+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by OAG, Aug 29, 2017.

1. WTF, over 19 months already. so stupid.

2. I hope so , but also I don't want to get my hope up too high .

3. #4488 Snowzzz, Jul 11, 2019 at 2:54 PM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Congrats!!!!!!!!! pray together!!!!

4. Thank you!!

5. So good, Currently cic website show 18 months people will get ppr. Ok, I was over two months.

6. My status update got changed like this

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

7. It’s an automatic update once you are over the 19 months time same for me as well

8. It’s same as somebody who over 19 months

9. Is security check started for you ??? Whenever I check them , they always tells me Security not stared for me ??? Why it took such longtime

10. Same here, eligibility, security not started. Criminality still in process. No medical extension nor re-do medical. Over 19 month

11. Mine everything’s passed as confirmed by agent and waiting for extension from last 2 months frustrating

12. I'm 13thJuly 17 applicant. Medical expired before 10days. I called"he said to wait".

13. my progress bar just jumped from 3 days left to " your application takes longer for us to process ", now I am really panicking ....

anybody else had the same situation and got their results later ?

14. did you send a webform?

15. I call them every week. Does it make any difference?