+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Germany for person staying in India

Theone_737

Jan 6, 2021
Finally I got my PCC yesterday. It took a month and few days after applying from India. I am glad I received it fast as I didn't expect it to be on time because of the excess workload in BUNDESAMT.

Theone_737

Jan 6, 2021
Hello everyone! I have question: for all documents that are not in English, we must submit translation. I got my translation done by ATIO certified translator. She sent me package which includes the following: statement from translator, English translation and black&white copy of original (all of these has her ATIO stamp and signature). So now question: I need to upload scan of original in colour + ATIO package (including 3 documents as I mentioned before)?
Do I still need to get certified copy of the original as well?
This is so confusing (I am applying from inside Canada). Thanks!
I think the ATIO stamp and signature in the black and white copy should work. Just upload the original and the ATIO documents it should work probably.

skharsha

Dec 21, 2019
I have applied for Germany Pcc from Canada, but on the application given my German friend address on the application to avoid ship discrepancies. I got the PCC got shipped to his address, on the pcc his address was listed. IS that valid?

venkuus

Sep 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-02-2021
AOR Received.
01-04-2021
IELTS Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2021
I have applied for Germany Pcc from Canada, but on the application given my German friend address on the application to avoid ship discrepancies. I got the PCC got shipped to his address, on the pcc his address was listed. IS that valid?
That's fine, but you can apply to your address as it won't take long to get it to your Canada address. I received mine in a week. Are you planning to translate it?

Thanks
Venkatesh Guntupalli

Theone_737

Jan 6, 2021
That's fine, but you can apply to your address as it won't take long to get it to your Canada address. I received mine in a week. Are you planning to translate it?

Thanks
Venkatesh Guntupalli
I don't think so we need to translate it as it is already in English as well as German.

Reactions: skharsha

skharsha

Dec 21, 2019
Thank you for the

Thanks
Venkatesh Guntupalli
Thank you for the reply, the only problem with German friend address is , the address listed under name is printed with my friends address. i think better to apply again. And for translation the main necessary details are printers in English . I think that should suffice. correct me if i am wrong. And how did you track the package once the certificate is issued from the German Consulate.

skharsha

Dec 21, 2019
Either should be fine. But make sure you send necessary proofs of payment along with your application. Add in favour of applicant name if possible on the receipt.

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Either should be fine. But make sure you send necessary proofs of payment along with your application. Add in favour of applicant name if possible on the receipt.
Hi thanks for the reply. Bank draft should be in. Which name could you please send me the full name

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I have attached the bank draft from Cibc bank for 13 euro and it costs me 28 dollars on total and shipping 103 dollars.. I have attached the bank draft in a cover with my application anyone confirm me is that ok?

ybkamath

May 3, 2021
Hi friends,

I had applied for a certificate of good conduct from the Bundesamt fur justiz, i sent the documents to the dept on 26th March 2021, via fedex. I am still awaiting the letter. I guess they send via ordinary post, anyone from India who has recieved the letter from them? Does it take this long?