+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Paullbelafonte

Oct 18, 2020
Hi Paullbelafonte,
It is really shocking that you get the same e-mail!
Have you mentioned that you waited 75 business days in the e-mail you sent to Embassy in Mexico? I am counting on 70th day now :( (Calculating Candian holidays with weekends though)

Thanks...
Yes I did. And I got the same answer like the first email. But thinking about what the email said, in the part where says “ we cannot provide you with personalized assistance or detailed information.” I don’t know if they just process it and they don’t gonna let us know until IRCC contact us with updates, that’s why I asked for my GCMS notes to see what’s going on.

Reactions: Gopal88

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Yes I did. And I got the same answer like the first email. But thinking about what the email said, in the part where says “ we cannot provide you with personalized assistance or detailed information.” I don’t know if they just process it and they don’t gonna let us know until IRCC contact us with updates, that’s why I asked for my GCMS notes to see what’s going on.
Hi Paullbelafonte, Could you please provide your e-mail address through my personal inbox? Thanks...

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello, everyone

Has anyone whose PCC was sent to IRCC on February 9th received any news or updates regarding their applications?

Thank you,
Yeap, for us:

PCC from Mexico:
Requested:
July 22, 2020
Documents Sent to Embassy: July 23, 2020
Documents Received by Embassy: September 17, 2020
Document Sent to Fiscalia: November 10, 2020
PCC sent to IRCC: February 9, 2021
AIP: Sep 8, 2020
SA: Sep 8, 2020
DM: Mar 9, 2021
Application Completed: April 14
COPR: April 19

Helenhelen

May 14, 2021
This is of great help, thanks! One question, do you have a template for the "carta poder"? Is it something along "I authorize Name to do this process for me etc" with id photocopies and signed?
[/QUOTE

Hola! en la pagina de la FGR viene el machote de la carta poder

Helenhelen

May 14, 2021

HI ALL! I am so worried to read all these delays on getting the police certificate!!! We sent our fingerprints and photos (all they are asking for) to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico to request the certificate on our behalf.

My questions are: if they last more than 60 days to upload the police certificate, do we need to ask for an extension? or we are ok since we sent the request within the required time?

Does the Canadian Embassy in Mexico give updates? or do I have to ask them?

I just sent my papers last week. Hope someone can give me any advice, hopes or good news.

Thank you!

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019

HI ALL! I am so worried to read all these delays on getting the police certificate!!! We sent our fingerprints and photos (all they are asking for) to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico to request the certificate on our behalf.

My questions are: if they last more than 60 days to upload the police certificate, do we need to ask for an extension? or we are ok since we sent the request within the required time?

Does the Canadian Embassy in Mexico give updates? or do I have to ask them?

I just sent my papers last week. Hope someone can give me any advice, hopes or good news.

Thank you!
I asked for an extension via webform, but I received an automated email saying that due to COVID all the extensions in additional information requested (medical exams, biometrics and police certificates) were automatically granted, after the normal waiting time, they automatically granted you 90 more days to present your documents.

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
Yeap, for us:

PCC from Mexico:
Requested:
July 22, 2020
Documents Sent to Embassy: July 23, 2020
Documents Received by Embassy: September 17, 2020
Document Sent to Fiscalia: November 10, 2020
PCC sent to IRCC: February 9, 2021
AIP: Sep 8, 2020
SA: Sep 8, 2020
DM: Mar 9, 2021
Application Completed: April 14
COPR: April 19
Congratulations! Very happy for you. I have not received mine yet. Hope it comes soon. Medicals have been extended, so it might be coming soon. Do you mind sharing your stream and AOR date? Thank you and all the best!

mousey79

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello, can someone please provide the email address used to contact the embassy in Mexico? My husband’s documents were received yesterday and just want to ensure they have them. Also, in reading here it seems to take a long time to get it done, this is basically our last thing to complete. Just want to know that once the IRCC receives his FGR, how long does it take to receive the COPR? Thanks in advance.

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Hello, can someone please provide the email address used to contact the embassy in Mexico? My husband’s documents were received yesterday and just want to ensure they have them. Also, in reading here it seems to take a long time to get it done, this is basically our last thing to complete. Just want to know that once the IRCC receives his FGR, how long does it take to receive the COPR? Thanks in advance.
Hi,
e-mail address: MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca

You have to send the Application number, Applicant's full name, DOB along with Proof of delivery to check the status.
There is no fixed timeline between submitting FGR to IRCC and receive COPR. It will vary for every application.

