+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA question after 13th draw regarding uploading documents

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks guys for the quick reply .Hey netwrkengg Im already living in Toronto...where do you work at Im a network engineer as well

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
thanks guys for the quick reply .Hey netwrkengg Im already living in Toronto...where do you work at Im a network engineer as well
telus.... ;D

what about you?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Hey Kiran congrats buddy for the OOPNP PN.. . yes you can also schedule your medical before ITA not an issue as it is valid for one year and it should be valid when you land..... so go for it....
Under EE, there has been a consistent tendency of medical results falling through the cracks if medicals were scheduled way ahead of post ITA submission. Some members have waited months together for Medicals to be 'Passed' while others have got that in less than a week's time.

There is clear benefit in scheduling medicals closer to your application submission. And insist on eMedical.

Zhao

Dec 5, 2014
Hello Asivad Anac,

I have 3 questions regarding my PR application under EE:

1. The instruction of Employment Record indicates I have to upload a reference letter and pay stubs where available. If I have pay stubs, do I still need to include T4 & NOA? (However, T4&NOA shows total income of a year. For example, if I have 3 streams of income, then the income of a sing NOC does not fully contribute to the total amount. This is why I find it frustrating whether I should include it or not cuz I think it will only confuse CIC).

2. If I do not have pay stubs, can I just attached T4 & NOA? Or I need to do an excel file to break down the number to show that equal to the annual income? (Similar to the first question. If I do not have pay stubs whereas I provide T4, the total income does not equal to the income of a single NOC provided. In a case I have more than one stream of income, should I break the number down and show the math to CIC?)

3. I don't see any section to upload the certificate of IELTS result. Do I have to? If so, where should I include it?

Thank you very much.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Asivad .Say if the next draw is around next Friday(July 31) ,shall I book the medicals now at Aug 1st or before that ..what do you reckon

(
Asivad Anac said:
Under EE, there has been a consistent tendency of medical results falling through the cracks if medicals were scheduled way ahead of post ITA submission. Some members have waited months together for Medicals to be 'Passed' while others have got that in less than a week's time.

There is clear benefit in scheduling medicals closer to your application submission. And insist on eMedical.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:

thats true buddy. but looking at kiran's score i feel he or she gonna get it in next draw and next draw will happen soon.... so he or she should schedule a medical as it take 2-3 weeks to get a date.....

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you know who can do the emedical ?

ntwkengg said:
thats true buddy. but looking at kiran's score i feel he or she gonna get it in next draw and next draw will happen soon.... so he or she should schedule a medical as it take 2-3 weeks to get a date.....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
Thanks Asivad .Say if the next draw is around next Friday(July 31) ,shall I book the medicals now at Aug 1st or before that ..what do you reckon

(
Schedule it close to the day you expect to submit your post ITA application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zhao said:
Hello Asivad Anac,

I have 3 questions regarding my PR application under EE:

1. The instruction of Employment Record indicates I have to upload a reference letter and pay stubs where available. If I have pay stubs, do I still need to include T4 & NOA? (However, T4&NOA shows total income of a year. For example, if I have 3 streams of income, then the income of a sing NOC does not fully contribute to the total amount. This is why I find it frustrating whether I should include it or not cuz I think it will only confuse CIC).

2. If I do not have pay stubs, can I just attached T4 & NOA? Or I need to do an excel file to break down the number to show that equal to the annual income? (Similar to the first question. If I do not have pay stubs whereas I provide T4, the total income does not equal to the income of a single NOC provided. In a case I have more than one stream of income, should I break the number down and show the math to CIC?)

CIC would want your T4 and NOA for the express purposes of confirming that you have the monies available towards the POF you are claiming. It's another way of verifying source of funds in addition to confirming that you were under paid employment. Ignore pay stubs and just upload the latest T4 and NOA. There's no further need to explain those documents.

3. I don't see any section to upload the certificate of IELTS result. Do I have to? If so, where should I include it?

There is no need to upload IELTS results. CIC checks it using the TRF reference provided by you. If you still want to upload it, do it along with the Education credentials.

Thank you very much.

foreigngirl

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Will be a concern if travel history evidence is required.
I doubt that it will be a problem. Many countries keep the old passport when they issue a new one. Surely, CIC is aware of this.

Zhao

Dec 5, 2014
Hi Asivad Anac,

I see. Yes then I will do T4.

However, my proof of fund is a few times more than what I earn because I got parents' support. Would they be suspicious why my proof of fund is way more than what I earn? Do I need to show them something to prove the extra money is legal?

Thanks.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
Do you know who can do the emedical ?
hi kiran pls check this link...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

I visited john c kuhlmann in etobicoke they do emedical.... but they will give you information sheet and not IMM form.... also they have early appointments available and its one of the cheapest just $96 for single person.... you can try and call any of them from this link.....

veejay2015

Jul 20, 2015
I have a query regarding PCC. I am an Indian national living in US for past 2+ years. Do I need to get a PCC from FBI for my stay period in USA? I have already applied for PCC at Indian Consulate for my India years. Please respond.