************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Ok. How was I able to edit post ITA in my case? I made the changes & uploaded the final documents. My profile was not locked, only got locked after final submission (AOR)
The same Express Entry profile was then shown as a Permanent Residence file.

I am confused for sure now.

@legalfalcon Can you help here please. What @Nouvel Espoir is saying is right but why was my profile not locked post accepting ITA?
Like I said, you are very confused. Everyone's express entry profile gets locked post ITA. Yours wasn't an exception. It's just that your understanding / perception is incorrect. Your Express Entry profile gets pre-populated in your e-APR, which you can edit (for obvious reasons). However, the express entry application itself can no longer be modified. And the application number is same in MOST cases (if not all). Do you remember clicking on a different link when you got your ITA? Think hard. Think again. And please stop confusing everyone here.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Like I said, you are very confused. Everyone's express entry profile gets locked post ITA. Yours wasn't an exception. It's just that your understanding / perception is incorrect. Your Express Entry profile gets pre-populated in your e-APR, which you can edit (for obvious reasons). However, the express entry application itself can no longer be modified. And the application number is same in MOST cases (if not all). Do you remember clicking on a different link when you got your ITA? Think hard. Think again. And please stop confusing everyone here.
I am not confusing anyone brother, I know what you have mentioned is right so I am trying to understand why was my profile not locked post ITA, got locked post AOR.

I clearly just accepted my ITA on 4th August.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ok. How was I able to edit post ITA in my case? I made the changes & uploaded the final documents. My profile was not locked, only got locked after final submission (AOR)
The same Express Entry profile was then shown as a Permanent Residence file.

I am confused for sure now.

@legalfalcon Can you help here please. What @Nouvel Espoir is saying is right but why was my profile not locked post accepting ITA?
You are confusing between two things.

Application

You create a profile and submit it and receive a CRS score. Until you get an ITA, you can amend your profile.

After you receive an ITA, your info is copied to your application, and you can make some changes to it, and after uploading the documents, when you submit your application, you cannot make any more changes as the application has been transmitted.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
You are confusing between two things.

Application

You create a profile and submit it and receive a CRS score. Until you get an ITA, you can amend your profile.

After you receive an ITA, your info is copied to your application, and you can make some changes to it, and after uploading the documents, when you submit your application, you cannot make any more changes as the application has been transmitted.
Ok, got it. Thank you!

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have made several errors in my profile like follows:
- Did not upload IETLS, WES & CES ECA as it was not asked
- Choose Provincial Nominee as Yes but in the final application it went as No for some reason
-Did not upload my OINP Certificate

So, I raised Webforms for everything in the last 2 days. I know of people who have been granted PR with such errors & some who have not.
Not a good state to be in considering the mad timelines. Hope everyone else has uploaded everything.
I didn't upload IELTS or PNP certificate, either. Didn't ask for it. Not sure why you see this as an error on your part?

Reactions: dpinsent

rbb

May 25, 2020
Category........
AINP
AOR Received.
04-AUG-2021
PNP: AINP
AOR: 04-AUG-2021

No any updates since AOR.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
I didn't upload IELTS or PNP certificate, either. Didn't ask for it. Not sure why you see this as an error on your part?
These documents weren't asked, but past applicants/immigration agents believe that files can get delayed (for example, you may receive an ADR) if these documents in addition to Schedule 4 are not uploaded at the time of the e-APR.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
I suggest you raise a webform and send it to them as they might ask for it while processing your application. They do not explicitly ask for it, hence, I also did not upload it but I have read some cases where they have marked the application as incomplete because of this reason, it is weird. So it's better if you send it proactively through a webform. Should not be an issue but let's safeguard our applications.

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
I suggest you raise a webform and send it to them as they might ask for it while processing your application. They do not explicitly ask for it, hence, I also did not upload it but I have read some cases where they have marked the application as incomplete because of this reason, it is weird. So it's better if you send it proactively through a webform. Should not be an issue but let's safeguard our applications.
I wrote in my LOE "I was expecting to upload, but there was no option asking for it" - should be fine. I won't hesitate to complain if I get rejected for error on their part.

shauzi158

Feb 23, 2021
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-02-2021
Hi guys. My profile:

OINP Tech Draw 16 Feb-NOC-2173