Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zhao said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

I see. Yes then I will do T4.

However, my proof of fund is a few times more than what I earn because I got parents' support. Would they be suspicious why my proof of fund is way more than what I earn? Do I need to show them something to prove the extra money is legal?

Thanks.
Probably not. Still upload a signed self-declaration from your parents that these monies are a gift and not a loan hence need not be returned to them. Just in case.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
veejay2015 said:
I have a query regarding PCC. I am an Indian national living in US for past 2+ years. Do I need to get a PCC from FBI for my stay period in USA? I have already applied for PCC at Indian Consulate for my India years. Please respond.
You'll need an FBI PCC.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Good luck to everyone with your application. :)

Zhao

Dec 5, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Probably not. Still upload a signed self-declaration from your parents that these monies are a gift and not a loan hence need not be returned to them. Just in case.
I see. Thank you. Should I include it in the letter of explanation or proof of fund? Not sure which way better.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zhao said:
I see. What should we write on this letter? For example, "I am supporting my son's living, including shelter, food, travel, and all other spendings of social activities, no matter when he is employed or unemployed. I am fully responsible for him financially."

Like this?

And include it in the file of proof of fund? Or in the letter of explanation?
Not quite like that.

Let's revisit this. If they sent you all the money (or the bulk of it) more than 6 months ago (and haven't sent anything substantial since), you don't need to get anything from them because it won't reflect in your bank certificate/letter.

If you've received monies from them within the last 6 months, CIC would consider those borrowed funds and you have to get a declaration that these funds are a gift and not borrowed.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!

Zhao

Dec 5, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Not quite like that.

Let's revisit this. If they sent you all the money (or the bulk of it) more than 6 months ago (and haven't sent anything substantial since), you don't need to get anything from them because it won't reflect in your bank certificate/letter.

If you've received monies from them within the last 6 months, CIC would consider those borrowed funds and you have to get a declaration that these funds are a gift and not borrowed.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!
Very clear! Great! Thanks A LOT!

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Under EE, there has been a consistent tendency of medical results falling through the cracks if medicals were scheduled way ahead of post ITA submission. Some members have waited months together for Medicals to be 'Passed' while others have got that in less than a week's time.

There is clear benefit in scheduling medicals closer to your application submission. And insist on eMedical.
Hi Asivad,

So does that mean we should wait for medicals till we are in a position to submit our application within 60 days after ITA is received?

Asking because I received ITA on 7/17 and had done my medicals yesterday via eMedical and I have got the information sheet for uploading it with my application.

Since I will not be able to submit my application before Mid August due to pending PCCs, so would it be a concern?

jimso101

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have a query regarding EE medical process. I have completed my medicals and i got tracking sheet with UMI number and doctor has asked me to upload the tracking sheet. I have seen some post about IMM number. Whether i need to get any document with IMM number?

Thanks

jimso101

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have one more queries

Name : I dont have surname in my passport. So i have filled my EE profile with not applicable tag. But during post ITA , system was accepting name details without not applicable tag. But now facing a problem in marital status section for spouse as system prompts both name fields as mandatory.
Now whether i should edit the name details again with not applicable tag? Otherwise its showing as incomplete.

Thanks

jasmine4u

Dec 17, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately, that is only for people with LMIA supported job offers. CEC class applicants can try sneaking in through this as well but for that to happen, you'd have to declare POF as 0 in your MyCIC profile.
Hi Asivad.. I'm actually at this point. got invited under cec and I stated 0 dollars. I wasnt requested to submit a proof of fund. but i'm still worried. can i scale thru this. i have a current full time permannent job..

please share any ideas/advice

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasmine4u said:
Hi Asivad.. I'm actually at this point. got invited under cec and I stated 0 dollars. I wasnt requested to submit a proof of fund. but i'm still worried. can i scale thru this. i have a current full time permannent job..

please share any ideas/advice
Yes. Under CEC class, there isn't a strict requirement for POF. You can upload an LOE highlighting your salary credits, T4s, NOA to reassert that you're financially stable and can support yourself and family, if any, in Canada - strictly optional though.

All the best!

jasmine4u

Dec 17, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. Under CEC class, there isn't a strict requirement for POF. You can upload an LOE highlighting your salary credits, T4s, NOA to reassert that you're financially stable and can support yourself and family, if any, in Canada - strictly optional though.

All the best!
Thank you....

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasmine4u said:
Thank you....
Hi but still on a safer side upload your bank statement with whatever amount you have with your T4 NOA and pay stub to show you are stable enough.....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aquarian25 said:
Hi Asivad,

So does that mean we should wait for medicals till we are in a position to submit our application within 60 days after ITA is received?

Asking because I received ITA on 7/17 and had done my medicals yesterday via eMedical and I have got the information sheet for uploading it with my application.

Since I will not be able to submit my application before Mid August due to pending PCCs, so would it be a concern?
It wouldn't be a concern. Just that there is a track record of Medicals status updates being delayed.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimso101 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have a query regarding EE medical process. I have completed my medicals and i got tracking sheet with UMI number and doctor has asked me to upload the tracking sheet. I have seen some post about IMM number. Whether i need to get any document with IMM number?

Thanks
It appears that you did not opt for eMedicals. Just upload this sheet in the Medicals placeholder. That should suffice.

jimso101 said:
Hi Asivad,

I have one more queries

Name : I dont have surname in my passport. So i have filled my EE profile with not applicable tag. But during post ITA , system was accepting name details without not applicable tag. But now facing a problem in marital status section for spouse as system prompts both name fields as mandatory.
Now whether i should edit the name details again with not applicable tag? Otherwise its showing as incomplete.

Thanks
Yes. Keep it consistent and explain using an LOE.