************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
It is under 'Application details' - 'Nomination and selection' : Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? (required)
I can't see the application details anymore. All I can see are the documents I submitted. Are you looking at the right place? I think once you submit the application, you can't see the details.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
You can see it, the file which shows what was transmitted.
I can't see anything except the documents I submitted. It's very strange! Can you share a screenshot of the section you are talking about, blacking out/removing your personal details?

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
The express entry application with the same application number is where you can see it. Click on Check full application status.

Application typeApplication numberApplicant nameDate submittedCurrent statusMessagesAction
Permanent ResidencyE00xxxxxxxRohan xxx1630173326013August 28, 2021SubmittedReadCheck full application status
Express EntryE00xxxxxxxRohan xxx1620466755723May 8, 2021Invitation receivedReadCheck full application status

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
The express entry application with the same application number is where you can see it. Click on Check full application status.

Application typeApplication numberApplicant nameDate submittedCurrent statusMessagesAction
Permanent ResidencyE00xxxxxxxRohan xxx1630173326013August 28, 2021SubmittedReadCheck full application status
Express EntryE00xxxxxxxRohan xxx1620466755723May 8, 2021Invitation receivedReadCheck full application status
Thanks, but it doesn't show. The screenshot you have posted is the home page. Upon clicking 'Check full application status', I am taken to the generic page which lists the next steps.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Thanks, but it doesn't show. The screenshot you have posted is the home page. Upon clicking 'Check full application status', I am taken to the generic page which lists the next steps.
Hang on, I think I got it. You seem to be clicking on the check full application status under express entry

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Yes, that is the final file which is transmitted
That's the Express Entry application - that you filled BEFORE you got nominated. So, it's obvious that you weren't nominated at that point in time and therefore the field reads as 'No'. Your e-APR application is a separate application altogether, which you must have submitted after being nominated.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
That's the Express Entry application - that you filled BEFORE you got nominated. So, it's obvious that you weren't nominated at that point in time and therefore the field reads as 'No'. Your e-APR application is a separate application altogether, which you must have submitted after being nominated.
Yes, that is the first application under application type permanent residency.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
But both the application no's are same for me. Is it not the same for you? Can you also share a screenshot please

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Yes, that is the first application under application type permanent residency.
Not, it's not. There are separate applications for Express Entry and PR. And yes, the application numbers are same, but it's clear that they are two SEPARATE applications.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Not, it's not. There are separate applications for Express Entry and PR. And yes, the application numbers are same, but it's clear that they are two SEPARATE applications.
True. I did make some changes post ITA which were more to do with ascending & descending order of work experience & Selecting Yes for Provincial Nomination, Changed month of when I completed my Bachelors. No change in NOC etc. I don't see those changes in the Express Entry file section.

So, you are saying those changes were made & are saved in my Permanent Residence profile? If that is the case, it's great. I know changes post ITA are captured for the immigration officer but all my edits were legit & nothing affecting my CRS.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
True. I did make some changes post ITA which were more to do with ascending & descending order of work experience & Selecting Yes for Provincial Nomination, Changed month of when I completed my Bachelors. No change in NOC etc. I don't see those changes in the Express Entry file section.

So, you are saying those changes were made & are saved in my Permanent Residence profile? If that is the case, it's great. I know changes post ITA are captured for the immigration officer but all my edits were legit & nothing affecting my CRS.
You cannot change the Express Entry profile after ITA! It's locked for good. You must have made all the changes you are talking about in the PR application.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021

You seem to be very confused! Here's a link which clearly states that your profile is locked after ITA

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/invitation-apply.html

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Ok. How was I able to edit post ITA in my case? I made the changes & uploaded the final documents. My profile was not locked, only got locked after final submission (AOR)
The same Express Entry profile was then shown as a Permanent Residence file.

I am confused for sure now.

@legalfalcon Can you help here please. What @Nouvel Espoir is saying is right but why was my profile not locked post accepting ITA?