+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Diego_yeyo

Dec 27, 2020
For the Constancia de Datos Registrales the Mexican Consulate in Vancouver gave me some free ink fingerprints but I was also recommended to get the digital ones by the police which cost $55. So I did. I'm glad I did. I sent all my papers to Mexico with a "Carta Poder" so my dad could do the processing. They only took the digital fingerprints by the police, the consulate ones were not properly taken. If I were you I would send both just to be safe. I guess it also depends on the officer reviewing your papers. I had the Constancia 10 days later and I submitted it to the profile. If you have someone in Mexico is faster than sending it to the Canadian consulate in Mexico City.
Hi, so you mean you sent the digital Fingerprints that were taken at the police station, then you made 2 copies and sent them? Or you asked the police officer to give you 2 sets of your fingerprints?

Paullbelafonte

Oct 18, 2020
Have you sent a follow-up e-mail? or waiting to complete 75 business days?
Yes and they reply saying like they are working hard and I have to be patient and keep my correspondence to minimum lol, but I just receive an email today from them saying that they receive my documents and they gonna send it to the fiscalía but I receive the same email months ago, so I’m not sure what’s going on there

Reactions: Diego_yeyo

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Yes and they reply saying like they are working hard and I have to be patient and keep my correspondence to minimum lol, but I just receive an email today from them saying that they receive my documents and they gonna send it to the fiscalía but I receive the same email months ago, so I’m not sure what’s going on there
No worries. including myself, a couple of candidates received the same replay saying that "we received your documents and will send it to Mexican authorities shortly"! So, all we can do is to wait until 75 business days :) Mine will be May-17th though.

Reactions: Diego_yeyo

Paullbelafonte

Oct 18, 2020
No worries. including myself, a couple of candidates received the same replay saying that "we received your documents and will send it to Mexican authorities shortly"! So, all we can do is to wait until 75 business days :) Mine will be May-17th though.
My date is mids may as well, let’s wait.

Reactions: Gopal88

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
Hi, so you mean you sent the digital Fingerprints that were taken at the police station, then you made 2 copies and sent them? Or you asked the police officer to give you 2 sets of your fingerprints?
I send only one copy of the digital fingerprints. They were accepted. They did not accept the ink fingerprints taken by the Mexican consulate

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
This is of great help, thanks! One question, do you have a template for the "carta poder"? Is it something along "I authorize Name to do this process for me etc" with id photocopies and signed?
Sorry I can't share mine, but I found many online. It is very simple. The important part is that it has to have your name, the name of the person that will do the process and two witnesses and their ID. I send my friends(not Mexicans) ID and that was fine.

Paullbelafonte

Oct 18, 2020
For the Constancia de Datos Registrales the Mexican Consulate in Vancouver gave me some free ink fingerprints but I was also recommended to get the digital ones by the police which cost $55. So I did. I'm glad I did. I sent all my papers to Mexico with a "Carta Poder" so my dad could do the processing. They only took the digital fingerprints by the police, the consulate ones were not properly taken. If I were you I would send both just to be safe. I guess it also depends on the officer reviewing your papers. I had the Constancia 10 days later and I submitted it to the profile. If you have someone in Mexico is faster than sending it to the Canadian consulate in Mexico City.
Did you had any update after you send your police certificate to IRCC??

Thank you

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
Did you had any update after you send your police certificate to IRCC??

Thank you
No, just got asked for other documents so they can make the final decision so looks like the police certificate was fine.
Make sure to translate the Constancia once you have it.

Paullbelafonte

Oct 18, 2020
No, just got asked for other documents so they can make the final decision so looks like the police certificate was fine.
Make sure to translate the Constancia once you have it.
I still waiting for the Canadá embassy in Mexico. I sent an email asking because is been already 75 business days and they replied today with the same email they sent me the first time…i think if by ending may I don’t receive any update from the Canadá embassy in Mexico I just gonna apply with a family member.. thank you for sharing :)

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
Hello, everyone

Has anyone whose PCC was sent to IRCC on February 9th received any news or updates regarding their applications?

Thank you,

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
I still waiting for the Canadá embassy in Mexico. I sent an email asking because is been already 75 business days and they replied today with the same email they sent me the first time…i think if by ending may I don’t receive any update from the Canadá embassy in Mexico I just gonna apply with a family member.. thank you for sharing :)
Hi Paullbelafonte,
It is really shocking that you get the same e-mail!
Have you mentioned that you waited 75 business days in the e-mail you sent to Embassy in Mexico? I am counting on 70th day now :( (Calculating Candian holidays with weekends though)

Thanks...