+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Germany for person staying in India

kabir_m

Jan 18, 2021
Its been more than 24 hours and I haven't got any reply yet. I will wait for 1 more day before sending another email I guess.
yes.. same experience.. I had sent mail last week on Wednesday and still no reply.. maybe due to the covid situation in germany

Theone_737

Jan 6, 2021
yes.. same experience.. I had sent mail last week on Wednesday and still no reply.. maybe due to the covid situation in germany
I got a reply yesterday saying that it takes around 2 weeks to process the application and they would send it to our address via LUFTPOST. Here is the exact reply which I got from them.

Ihre E-Mail wurde in Zuständigkeit an das Referat IV 2 weitergeleitet. