+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEQ application delay for CSQ 2018

jckailun

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Montreal, QC; Hong Kong
Category........
QSW
Anyhow, it's heard that changes are coming to Quebec's immigration rules. For temporary foreign residents, they have become more welcoming. At least it's how they are acting.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Anyhow, it's heard that changes are coming to Quebec's immigration rules. For temporary foreign residents, they have become more welcoming. At least it's how they are acting.
BLANKED OUT BECAUSE A PARTICULAR MEMBER IS ONLY AFTER CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS which unfortunately I can't fake sometimes

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2018
Hi there,

Just a quick update about my situation:
I've applied in January 4 and received the letter of deep investigation too. Last week (March 20) I received another letter asking me to send again my last payslip, which I did in the same day personally. On March 23 I received a call from a person asking if I received the letter with the payslip request, I was not expecting that.
Even if this is a bad thing, for me its a good signal, it seems that they at least checked my process... Hope I'll not have to wait for more 2 months.

* I know other 3 Brazilians that are in the same situation (waiting for more than 2/3/4 months), one of them received the CSQ/PEQ?Worker last week!

hoppi10

Feb 12, 2018
maybe reason for hope - For me, that's the first instance I've heard where someone is receiving their CSQ after having received the investigation letter.

Ruscoe24

Feb 18, 2018
Guys I've tweeted my complaints to MIDI_QC on twitter. I'm not sure if that helps but I think we need more of us to do the same so that the outside world gets to know what is going on here. It's very unfair to us.

Limited by the number of characters in one tweet, I can only write stuffs like this:

@MIDI_QC Bonjour. Il y a plus que 6 mois, beaucoup de candidats PEQ, leurs applications ont été comme "pending" depuis ça. Il n'y a pas de la réponse pendant plus que 6 mois. Qu'est-il arrivé? Vous s'avez promis à procéder les applications dans 20 jours et vous ne puvez pas?

Nice work

jerrynomenon

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016

ayuki117

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Yeah, through my MNA. Though I haven't heard anything from CCI and when I access my attestation, it still says B2.
that means they (MIDI) asked Paris to contre-evaluate your speaking result and sometimes, it doesn't change which means Paris agrees with your result.
I have seen some Chinese applicants who are in this situation and ...nothing else after that.