01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi ,

I got ITA for Canada PR, and it seems Mexico Police certificate takes more than 60 days. Can anyone tell me whether if we don't get the police certificate with in 60 days , will they give time or simply they will reject the application ? Can any one please help to understand this.
Suggest you read the instructions for Mexico -
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/mexico.html

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Received ADR for Mexican Police Certificate....Was only in Mexico for 3 days still CIC has asked for PCC....

Timeline:
13th Dec/2018 : Documents posted to CIC Mexico

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
[QUOTE = "Elizabeth's, post: 7369335, member: 720750"] Hi DelPiero07
I am Mexican living in Mexico
last week I applied for my police certificate PGR office in Mexico City and I am waiting for it
And
I can not find where I can take it for translation English to Spanish do you know where I can find a
Certified translator? Thank so much [/ QUOTE]

If you do not mind I have one more question, when I receive the translation from my police certificate with the signature translator
Will I send to CIC the original translation with signature from the translator or can I send a scanner of this translation
? [/ QUOTE]
Hi Elizabeth, Can you please confirm if CIC accepted your original and translated PCC from Mexico without notarization? Thanks

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
By the way just as a helpful guide for future applicants that require PCC from Mexico you have two options to get it as I just went through the process myself:
1) Go through Canadian High Commission in Mexico - they take between 30-60 days after they receive your complete documents.
2) Get a friend/family to do it on your behalf.

As I didn't have any friend or family in Mexico I searched like crazy for agents that can do it for me but I faced lots of issues as most of the websites are in Spanish. And when I found some(through Google Translate) most of them didn't bother responding even after repeated attempts. Anyways I was lucky to have found Carlos from "http://www.gestoriadeoriente.com/". I know he would never visit this forum probably but he was the most helpful person I have met....I had the certificate in my hand on 7th day...Such quick and transparent service...I am impressed...

Jeanetterz

Jan 9, 2019
Hi guys,

First of all, good luck to everyone getting PR. In my case my husband and I sent everything via PUROLATOR to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico on November 7th, 2018 (they had our documents that day).

They requested our Police Certificate to PGR on November 30 2018.

We are still waiting for the results, I know that the wait time can last to 60 days, but it is kinda ridiculous the amount of time that we waste on this.

By the way just as a helpful guide for future applicants that require PCC from Mexico you have two options to get it as I just went through the process myself:
1) Go through Canadian High Commission in Mexico - they take between 30-60 days after they receive your complete documents.
2) Get a friend/family to do it on your behalf.

As I didn't have any friend or family in Mexico I searched like crazy for agents that can do it for me but I faced lots of issues as most of the websites are in Spanish. And when I found some(through Google Translate) most of them didn't bother responding even after repeated attempts. Anyways I was lucky to have found Carlos from "http://www.gestoriadeoriente.com/". I know he would never visit this forum probably but he was the most helpful person I have met....I had the certificate in my hand on 7th day...Such quick and transparent service...I am impressed...

What did you needed in order for them to go in your behalf? Just a letter? I am thinking in doing research on this since I'm getting anxious about waiting so long for the certificate, thinking in asking my sister to go on my behalf, didn't know this was possible. :(

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
What did you needed in order for them to go in your behalf? Just a letter? I am thinking in doing research on this since I'm getting anxious about waiting so long for the certificate, thinking in asking my sister to go on my behalf, didn't know this was possible.

What did you needed in order for them to go in your behalf? Just a letter? I am thinking in doing research on this since I'm getting anxious about waiting so long for the certificate, thinking in asking my sister to go on my behalf, didn't know this was possible. :(
Just need a request letter from Canadian Embassy in Mexico (which they send in 24 hours as per my experience)....
If you have a sister you are better off going through her....Very easy and quick process....I didn't have any relative as such so I used Carlos and he was super efficient...

Jeanetterz

Jan 9, 2019
Just need a request letter from Canadian Embassy in Mexico (which they send in 24 hours as per my experience)....
If you have a sister you are better off going through her....Very easy and quick process....I didn't have any relative as such so I used Carlos and he was super efficient...
Thank you so much for the info! Yeah, I will definitely look into it. :)

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
Hello! Just wanted to post our timeline on getting our Mexican PCC while outside of Mexico.

July 17 - fingerprints received by Canadian embassy in Mexico City
Sept 25 - PCC sent to Vienna visa office for processing

Also, our fingerprints were about 4 or 5 months old, I believe, and they were still accepted. Hope this info helps someone, good luck!

Jan 17, 2019
Hi, I just want to share my timeline of the PCC. Notice that I sent the required documents 8 days before I submitted the PR application and I think nothing bad happened. I sent the documents by UPS service.

Documents were sent to the Embassy - March 20, 2018
Embassy got the documents- March 21st, 2018
AOR: March 28th, 2018
IRCC Requested PCC: April 6, 2018
Embassy sent documents to PGR: April 6, 2018
1st Enquiry: May 28th, 2018
PCC sent to IRCC: June 1st, 2018
IRCC received PCC: June 12, 2018

It took around 2 months 6 days to get the PCC
:) Good luck everyone
Hola,

Thanks for your message. Did you get a confirmation e-mail from IRCC when they received the Police Certificate?

My Police certificate was send to IRCC on December 28th and I get a letter asking for it on December 31st, so IRCC does not have my police certificate but the Canadian Embassy in Mexico already send it.

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
Hola,

Thanks for your message. Did you get a confirmation e-mail from IRCC when they received the Police Certificate?

My Police certificate was send to IRCC on December 28th and I get a letter asking for it on December 31st, so IRCC does not have my police certificate but the Canadian Embassy in Mexico already send it.
They never emailed us when they got it - we had to email our visa office to check, and turns out they had it for 10 days already.

saigias

Nov 4, 2018
Hi, I am in same situation. Mexican embassy said they sent my documents to IRCC on February 15th, I received an email from IRCC on February 28th asking for Mexico police certificate. Could any one please let me know how can I proceed here.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi, I am in same situation. Mexican embassy said they sent my documents to IRCC on February 15th, I received an email from IRCC on February 28th asking for Mexico police certificate. Could any one please let me know how can I proceed here.
Email Mexican VO and ask if they have sent it to IRCC...

saigias

Nov 4, 2018
Yes I have sent an email to Canadian embassy in Mexico, they told that they have already sent my PCC to office processing my application on February 15th, 2019. Could you please let me know how can I inform my office processing my application that they have already sent it. I could not see any email in the letter they have provided . Is there any way I can call you .

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Yes I have sent an email to Canadian embassy in Mexico, they told that they have already sent my PCC to office processing my application on February 15th, 2019. Could you please let me know how can I inform my office processing my application that they have already sent it. I could not see any email in the letter they have provided . Is there any way I can call you .
You can raise a CSE and attach the email from Mexico VO advising they have already sent it...