+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Just called IRCC. Everything is passed, just have not received RFV/COPR email yet.

AOR: Aug 7 2021
MEP: Nov 8 2021
COR: USA
You'll hear very very soon, don't stress. Get a celebratory bottle of champagne or coca cola ready to break open when the good news comes :)

Reactions: sun2088

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
I have a question:
Is the PPR only sent via email? What can you expect to change in your profile.

My agent has used an email to which I have no access to so I am only dependent on the profile for updates.

My details:
OINP
AOR - 20 Aug 2021
MEP - 16 Dec 2021
BIL - 18 Dec 2021
GU - 26 Jan 2022
Almost the same dates here. Let us know when you get PPR. My GU was on 01 Feb 22...

CanDream101

Feb 2, 2022
Checked threads of AORs from March, April 2021 etc. Most applicants have not received PPRs there yet. I hope IRCC speeds up and we see some miracles. According to your observations, is it still true that COPR validity is linked to medical date?

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Checked threads of AORs from March, April 2021 etc. Most applicants have not received PPRs there yet. I hope IRCC speeds up and we see some miracles. According to your observations, is it still true that COPR validity is linked to medical date?
Looks like PNPs from June,July and August 22 are getting pprs so IRCC doesn’t have to reprocess Med, POF and PCC.
Before that, they might need to send again
Correct, COPR is valid till med expires.

CanDream101

Feb 2, 2022
Looks like PNPs from June,July and August 22 are getting pprs so IRCC doesn’t have to reprocess Med, POF and PCC.
Before that, they might need to send again
Correct, COPR is valid till med expires.
Possible. Hopefully they pay equal importance to 'non USA COR' and 'outland' candidates. Keeping fingers crossed for all then. If COPR validity is still tied to med expiry, hope people receive PPRs soon.

Reactions: Ana_Laura_C

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
From a Facebook group (not mine):

“Very pleased to see pnp aor august 2021 applicants getting ppr's
Seems like ircc has finally gotten back to 6 month processing times
At the cost of delaying fswo applications indefinitely ofcourse but happy for the pnp applicants
Ircc feels the fswo who have been waiting for years can wait longer
I know someone who had aor august 2021
Ontario pnp
Today he got ppr
I was shocked to know lol
My aor is nov 2020
I had told him to wait couple years as a joke”

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Possible. Hopefully they pay equal importance to 'non USA COR' and 'outland' candidates. Keeping fingers crossed for all then. If COPR validity is still tied to med expiry, hope people receive PPRs soon.
They are. My AOR is August 2021 and per a call with an IRCC agent, my criminality, eligibility and info sharing is passed. The only one remaining is security. My COR is Aruba and my VO is CIO Nova Scotia

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
They are. My AOR is August 2021 and per a call with an IRCC agent, my criminality, eligibility and info sharing is passed. The only one remaining is security. My COR is Aruba and my VO is CIO Nova Scotia
What's your AOR day?
Any GU recently?

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
August 25 2021. No general updates recently or ever. I highly recommend everyone speaking to an agent
Nice, I hope my status is close to yours since my AOR is 19th.
Actually, I’m avoiding calling then, just in case I panic on the phone and they mark on my application that there is no way this person has CLB 9 o_O

RockyMountains

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
UAE
AOR Received.
03-09-2021
Actually, I’m avoiding calling then, just in case I panic on the phone and they mark on my application that there is no way this person has CLB 9 o_O
The service agents are there to update you on the file status, nothing more nothing less so chill

RohitArora

Feb 1, 2022
Hello can you please tell on which number you have contacted from outside canada, as the number over website is for canada residents only.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Call them. The people on the phone have zero say on your application. They aren't even agents. They're more like customer service reps and so at the most, they can only view your application in Realtime.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Hello can you please tell on which number you have contacted from outside canada, as the number over website is for canada residents only.
Download an app like Textnow and get yourself a canadian number (it's free and the app basically shows you how). Then call ircc. Their number is the one that ends in 2100

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Call them. The people on the phone have zero say on your application. They aren't even agents. They're more like customer service reps and so at the most, they can only view your application in Realtime.
Thanks. I'll probably try to call them tomorrow.

Download an app like Textnow and get yourself a canadian number (it's free and the app basically shows you how). Then call ircc. Their number is the one that ends in 2100
Do we need to use a VPN whit a server in Canada?

Will they ask if I'm inside Canada?

Last edited: