+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Hi All,

I received the request letter for Mexico PCC on May 3rd 2021 and documents received at Canada Embassy, Mexico on May 10th 2021.

In IRCC website, I have been requested to update the below details for Mexico PCC.

As we don't receive PCC in hand, how can I update the below details ? Kindly request you to provide your valuable inputs ? Thanks.

Document Name, Document Number, Country of issue, Issue Date and Expiry Date.
In IRCC website? or In your CIC account? Anyhow you can write an LoE to explain your situation and submit it through a Web form. Also, attach the acknowledgment from the Canadian embassy in Mexico.

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
In IRCC website? or In your CIC account? Anyhow you can write an LoE to explain your situation and submit it through a Web form. Also, attach the acknowledgment from the Canadian embassy in Mexico.
Thanks for your response @Gopal88 Yes, In my CIC account only. I will submit a web form with the courier receipt and other details which I have in handy.

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Thanks for your response @Gopal88 Yes, In my CIC account only. I will submit a web form with the courier receipt and other details which I have in handy.
No probs Sundar, Have you requested for Acknowledgement from the Canadian embassy, That will be more legit attachment for the Web form.
BTW, I never get any request through my CIC account though.

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
No probs Sundar, Have you requested for Acknowledgement from the Canadian embassy, That will be more legit attachment for the Web form.
BTW, I never get any request through my CIC account though.
@Gopal88 I have sent an email to Canada EmBassy in Mexico to acknowledge the documents which I sent. But I am yet to receive an acknowledgment email.

Reactions: Gopal88

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Has anyone received a Police certificate yet?
I got acknowledgment from the Canadian embassy from Mexico-city by 16-Feb-2021! and still waiting for the Police certificate to receive. Is anybody in the same boat?

Esmail1488

Aug 30, 2020
I got acknowledgment from the Canadian embassy from Mexico-city by 16-Feb-2021! and still waiting for the Police certificate to receive. Is anybody in the same boat?
Canadian embassy from Mexico-city informed me that they have sent my documents to the Mexican authorities on May 18th. the Processing time is 60-65 Business days and this will be sent directly to IRCC.

Canadian embassy from Mexico-city initially received my documents on Mar 08th and they kept it with them for 2 months, reason for delay was COVID.

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
The embassy informed me that they have sent the documents to the Mexican authorities on April 16th 2021... I haven't heard from them since. Its been 52 days(?) so far and I'm still waiting. They said it would take 60 to 65 business days.

The embassy received on March 3rd 2021 so it took them little over a month to send to the police. Hopefully we can get the results soon, its getting pretty stressful.o_O

watoloo

May 26, 2021
It is normal, A reply from the embassy will take 1-2 weeks. Even for the acknowledgment.
So it has now been two weeks since I sent an email asking the Canadian Embassy to provide me an acknowledgement of receipt and I still have not heard from the Canadian Embassy in Mexico. This is a bit concerning. Is there anything I can do?

Reactions: Esmail1488

Esmail1488

Aug 30, 2020
So it has now been two weeks since I sent an email asking the Canadian Embassy to provide me an acknowledgement of receipt and I still have not heard from the Canadian Embassy in Mexico. This is a bit concerning. Is there anything I can do?
Hi watoloo, which carrier did you use to send your documents to Mexico? I used DHL, so I sent them an email with the DHL proof of delivery and asked for an update. I used my PR File# as the subject line and gave them all the details regarding my application on the email.

watoloo

May 26, 2021
Hi watoloo, which carrier did you use to send your documents to Mexico? I used DHL, so I sent them an email with the DHL proof of delivery and asked for an update. I used my PR File# as the subject line and gave them all the details regarding my application on the email.
I sent it through fedex, and I gave them the tracking number for them to see on the fedex website that it had been delivered.

I also provided all the information associated with my application.

When you say PR file # you mean the Application number, right?

Pretty sure I did the same thing as you.

watoloo

May 26, 2021
How long did it take for them to reply to you?

AndrewLag

May 19, 2021
Hi watoloo, same here... I sent the email asking for acknowledgement on May 19 and still haven't heard back from them. At least we're not alone, hopefully they'll respond soon!

Reactions: watoloo

dianC

Jun 8, 2021
Hi everyone! I have also sent like 2 weeks ago my documents to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, still haven't heard from them. I am still being asked to upload my Police Certificate to my PR application... I have sent IRCC already a webform with proof of delivery to the embassy, anyone know if I can apply for the Bridging Open Work Permit if the Police Certificate is still in process?

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Hi everyone! I have also sent like 2 weeks ago my documents to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico, still haven't heard from them. I am still being asked to upload my Police Certificate to my PR application... I have sent IRCC already a webform with proof of delivery to the embassy, anyone know if I can apply for the Bridging Open Work Permit if the Police Certificate is still in process?
For sure, Awaiting police certificate won't stop applying the BOWP.