+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

iamawac99

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys. Just have a question. My cor is india. But I am visiting my friends in London. Will be here for a month or two. But as a visitor. If I submit my upfront medicals from here. Will it have any impact on my application? My medicals have expired and I want to do my medicals again.

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Hey guys. Just have a question. My cor is india. But I am visiting my friends in London. Will be here for a month or two. But as a visitor. If I submit my upfront medicals from here. Will it have any impact on my application? My medicals have expired and I want to do my medicals again.
Do you have Aug 2021 AOR? If not, wrong forum.

• Haha
Reactions: sun2088

anurag1988

Nov 10, 2020
Hi all, we are still unable to make contact with ircc. Have been trying for many days now. We just get the automated response each time from them. Any luck for anybody else in the past few days and what time should we call?

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hi all, we are still unable to make contact with ircc. Have been trying for many days now. We just get the automated response each time from them. Any luck for anybody else in the past few days and what time should we call?
Same thing here. I was not able to connect to them…:confused:

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I called at 1230 pm AST and was lucky to connect. I had to wait about 48 minutes though

Sahil2906

Jan 28, 2022
Hi Guys!

I was luck to connect with IRCC last week. They gave me below information:
VO- CIO Sydney
Security Check-Not Started(other things are passed)
My AOR is 28th August 2021(Biometerics-22 Dec 2021), any idea how much more time it can take for the PPR?

Thanks!

Reactions: Ana_Laura_C

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
I have a doubt that if in the past I was rejected for a business visa by Canada, will that affect my PR application passing?
You must disclose it when filling out the application. Otherwise, it might be considered misrepresentation.
Besides that, I don’t think it will have any negative impact (I’m not a expert tough).

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hi Guys!

VO- CIO Sydney
My AOR is 28th August 2021(Biometerics-22 Dec 2021), any idea how much more time it can take for the PPR?

Thanks!
From what I’ve read, it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to process security. If they continue processing August 21 AORs, probably March...

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hi Guys!

VO- CIO Sydney

Thanks!
Wow that's awesome did the tell u when did u passed ur eligibility?