+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Daly.K

Mar 3, 2021
Yes, my common-law partner will have to ask this document soon but she has friends and family in Mexico, maybe it will be faster
Yes that will be much faster. Some said 2 weeks or even less. Remember you still need to ask the embassy of Canada in Mexico for an official letter to apply for PC from fisilica. One of the threads here explains the process exactly. Good luck

ga07

Jan 13, 2020
Yes that will be much faster. Some said 2 weeks or even less. Remember you still need to ask the embassy of Canada in Mexico for an official letter to apply for PC from fisilica. One of the threads here explains the process exactly. Good luck
Thank you, good luck to you too

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Anyone who has got his PC sent to IRCC on Feb 9th received any update in his application after that. I received an update on Feb23rd that my PC is being reviewed. That’s it
So, after sending a webform yesterday to ask if they could extend the validity of the medicals (I don't know if it is related or just coincidence), we got Decision Made today :)

Hope your applications are also moving along.

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
So, after sending a webform yesterday to ask if they could extend the validity of the medicals (I don't know if it is related or just coincidence), we got Decision Made today :)

Hope your applications are also moving along.
Congratulations! I’m so happy for you. I’ve been keeping close watch to all applicants from Mexico because I think we were even more delayed due to the our PCs. Do you mind sharing your timeline with us? I just called IRCC and no updates have been made to my application after the confirmation that the PC had been sent to them. I think I should just submit a web form and see if I’m lucky. I gave biométrica before coming to Canada, so I am supposed to be except form giving them again, though IRCC hasn’t cleared this part in my application and still hasn’t reimbursed me. Thank you for your help, and congratulations again! These are wonderful news for all of us!

Reactions: Conaider

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a couple question regarding delivery and confirmation of the documents sent to the Embassy of Canada Immigration section in Mexico (address Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada, C.P. 11520, Mexico D.F., Mexico).

1)Has anyone sent their documents through Fedex? And if so, what did your proof of delivery say? I'm asking because I sent my documents a couple weeks ago and Fedex confirmed the delivery last Wednesday( March 3rd, 2021) but it says that it was delivered to the "Guard/Security Station" and got signed by "M.Mirella Trejo" which kind of sounds to me like they didn't deliver it to the actual office, like they just dropped it off with the guard... this is making me VERY paranoid since we all know that having sensitive information (fingerprints,photos,ID photos, etc) lost in CDMX is not fun :eek:.

2)How long did it take for the Embassy to confirm that they've got your documents? I'm currently in Ontario and I'm afraid we might go back into lock-down soon and I won't be able to get the photos and fingerprints on time to send everything again in case my package is actually lost...

Thanks!

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Congratulations! I’m so happy for you. I’ve been keeping close watch to all applicants from Mexico because I think we were even more delayed due to the our PCs. Do you mind sharing your timeline with us? I just called IRCC and no updates have been made to my application after the confirmation that the PC had been sent to them. I think I should just submit a web form and see if I’m lucky. I gave biométrica before coming to Canada, so I am supposed to be except form giving them again, though IRCC hasn’t cleared this part in my application and still hasn’t reimbursed me. Thank you for your help, and congratulations again! These are wonderful news for all of us!
Here is our timeline for the whole application, and details on the Police Certificate relevant dates:

Inland Spousal Sponsorship
App Received:
Oct 22, 2019
AOR: Dec 11, 2019
Medical Requested: Feb 29, 2020
Medical Exam: Mar 3, 2020
Medical Passed: Medical results have been received (?)
PCC from Mexico:
Requested:
July 22, 2020
Documents Sent to Embassy: July 23, 2020
Documents Received by Embassy: September 17, 2020
Document Sent to Fiscalia: November 10, 2020
PCC sent to IRCC: February 9, 2021
AIP: Sep 8, 2020
SA: Sep 8, 2020
DM: Mar 9, 2021

maxterraider

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a couple question regarding delivery and confirmation of the documents sent to the Embassy of Canada Immigration section in Mexico (address Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada, C.P. 11520, Mexico D.F., Mexico).

1)Has anyone sent their documents through Fedex? And if so, what did your proof of delivery say? I'm asking because I sent my documents a couple weeks ago and Fedex confirmed the delivery last Wednesday( March 3rd, 2021) but it says that it was delivered to the "Guard/Security Station" and got signed by "M.Mirella Trejo" which kind of sounds to me like they didn't deliver it to the actual office, like they just dropped it off with the guard... this is making me VERY paranoid since we all know that having sensitive information (fingerprints,photos,ID photos, etc) lost in CDMX is not fun :eek:.

2)How long did it take for the Embassy to confirm that they've got your documents? I'm currently in Ontario and I'm afraid we might go back into lock-down soon and I won't be able to get the photos and fingerprints on time to send everything again in case my package is actually lost...

Thanks!
Hi! I also sent my files through Fedex, and were received by the same person "M.Mirella Trejo". I send an email to: mxico-im-rau@international.gc.ca asking them to confirm they have my documents and that they are in the right place to continue the process, they answer me a couple of days later asking for the Tracking number which I sent right away (this was last week) . I'm still waiting for them to confirm,

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Hi! I also sent my files through Fedex, and were received by the same person "M.Mirella Trejo". I send an email to: mxico-im-rau@international.gc.ca asking them to confirm they have my documents and that they are in the right place to continue the process, they answer me a couple of days later asking for the Tracking number which I sent right away (this was last week) . I'm still waiting for them to confirm,
OMG we are in the same exact situation! I also emailed them last week explaining the entire thing and they replied the next day asking me for the tracking number too! Haven't heard from them since, hopefully our documents are in the right place :rolleyes:

Gopal88

Aug 14, 2019
Here is our timeline for the whole application, and details on the Police Certificate relevant dates:

Inland Spousal Sponsorship
App Received:
Oct 22, 2019
AOR: Dec 11, 2019
Medical Requested: Feb 29, 2020
Medical Exam: Mar 3, 2020
Medical Passed: Medical results have been received (?)
PCC from Mexico:
Requested:
July 22, 2020
Documents Sent to Embassy: July 23, 2020
Documents Received by Embassy: September 17, 2020
Document Sent to Fiscalia: November 10, 2020
PCC sent to IRCC: February 9, 2021
AIP: Sep 8, 2020
SA: Sep 8, 2020
DM: Mar 9, 2021
Hi Conaider,
Congratulations!
How often did you send the follow-up e-mails to the embassy in Mexico?

Reactions: Conaider

gmantecon

Jan 27, 2021
Hey man, just got the confirmation from the Embassy of Canada in Mexico city that they received my package with all the documents.
No update has been made to my profile in the IRCC since they haven't processed it yet, they just replied to my email that they got it!
Such a relief, I'm sure yours will be fine as well.
Cheers

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
Hi,

I was wondering, what would happend if instead of the Antecedentes Registrales, an Antecedentes Penales letter is send to IRCC?. Has anyone experienced this? Would they make the decision only based on this or they would ask for a remplacement letter?

Thank you in advance.

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hi,

I was wondering, what would happend if instead of the Antecedentes Registrales, an Antecedentes Penales letter is send to IRCC?. Has anyone experienced this? Would they make the decision only based on this or they would ask for a remplacement letter?

Thank you in advance.
I don't have first-hand experience with this, but I am going to assume they won't accept it.

Carta de no Antecedentes is at the state level (rather than federal) and the IRCC specifically asks for the other one. I would be very surprised if they accept the Carta de no antecedentes.