applicant or should I continue uploading the documents. Have anyone of you already done that? If yes, did you get approval or rejection from CIC?

Thanks in advance. Your help is really appreciated..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makolutus said:
Hello All,

It will be really helpful if someone can answer to my doubts.

Although I am eligible for CEC, I got ITA under FSW. While uploading the documents, it is asking for the employer reference letter in a specific format, which is not possible in my case as my employer is not ready to provide that.

I have my notarized reference letter from my immediate supervisor (not on company letterhead), affidavit, employment letter,T4,pay-stubs and NOA.

Now, do I need to inform CIC by sending an email saying that I am a CEC applicant or should I continue uploading the documents. Have anyone of you already done that? If yes, did you get approval or rejection from CIC?

Thanks in advance. Your help is really appreciated..
You might be eligible for both CEC and FSW but you have received an ITA under FSWP and CIC isn't going to change that. They are aware of this so there is no point in telling them about it.

Upload all those documents along with a Letter of Explanation highlighting your unsuccessful efforts at obtaining reference letter from the employer because of their reluctance and politely request the officer to consider your application as complete and to process it on its merits.

All the best!

naresh2020

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th July
Thanks for all your answers my Friends...

I got the Invite - My score is 462...

I have few questions...

I have had copies for all details... I just need to scan all the documents in PDF and scan it at the appropriate location.. Is that correct?

Is any documents below needs attestation?
Birth certificate
educational certificate..

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naresh2020 said:
Thanks for all your answers my Friends...

I got the Invite - My score is 462...

I have few questions...

I have had copies for all details... I just need to scan all the documents in PDF and scan it at the appropriate location.. Is that correct?

Yes.

Is any documents below needs attestation?
Birth certificate
educational certificate..

No. In fact, you don't need to upload birth certificate for PA and spouse, only for dependent children.

Thanks

Neonnick

Jul 19, 2015
Hello everybody, I got 451 points and I believe I received the invitation in the 13th draw. But when I go into my profile, it shows two buttons "complete profile" and "decline invitation". Some of the data in my profile has
gone missing. Is there anybody gone through this situation,
I am not sure what to do at this point. It will be great if somebody could advice me...

auschase

May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asvad,

Could you help me with the following 4 questions please:

1. I got my Canadian master degree which I claimed points for, and I didn't do any ECA for my bachelor degree. In the education section, do I still need to upload my bachelor degree (without ECA) or just my Canadian master degree?
2. I didn't claim any point for my wife's education but still completed her education section in EE profile. Now we're asked to upload her education proof as well. So can I just upload her degree (without ECA) with a LOE?
3. I'm currently working in Canada (without LMIA, less than a year, thus no points claimed for that), and am asked to upload Employment Record, Offer of Employment, and Letter of Employment (I assume Employment Record refers to reference letter, and Offer of Employment & Letter of Employment are only for jobs with LMIA). I have a reference letter from the HR and the original offer letter. So can I just upload the same reference letter+offer letter+pay stubs for all the 3 sections?
4. My wife worked part-time for 5 months in Canada and I excluded that job from the Work History but included in the Personal History.We are not asked to upload proof for that job,but do we still need to provide a LOE with all the pay stubs attached?

Thanks a lot.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Neonnick said:
Hello everybody, I got 451 points and I believe I received the invitation in the 13th draw. But when I go into my profile, it shows two buttons "complete profile" and "decline invitation". Some of the data in my profile has
gone missing. Is there anybody gone through this situation,
I am not sure what to do at this point. It will be great if somebody could advice me...
It clearly means that you got an invitation. They are asking you to complete profile because you have to acknowledge things and they will provide you your personal checklist.

Hope this helps.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auschase said:
Hi Asvad,

Could you help me with the following 4 questions please:

1. I got my Canadian master degree which I claimed points for, and I didn't do any ECA for my bachelor degree. In the education section, do I still need to upload my bachelor degree (without ECA) or just my Canadian master degree?

Not required. Just your Canadian degree and transcripts (only if available).

2. I didn't claim any point for my wife's education but still completed her education section in EE profile. Now we're asked to upload her education proof as well. So can I just upload her degree (without ECA) with a LOE?

You're being asked because you declared them. You can remove them without any harm to your application or upload them along with an LOE explaining why there is no ECA. Not uploading sounds (and indeed is) easier.

3. I'm currently working in Canada (without LMIA, less than a year, thus no points claimed for that), and am asked to upload Employment Record, Offer of Employment, and Letter of Employment (I assume Employment Record refers to reference letter, and Offer of Employment & Letter of Employment are only for jobs with LMIA). I have a reference letter from the HR and the original offer letter. So can I just upload the same reference letter+offer letter+pay stubs for all the 3 sections?

This is probably happening becauase you said 'Yes' to having a job offer. Try and change that to 'No' and hopefully you won't be asked all of these and just the reference letter. If that doesn't work, remember the following.

Employment record is a past focused document about your employment history which should help an officer validate your NOCs.

Offer of Employment is a past focused document which was given to you when you were offered this current employment.

Letter of Employment is a present focused document which details your existing roles & responsibilities.

With that difference clarified, proceed with uploading documents. Don't upload everything everywhere - only the relevant documents in the right placeholder.

4. My wife worked part-time for 5 months in Canada and I excluded that job from the Work History but included in the Personal History.We are not asked to upload proof for that job,but do we still need to provide a LOE with all the pay stubs attached?

Not needed at all if you aren't claiming any points for that.

Thanks a lot.