************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Actually, for people like me who submitted their e-APR in early August, the MEP status should get updated in about 2 weeks from now. It usually takes about 30-45 days from the date of submission.

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
On MyImmiTracker I haven't seen anyone other than CEC have their application moved since April. So PNP and FSW waiting four months for medical approvals.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
I'm on MyImmiTracker too and there's a PNP outland candidate who passed medicals on May 18, 2021 (within one month of submitting his/her eAPR)

Reactions: Dilveerr

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
I submitted my PR application yesterday. PNP - Outland and got my AOR email in about half an hour :)

Reactions: getmetocanada101

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have made several errors in my profile like follows:
- Did not upload IETLS, WES & CES ECA as it was not asked
- Choose Provincial Nominee as Yes but in the final application it went as No for some reason
-Did not upload my OINP Certificate

So, I raised Webforms for everything in the last 2 days. I know of people who have been granted PR with such errors & some who have not.
Not a good state to be in considering the mad timelines. Hope everyone else has uploaded everything.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Hi Guys,

I have made several errors in my profile like follows:
- Did not upload IETLS, WES & CES ECA as it was not asked
- Choose Provincial Nominee as Yes but in the final application it went as No for some reason
-Did not upload my OINP Certificate

So, I raised Webforms for everything in the last 2 days. I know of people who have been granted PR with such errors & some who have not.
Not a good state to be in considering the mad timelines. Hope everyone else has uploaded everything.
Where did you see/check the 'Provincial Nominee' field as 'no'? Also, if you were to select 'no' for provincial nominee, wouldn't that recalculate your CRS score and therefore make you ineligible to apply?

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Where did you see/check the 'Provincial Nominee' field as 'no'? Also, if you were to select 'no' for provincial nominee, wouldn't that recalculate your CRS score and therefore make you ineligible to apply?
I had changed it to yes but when I submitted it got saved as No which was the status before ITA. It is weird but obviously the ITA was received because of those 600 points added no matter what was selected

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
I had changed it to yes but when I submitted it got saved as No which was the status before ITA. It is weird but obviously the ITA was received because of those 600 points added no matter what was selected
But where did you see this change (from 'yes' to 'no')? I don't see any place where you can cross-check this...

Reactions: Nelodiva

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
It is under 'Application details' - 'Nomination and selection' : Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? (required)