+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Germany for person staying in India

mashkoor27

Jul 13, 2020
HI Litika 16,

You can ask for a Bank Draft in the name of the justice department (you will find the details in the English pdf file) - just show that to your bank rep. and he/she can generate a bank draft (usually with a nominal fee). They will give you a bank draft in original and its copy. Post the original along with the application (also include maybe a self-attested copy of your passport to avoid confusion with your exact identity). Now, the application itself can be notarized by a Public Notary in your local region/city (I don't think local bank/UPS store personnel can do that). This was actually advised to me directly by the Toronto's German Consulate in Canada. I got it notarized by a public notary in Montreal, and it costed me just $50 (Canadian) cash. Notary will put a seal, stamp and sign accordingly on your application. Please note that "you" must sign the application form only in front of the notary public for legal purposes.
Hope this helps...
Good luck :)
Hi Mohanca ..
Thanks for sharing your post . I was able to get the PCC delivered to my address but they printed my wife's name incorrectly ( it was for her - secondary applicant ) . One letter in her first name is incorrect , rest everything is fine . Can you guide what needs to be done in this case .And , I don't think we need to translate it .Right ?

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
No they did not.... They dispatched it the very next day, they received the application, I know this by the date printed on the envelope.

kabir_m

Jan 18, 2021
How did you know your certificate is dispatched? I haven't got any confirmation yet even though my documents were reached on 6th.
I sent mail to justiz department requesting status of my application and they replied back that certificate was generated on 9th Dec and mailed on 10th Dec