+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Germany for person staying in India

ybkamath

May 3, 2021
Finally I got my PCC yesterday. It took a month and few days after applying from India. I am glad I received it fast as I didn't expect it to be on time because of the excess workload in BUNDESAMT.
Hi Theone, I have applied from Bangalore,India on the 26th March 2021, still awaiting the letter. How did you recieve it via ordinary post? Was it directly from the Bundesamt? Did you have to do any follow up?

skharsha

Dec 21, 2019
hi

I have applied twice for Germany PCC from Canada and my experience.

1) Took attestation from notary near me and paid the fee, once using Remitbee app ( transaction fee $ 3 CAD ) and second time using TD bank global transfer ( transaction fee is $9 CAD) one difference among the both we can give infavour name / message in Remitbee app. while TD app we can give the message where we can give the details. ( when I applied using remitbee i have attached the transaction receipt ).
2) I have used DHL courier service to ship the application, it took three days for shipping the application to Bonn. ( -CA -> US -> Customs -> Belgium -> Germany- Bonn)

One mistake I did in the fist application, given my friend German address to avoid shipment delays/ discrepancies, which caused an issue that on the certificate friend address is printed. So better avoid the short cuts. First Applicaiton -> Sent on Feb 22 from Toronto CA, it reached on Feb 26th, Certificate was issues on march 10 and the certificate was shipped to friend address on March 18.

As friend's German address is printed applied second application and shipped on march 22th and document reached at Bonn on march 24th. Second application was issues on April 13 and shipped to Canada address on April 13th. It took three weeks to reach to Canada address.

Received the Certificate with Canada address on the certificate on May 4th.

Germany help desk people were good, they responded to email timely with patience.

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
hi

I have applied twice for Germany PCC from Canada and my experience.

1) Took attestation from notary near me and paid the fee, once using Remitbee app ( transaction fee $ 3 CAD ) and second time using TD bank global transfer ( transaction fee is $9 CAD) one difference among the both we can give infavour name / message in Remitbee app. while TD app we can give the message where we can give the details. ( when I applied using remitbee i have attached the transaction receipt ).
2) I have used DHL courier service to ship the application, it took three days for shipping the application to Bonn. ( -CA -> US -> Customs -> Belgium -> Germany- Bonn)

One mistake I did in the fist application, given my friend German address to avoid shipment delays/ discrepancies, which caused an issue that on the certificate friend address is printed. So better avoid the short cuts. First Applicaiton -> Sent on Feb 22 from Toronto CA, it reached on Feb 26th, Certificate was issues on march 10 and the certificate was shipped to friend address on March 18.

As friend's German address is printed applied second application and shipped on march 22th and document reached at Bonn on march 24th. Second application was issues on April 13 and shipped to Canada address on April 13th. It took three weeks to reach to Canada address.

Received the Certificate with Canada address on the certificate on May 4th.

Germany help desk people were good, they responded to email timely with patience.
Hello,
I am applying germany PCC from canada,

Along with the application should i need to attach my passport or any other documents.

thanks in advance

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
I got a reply yesterday saying that it takes around 2 weeks to process the application and they would send it to our address via LUFTPOST. Here is the exact reply which I got from them.

Ihre E-Mail wurde in Zuständigkeit an das Referat IV 2 weitergeleitet. Grundsätzlich können wir keinerlei Auskünfte zum Status eines Führungszeugnisses geben. Die Bearbeitungszeit beträgt in der Regel ca. 2 Wochen nach Eingang hier. Die Versendung erfolgt mit einfacher Luftpost an Ihre ausländische Anschrift. Aufgrund des massiven Arbeitsanfalls bitten wir von weiteren Anfragen abzusehen.
how did you recived email, did you include any email in the application.
is it possible to share what are the documents with the application

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Hello Mohan,

Even I sent the application through canada post from Toronto on July 29th. Let see who receives the pcc first. I hope we both receive it soon.

Thanks
Venkatesh Guntupalli
Hi,

I want apply Germany PCC.
1) Should i need to attach any return envelop while sending my documents to Germany PCC office?
2) can you share the documents that you attached while sending the documents to Germany.

Thanks in advance

sripradheep

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Finally I got my PCC yesterday. It took a month and few days after applying from India. I am glad I received it fast as I didn't expect it to be on time because of the excess workload in BUNDESAMT.
Hi
did u sent any return envelope while sending the the package to germany. or they will send their own.

yetifor

Oct 28, 2022
Applicants residing outside of Germany are required to have their personal data and signature attested on the application form. This attestation can be obtained at the competent German foreign mission in India.

yetifor

Oct 28, 2022
Police Clearance Certificates are issued by the Federal Central Register Bundeszentralregister) of the German Federal Office for Justice. Applicants residing outside of Germany are required to have their personal data and signature attested on the application form.
forpc.onl youtube vanced for pc

M@nnLöve

May 7, 2023
Hello i’m lovenish from punjab can you help me please i also need Germany pcc for my canada visa can you share your experience with me i will very thankful to you if you help me. I want to know where i can send my documents to Germany what kind of envelope should i use please help.

Sshaveta

Jul 5, 2023
Hi, i applied for germany pcc from India(punjab). They dispatched my pcc on July 11th but I didn’t received it yet. Its more than 1 month now. How I will receive my pcc. I need to check local post office or they will deliver it to my home address. Its so frustrating. Can somebody share their experience with me. I don’t know how i will get my pcc.

Sshaveta

Jul 5, 2023
Hello Guys,

I have received PCC from Germany (I belong to pune, India). It is just a one page document. Question 1: is it sufficient for the Canadian ITA?
Question 2: do i need to translate this document in English?!
Question 3: if yes, word file would be fine to show the translated content?!

Thanks in advance!
Hello Katareu, i am from punjab. I applied my pcc. They dispatched it on july 11th but I didn’t received it yet. Will they deliver it to my home address or i need to check local post offices? From where you get your pcc? Please reply me.