Jan 30, 2022
From Facebook group
OINP NOI- 13th April 2021
Nomination Received- 30th June 2021
AOR – 1st August 2021
PPR- 4th Feb 2022
COR: INDIA
NOC: 0213
PRIMARY VO- CIO (as mentioned in the email don’t know the secondary as never called IRCC)
Wishing everyone a speedy PPR…☺

Reactions: lc1986

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Thanks. I'll probably try to call them tomorrow.

Do we need to use a VPN whit a server in Canada?

Will they ask if I'm inside Canada?
No VPN and they won't ask you anything of that nature. The app literally allows you to just randomly choose a number from anywhere in the world so you just select a number and keep calling until you get someone on the line

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
No VPN and they won't ask you anything of that nature. The app literally allows you to just randomly choose a number from anywhere in the world so you just select a number and keep calling until you get someone on the line
Thanks. No luck today. I’ll try again Monday.

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hi Guys,

I am from India and I have applied through OINP...
ITA- 15th Sep 2021
AOR- 26th Oct 2021
Medicals passed - 7th Jan 2021
Biometrics completed - 11th Jan 2021

Any idea when I can expect my PPR?

Also, I submitted my biometrics at VFS Mumbai in India. However, I work in Doha, Qatar now so will it be possible for me to submit my passport at VFS Doha? As per what I know, the passport has to be submitted in the same country where the biometrics have been done...

Jul 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

ITA- 15th Sep 2021
AOR- 26th Oct 2021

Also, I submitted my biometrics at VFS Mumbai in India. However, I work in Doha, Qatar now so will it be possible for me to submit my passport at VFS Doha? As per what I know, the passport has to be submitted in the same country where the biometrics have been done...
Hello,
We are all August AORs and mostly have not received are PPRs but expect to during February and March. That would put us within 6-7 months from AOR. Assume the same for yourself in a good scenario.
I have the same situation, did my biometrics in New York City in December, they were very specific there I have to mail my passport to them when I get my PPR.
Good luck!

Reactions: Conrad DSa

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hi Guys,

ITA- 15th Sep 2021
AOR- 26th Oct 2021

Yep, we've only seen a few early August AOR's getting PPRs, and some got ghost updates lately. Therefore, if the trend continues, the majority will get PPRs in February.
Optimistically, for September AOR's, I guess we will be seeing PPRs from March/April.

D

Deleted member 1050918

It should also be considered Jul/Aug AORs had to wait about a month or two longer in the MEP queue. So I believe MEP/BIL date is a better thing to track than AOR date. BIL is important too because some people didn't have to provide new biometrics as they'd given biometrics to Canada for other purposes in the last 10 years.