+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

arunsrid

Nov 14, 2017
Yes I have sent an email to Canadian embassy in Mexico, they told that they have already sent my PCC to office processing my application on February 15th, 2019. Could you please let me know how can I inform my office processing my application that they have already sent it. I could not see any email in the letter they have provided . Is there any way I can call you .
Based on my past experience, I got a reply from Canadian Embassy in Mexico that they have sent my PCC to Canada. I wrote an enquiry to IRCC (similar to any other case specific enquiry, related to queries) and attached that email from Canadian Embassy. IRCC replied to me almost after 1 month that they have received the PCC. So I guess they do checke emails but it just takes a lot of time for them to reply.
So far I have never called or spoken to anybody in IRCC/CIC. Everything works based on CSE (case specific enquiries) which they will definitely check and reply to you. But make sure there is atleast 1 or 2 weeks gap between 2 CSEs that you send, because if they see the same applicant sending multiple queries within short spans of time, they will never reply.

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Yes I have sent an email to Canadian embassy in Mexico, they told that they have already sent my PCC to office processing my application on February 15th, 2019. Could you please let me know how can I inform my office processing my application that they have already sent it. I could not see any email in the letter they have provided . Is there any way I can call you .
How long took you to get the PCC from the moment that they receive the fingerprints? Thanks so much for the info :)

Last edited:

saigias

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you so much for the information. So , once you came to know that they received the documents, how did you let them know ? Did you just upload the reply in the space provided for police certificate?

saigias

Nov 4, 2018
I have sent my finger prints on December 5th. They have received on December 6th, 2018. They have sent my documents to Mexican embassy on December 28th, 2018. Finally Canadian embassy in Mexico sent my documents to IRCC on February 15th, 2019.

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I have sent my finger prints on December 5th. They have received on December 6th, 2018. They have sent my documents to Mexican embassy on December 28th, 2018. Finally Canadian embassy in Mexico sent my documents to IRCC on February 15th, 2019.
Omg ! That took almost 3 months since they receive the fingerprints....... for me, is being only 1 month and was hoping to finalize my application arround April (inland) finger crossed and what you mean send documents to Canadian embassy .... do you mean PGR?

Rimka13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello,

My wife is mexican and she sent "carta consular" through the mexican embassy in my country. Her sister who has "carta de poder" got it yesterday and will go next week to drop it at the PGR.
My question is how long will she able to get the police certficate?
How long is the translation with a certified translator?

I'am in a hurry because my deadline to submit the express entry documents is in April 1st

We are thinking to scan it directly from mexico when the translation will be done to gain time but still we are worried about the time.

Thank you in advance

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My wife is mexican and she sent "carta consular" through the mexican embassy in my country. Her sister who has "carta de poder" got it yesterday and will go next week to drop it at the PGR.
My question is how long will she able to get the police certficate?
How long is the translation with a certified translator?

I'am in a hurry because my deadline to submit the express entry documents is in April 1st

We are thinking to scan it directly from mexico when the translation will be done to gain time but still we are worried about the time.

Thank you in advance
Depends on the PGR branch. I got mine within 5 business days.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Is incredible how fast is when you apply by your self, I send it to the Canadian embassy and is already being 40 days and nothing yet
Yes I did by myself (through a very good agent in Mexico) and got within 9 days....
The one that went through Embassy took about 2 and half months....

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello guys
Regarding information of the timelines of the PCC i have some theory’s and facts..... so now PGR(Procuraduría General de la Republica)is FGR(Fiscalía General de la Republica) so maybe in the change of peperwork took more time than usual. Also in December was the change of the President. I don’t know if this matters but is one of my theory’s :/ so my question is... does anyone send the fingerprints AFTER Mid December ? And how long took to get the process done ?
Thanks for the info

saigias

Nov 4, 2018
Hi,
I have raised case specific enquiry, but still did not get any reply. In mean time can I attach the emails from Canadian embassy in the space provided in my application ? Or I need to wait until I receive the response from IRCC regarding whether they received my PCC or not? Could you please help what did you do in your case.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
A
Hi,
I have raised case specific enquiry, but still did not get any reply. In mean time can I attach the emails from Canadian embassy in the space provided in my application ? Or I need to wait until I receive the response from IRCC regarding whether they received my PCC or not? Could you please help what did you do in your case.
Attach emails along with explanation.

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hey group !!

Yesterday I call the PGR, because I already email the embassy of Canada in Mexico twise. The PGR answer was “we take 15 days MAX to give a “CARTE DE ANTECEDENTES REGÍSTRALES” after that is embassy business... so maybe they take time to pick them up and translate it ... perhaps ? So right now I share my timeline.

IRCC REQUEST OF PCC————Jan 25
Send fingerprints to Mexico ———Jan 28
Embassy in Mexico received——— Jan 29
Send to the PGR————————Feb 22
Send to IRCC ———————still waiting
Total days since they receive the fingerprints 64 days !!!!!!

MirGer

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Hi guys! Need your help!

I couldn't read everything yet, I will try to do it later!

My husband and I are going to Mexico in a couple of weeks and would like to use our time there to have the certificate done.
We haven't received the request for police certificate yet, is that a problem or we can do ask for the certificate anyway?
Can it be done in another cities or just in Mexico city?