+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ application delay for CSQ 2018

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
what??? NO! tell me more about it!!! And for sure after 6 YEARS waiting, any kinds of permit will be expired.
So what did they do?
And also, you can remove your application or not during the waiting time? If not, we can't even try QSW.... like we are blocked completely
Yes, it happened in QC, you can check in the forum and see the 2011 round applicants stories

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
Guys I've tweeted my complaints to MIDI_QC on twitter. I'm not sure if that helps but I think we need more of us to do the same so that the outside world gets to know what is going on here. It's very unfair to us.

Limited by the number of characters in one tweet, I can only write stuffs like this:

@MIDI_QC Bonjour. Il y a plus que 6 mois, beaucoup de candidats PEQ, leurs applications ont été comme "pending" depuis ça. Il n'y a pas de la réponse pendant plus que 6 mois. Qu'est-il arrivé? Vous s'avez promis à procéder les applications dans 20 jours et vous ne puvez pas?

ayuki117

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Guys I've tweeted my complaints to MIDI_QC on twitter. I'm not sure if that helps but I think we need more of us to do the same so that the outside world gets to know what is going on here. It's very unfair to us.

Limited by the number of characters in one tweet, I can only write stuffs like this:

@MIDI_QC Bonjour. Il y a plus que 6 mois, beaucoup de candidats PEQ, leurs applications ont été comme "pending" depuis ça. Il n'y a pas de la réponse pendant plus que 6 mois. Qu'est-il arrivé? Vous s'avez promis à procéder les applications dans 20 jours et vous ne puvez pas?

fantastic !!!

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
fantastic !!!
Sorry for my poor French expression lol

I think you guys could all do this to bring attention to this issue. I really have no idea what's going on with MIDI- no transparency, no pattern of behaviours. When would the supreme court arrive at the final judge on their behaviours? They are refugee-welcoming but so unfriendly to who work there to contribute to their economy.

Btw... any follow-ups on the interviews?

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
Last week:
  1. @MIDI_QC Pourriez-vous SVP fournir une mise à jour pour ceux qui ont soumis leurs applications du Programme de l'Expérience Québécoise? Il semble qu'il y ait un retard indéfini. Je suis au Québec, occupant un poste professionnel et j'ai facilement satisfait à toutes les exigences

Immigration-Québec
  2. Verified account @MIDI_QC

Appelez-nous pour des questions concernant votre dossier personnel

1. Replying to @MIDI_QC
      Mais je l'ai fait plusieurs fois !! Ils ne peuvent pas expliquer la raison du retard ou la durée du délai. Cela semble indéfini (déjà plusieurs mois). Pourquoi ma demande PEQ, qui est valide, n'est pas approuvée

Replying to @MIDI_QC
"20 jours – Pour rendre une décision à la suite de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec dans le cadre du Programme de l’expérience québécoise" - ca fait des mois

Reactions: ayuki117

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
[QUOTE = "hoppi10, post: 6822566, member: 733753"] Last week:
  1. @MIDI_QC Could you please provide an update for those who submitted their applications from the Quebec Experience Program? There seems to be an indefinite delay. I'm in Quebec, occupying a professional position and I easily meets all requirements Immigration-Québec

Call us for questions about your personal file

1. Replying to @MIDI_QC
      But I did it many times !! They can not explain the reason for the delay or the length of the delay. It seems indefinite (already several months). Why my PEQ application, which is valid, is not approved

Replying to @MIDI_QC
"20 days - To make a decision following your application for a Quebec Certificate of Selection under the Quebec Experience Program" - it's been months [/ QUOTE]

Sure. It's almost expected that they are not only unhelpful, they are avoiding to answer to inquiries, even on public social media. Is there anything do to with the coming election? Just wild guessing.

ayuki117

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Sorry for my poor French expression lol

I think you guys could all do this to bring attention to this issue. I really have no idea what's going on with MIDI- no transparency, no pattern of behaviours. When would the supreme court arrive at the final judge on their behaviours? They are refugee-welcoming but so unfriendly to who work there to contribute to their economy.

