+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR IN-LAND PAPER-BASED APPLICANTS 2017- Let's Connect Here

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Dec 7 2017
Same is mine dec 7 2017 .medical got expired .19 months ended on july 7 called them on july 8 .they said everything passed and in the final stage .asked them i can send my medical again if u want .she said just wait for email .its up to officer that he wants to extend or want u to redo .she just said wait couple weeks

Mannatdeep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Same is mine dec 7 2017 .medical got expired .19 months ended on july 7 called them on july 8 .they said everything passed and in the final stage .asked them i can send my medical again if u want .she said just wait for email .its up to officer that he wants to extend or want u to redo .she just said wait couple weeks
Let me know if u get anything pls .

Kaur17

Sep 26, 2018
I guess more like me are waiting . I thought i was the only one left. Lets just hope for the best !

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
BC PNP inland
AR December 14 2017
all checks completed including second medical passed on July 12, nothing since .
called IRCC they couldn't tell me anything useful at all except " everything looks good and in order, so just wait "

Vkkjames

Apr 14, 2019
Hey
When you completed your 19 months, did you try to contact them reagarding your application like web form or something.
My 19 months were completed on 7th july. I called them twice , both time agents mentioned that everything passed except medical . As my medical got expired on 7th june.
I call them everyday. Literally everyday. Every time I got the same thing: just wait patiently. However there are few agent will help me by sending requests to the department. But the others are not so friendly. Anyways, I guess it works eventually.

arasimon

Aug 31, 2018
It seems like Jan-Jul 2017 for some reason was the worst time to apply. The scariest thing is when someone who applied in Jan-Mar 2017 says that they are still waiting! I'm completely lost now, I do not even know what to do. I emailed MP a month ago, but he did not even reply. I requested CSIS and CBSA note couple weeks ago, but do not expect to get anything valuable.
I'm June 29 application

Reactions: Bade2145