Helenhelen

May 14, 2021
I asked for an extension via webform, but I received an automated email saying that due to COVID all the extensions in additional information requested (medical exams, biometrics and police certificates) were automatically granted, after the normal waiting time, they automatically granted you 90 more days to present your documents.

Helenhelen

May 14, 2021
Thank you for your answer! it gives me some hope! I hope you receive yours very soon.... let me know!

Did someone got theirs??? I wanna know if someone succeeded !?!!

AndrewLag

May 19, 2021
Thank you for your answer! it gives me some hope! I hope you receive yours very soon.... let me know!

Did someone got theirs??? I wanna know if someone succeeded !?!!
Hi Helenhelen,

I just saw on IRCC's website that the automático extension will no longer be given for applications submitted on or after April 12:

"The COVID-19 facilitation, where request letters for additional information or documents were issued with 90-day extensions, applies until April 11, 2021. Applications received on or after April 12, 2021, should include all mandatory supporting documents or a reasonable explanation with proof of why the applicant cannot obtain the documentation at this time."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

I submitted on April 15 and also waiting for the Police Certificate. Let's hope it doesn't take too long!

watoloo

May 26, 2021
Hi all,
Do you know if the Embassy of Canada in Mexico is still responding to emails?
I sent my documents to request the police certificate and then I sent an email to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca asking for an acknowledgement of receipt for my documents and I got some automated email:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----- Original Message to MXICO (IM-RAU/IM-UER) /Message d’origine à MXICO (IM-RAU/IM-UER) -----

Thank you for contacting the Risk Assessment Unit of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico. Please note that due to measures in response to COVID-19, we have reduced capacity to respond to non-urgent enquiries. Please refer to: www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

Merci d’avoir contacté l’unité de l’évaluation des risques de l’Ambassade du Canada au Mexique. Veuillez noter que suite aux mesures mises en place en réponse au COVID-19, nous avons une capacité limitée à répondre aux demandes non urgentes. Veuillez consulter : www.canada.ca/fr/immigration-refugies-citoyennete/services/coronavirus-mesures-speciales.html

Gracias por contactar la unidad de evaluación de riesgos de la sección migración de la Embajada de Canadá en México. Por favor, notar que debido a las medidas tomadas sobre el COVID-19, tenemos una capacidad limitada para responder a las solicitudes no urgentes. Refiérase al sitio: www.canada.ca
-----
Disclaimer: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=eng
Dégagement de responsabilité: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=fra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than that I still haven't heard from them (I sent the email asking for the acknowledgement of receipt last friday).

Thank you!

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Hi all,
Do you know if the Embassy of Canada in Mexico is still responding to emails?
I sent my documents to request the police certificate and then I sent an email to MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca asking for an acknowledgement of receipt for my documents and I got some automated email:

----- Original Message to MXICO (IM-RAU/IM-UER) /Message d’origine à MXICO (IM-RAU/IM-UER) -----

Thank you for contacting the Risk Assessment Unit of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico. Please note that due to measures in response to COVID-19, we have reduced capacity to respond to non-urgent enquiries. Please refer to: www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

Merci d’avoir contacté l’unité de l’évaluation des risques de l’Ambassade du Canada au Mexique. Veuillez noter que suite aux mesures mises en place en réponse au COVID-19, nous avons une capacité limitée à répondre aux demandes non urgentes. Veuillez consulter : www.canada.ca/fr/immigration-refugies-citoyennete/services/coronavirus-mesures-speciales.html

Gracias por contactar la unidad de evaluación de riesgos de la sección migración de la Embajada de Canadá en México. Por favor, notar que debido a las medidas tomadas sobre el COVID-19, tenemos una capacidad limitada para responder a las solicitudes no urgentes. Refiérase al sitio: www.canada.ca
-----
Disclaimer: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=eng
Dégagement de responsabilité: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=fra

Other than that I still haven't heard from them (I sent the email asking for the acknowledgement of receipt last friday).

Thank you!
It is normal, A reply from the embassy will take 1-2 weeks. Even for the acknowledgment.

$undar

Apr 22, 2021
Hi All,

I received the request letter for Mexico PCC on May 3rd 2021 and documents received at Canada Embassy, Mexico on May 10th 2021.

In IRCC website, I have been requested to update the below details for Mexico PCC.

As we don't receive PCC in hand, how can I update the below details ? Kindly request you to provide your valuable inputs ? Thanks.

Document Name, Document Number, Country of issue, Issue Date and Expiry Date.