Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
PNP: OINP
AOR: Aug 7
Medical passed: Nov 8
COR: USA

I've heard that processing appears to be faster for US residents. I hope its true .
This is great news! Yes, it looks like they are processing US applications faster. I have the same AOR. Hoping to get mine soon.

Hassan Kiyani

Nov 28, 2021
Hi, everyone

My file received through FedEx on Aug 25, 2021, in process since Nov 01, 2021. But I am still waiting for acknowledgement email.

Should I contact them for further update ?

ChiranSmith

Dec 8, 2021
Actually, for people like me who submitted their e-APR in early August, the MEP status should get updated in about 2 weeks from now. It usually takes about 30-45 days from the date of submission.
I don't think they will give you an update. You have to check the status yourself. It's not that difficult you just have to go to their login panel to create an account or log in if you have an account already fill the required fields. If you are unable to do so I recommend a site named Elogin. This site will help you to log in to their portal. They have many categories for login portals so you don't have to spend more time searching for them.

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
I don't think they will give you an update. You have to check the status yourself. It's not that difficult you just have to go to their login panel to create an account or log in if you have an account already fill the required fields. If you are unable to do so I recommend a site named Elogin. This site will help you to log in to their portal. They have many categories for login portals so you don't have to spend more time searching for them.
Sorry, what are you talking about? How is this relevant to what I've posted above?

Nisha_PV

Sep 2, 2021
Hi guys,

Received my BIL and MEP today on Dec 9.
AOR August 4
COR India

The latest appointment the VFS is giving me is on the 11th of Jan, however the biometric letter says it needs to be done on or before 8th jan.
Anyone faced similar issues ? Please do let me know as to what procedure you followed.
Thanks in advance !

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi guys,

Received my BIL and MEP today on Dec 9.
AOR August 4
COR India

The latest appointment the VFS is giving me is on the 11th of Jan, however the biometric letter says it needs to be done on or before 8th jan.
Anyone faced similar issues ? Please do let me know as to what procedure you followed.
Thanks in advance !
Check VFS site 3-4 time a day, like morning afternoon evening....you will see some or other slots available . This may be due to cancellations, slot opening time difference. Also check the different centers available for booking. You may get last week of December date