Btw... any follow-ups on the interviews?
for the interview:
as far as i know, at the beginning of this year of 2018, few ppl got the invitation for interview and then around 1 month later, there were quite a lot of ppl who received a letter stating that your interview has been canceled and it was ... i think that was Feb (the funny thing is some of the ppl who received the annuler d'entertien didn't even received the invitation of interview at the beginning).

now it's March, more and more chinese ( sorry i only know the situation in the chinese community) started to get the invitation for interview again (it will be aournd April).

that't the update.

wow, I feel like I am really efficient :)

anything on your(s) side?

ayuki117

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Last week:
  1. @MIDI_QC Pourriez-vous SVP fournir une mise à jour pour ceux qui ont soumis leurs applications du Programme de l'Expérience Québécoise? Il semble qu'il y ait un retard indéfini. Je suis au Québec, occupant un poste professionnel et j'ai facilement satisfait à toutes les exigences

Immigration-Québec

Appelez-nous pour des questions concernant votre dossier personnel

1. Replying to @MIDI_QC
      Mais je l'ai fait plusieurs fois !! Ils ne peuvent pas expliquer la raison du retard ou la durée du délai. Cela semble indéfini (déjà plusieurs mois). Pourquoi ma demande PEQ, qui est valide, n'est pas approuvée

Replying to @MIDI_QC
"20 jours – Pour rendre une décision à la suite de votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec dans le cadre du Programme de l’expérience québécoise" - ca fait des mois
hehe, seems like they do have an "official account", even the replies are quite official like

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
for the interview:
as far as i know, at the beginning of this year of 2018, few ppl got the invitation for interview and then around 1 month later, there were quite a lot of ppl who received a letter stating that your interview has been canceled and it was ... i think that was Feb (the funny thing is some of the ppl who received the annuler d'entertien didn't even received the invitation of interview at the beginning).

now it's March, more and more chinese ( sorry i only know the situation in the chinese community) started to get the invitation for interview again (it will be aournd April).

that't the update.

wow, I feel like I am really efficient :)

anything on your(s) side?
What's your diploma for PEQ - graduate category? DEP or what?
I have a DEP in Auto Mechanics, and a BSc in Statistics, and a proof of intermediate conversational French. Have been working in Quebec for quite a bit but I haven't applied for CSQ via PEQ yet. If they keep on being so bureaucratic and falling on deaf ears, I might apply for permanent residency under CEC and leave Quebec. There's no point for me to stay here permanently given their attitude towards temporary workers in their territory, which is their "prime" candidates targeted for immigration.

ayuki117

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
What's your diploma for PEQ - graduate category? DEP or what?
I have a DEP in Auto Mechanics, and a BSc in Statistics, and a proof of intermediate conversational French. Have been working in Quebec for quite a bit but I haven't applied for CSQ via PEQ yet. If they keep on being so bureaucratic and falling on deaf ears, I might apply for permanent residency under CEC and leave Quebec. There's no point for me to stay here permanently given their attitude towards temporary workers in their territory, which is their "prime" candidates targeted for immigration.
i will apply through PEQ-worker, I didn't study in Quebec

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
[QUOTE = "jckailun, post: 6822544, member: 744220"] Sorry for my poor French expression lol

I think you guys could do this to bring attention to this issue. I really have no idea what's going on with MIDI, no pattern of behavior. When would the supreme court arrive at the final judge on their behaviors? They are refugee-welcoming but so to their work.

Btw ... any follow-ups on the interviews? [/ QUOTE]
Agree and can understand your situation.

I guess they do not need any educated / skilled professional in Quebec anymore. All they are after is Refugees who will drain out of government. The worst part is Citizens do not care. They are only worried about French.

Reactions: cherti

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
[QUOTE = "jckailun, post: 6822544, member: 744220"] Sorry for my poor French expression lol

I think you guys could do this to bring attention to this issue. I really have no idea what's going on with MIDI, no pattern of behavior. When would the supreme court arrive at the final judge on their behaviors? They are refugee-welcoming but so to their work.

Btw ... any follow-ups on the interviews? [/ QUOTE]
Agree and can understand your situation.

I guess they do not need any educated / skilled professional in Quebec anymore. All they are after is Refugees who will drain out of government. The worst part is Citizens do not care. They are only worried about French.
But the point is I, and lots of us, SPEAK French! There in the world is not many francophones.