+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************PNP Outland Candidates - AOR - AUG 2021**************

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
For sure I had one after Medicals passed and BIL. I think another one after biometrics collected.

However I was no paying attention to GUs in January..., so this is the first one that I notice. (Only started checking this week).
No idea about VO since I didn't call nor ask for gcms notes.

If its not ppr, how long it should take? :confused:
Oh, since you are not sure, it’s either eligibility passed or everything passed. If you don’t hear back from ircc today or tomorrow then it’s not ppr then, it’s eligibility passed. The amount of time it will take if not ppr cannot be estimated due to the uncertainty right now, it all depends on the office processing your application.

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Oh, since you are not sure, it’s either eligibility passed or everything passed. If you don’t hear back from ircc today or tomorrow then it’s not ppr then, it’s eligibility passed. The amount of time it will take if not ppr cannot be estimated due to the uncertainty right now, it all depends on the office processing your application.
Thanks.
I'll keep my hopes until Friday since many people from July and August 2021 are receiving PPRs.
After that, if PPR doesn't come, I'll probably call them or order GCMS notes...

Reactions: Mikefemise

anurag1988

Nov 10, 2020
Hey guys on calling we could not speak to the agent...are the updates like criminality, eligibility passed being updated by a bot or through an agent?
As the bot the just told us that our application is under process and background check is in process. Please help

Ana_Laura_C

Star Member
Jan 30, 2022
Hey guys on calling we could not speak to the agent...are the updates like criminality, eligibility passed being updated by a bot or through an agent?
As the bot the just told us that our application is under process and background check is in process. Please help
Not sure. I think you need to connect to an agent to receive detailed information.
Did you get any ghost updates this year?

Nouvel Espoir

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
The automated system does not provide updates related to criminality, eligibility, etc. In fact, this information doesn't even reflect in your online account. You've to speak to an agent to get these details.

M_capY

Jan 29, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-08-2021
Med's Done....
16-12-2021
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
I have a question:
Is the PPR only sent via email? What can you expect to change in your profile.

My agent has used an email to which I have no access to so I am only dependent on the profile for updates.

My details:
OINP
AOR - 20 Aug 2021
MEP - 16 Dec 2021
BIL - 18 Dec 2021
GU - 26 Jan 2022