+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

mars26

Apr 20, 2020
Hola, buenas tardes! I am waiting for my Police Certificate from Mexico.
Could you kindly share how many days it took for you to get this process done?
Thank you!
A year, cause I sent my documents in March 2020 to the embassy in mexico and then were sent to the fiscalía in November 2020 and finally my police check was sent to canada in February 2021, but it took a long time because it was in the middle of the pandemic and fiscalia offices were closed. Normally the whole process should take 60 to 90 days.

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
Hello! I am waiting on my Police Certificate from Mexico. I know that all my paperwork got to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico on January 19.
How long did you waited for the police certificate to get processed? Thank you for any info
It took 5 months in total. Documents were sent to the Embassy the first week of September 2020, and then they sent them out to the Fiscalía on November 2020. I just got the confirmation at the beginning of February that the Embassy had received the Cerrificate and that it had been forwarded to IRCC

Daly.K

Mar 3, 2021
Anyone who has got his PC sent to IRCC on Feb 9th received any update in his application after that. I received an update on Feb23rd that my PC is being reviewed. That’s it

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
Anyone who has got his PC sent to IRCC on Feb 9th received any update in his application after that. I received an update on Feb23rd that my PC is being reviewed. That’s it
Not on my end. Called IRCC on Monday and no updates whatsoever on my application. Let’s all keep each other posted. It’s been almost a year for me. My AOR is April 2020.

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Nothing yet, and medicals technically expire today. I will let you know if they get extended or if we get asked to do them again, in case anyone is in the same boat.

mk180

Mar 3, 2021
Nothing yet, and medicals technically expire today. I will let you know if they get extended or if we get asked to do them again, in case anyone is in the same boat.
It took mine exactly 60 business days... so hang in there... you will get it...

Daly.K

Mar 3, 2021
You didn’t pass medical before they sent you the request letter for PC? If you did so don’t worry about it

giovangonzalez

Mar 24, 2018
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all

I have been invited to apply few weeks ago.
Regarding the police certificate, I am following the steps in this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/mexico.html

There are 5 things I have to submit to the embassy. I already have the first four bullets, but I have a question in the last one:

The following information about your file:
  • your file number
  • the name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or case processing centre where your file is being processed

Im doing everything online. Where I can get the file number from and the name of the visa office or consulate?

I will really appreciate any information.

Thanks.
Hi Javier, what did you do about the police certificate. I'm in the same boat. Thanks

Daly.K

Mar 3, 2021
Hi Javier, what did you do about the police certificate. I'm in the same boat. Thanks
You just need to wait until IRCC sends you a request letter through a message in your account portal. It will mention your file number and visa office. You will send that letter along with the other documents.

Daly.K

Mar 3, 2021
Hola, buenas tardes! I am waiting for my Police Certificate from Mexico.
Could you kindly share how many days it took for you to get this process done?
Thank you!
Processing time last year was exceptional because of the pandemic. Especially from March till August. I personally sent my papers to Consulate of Canada in Mexico on October 7th, received by the embassy on November 5th (although courier said arrived on October 9th!), Embassy sent my documents to Fisilica on November 10th, IRCC received my PC on February 9th.

ga07

Jan 13, 2020
Processing time last year was exceptional because of the pandemic. Especially from March till August. I personally sent my papers to Consulate of Canada in Mexico on October 7th, received by the embassy on November 5th (although courier said arrived on October 9th!), Embassy sent my documents to Fisilica on November 10th, IRCC received my PC on February 9th.
3 months ? Wow still very long but not so bad

ga07

Jan 13, 2020
I mean we are almost back to normal now. Some people here have been waiting for 1 year because of the pandemic
Yes, my common-law partner will have to ask this document soon but she has friends and family in Mexico, maybe it will be faster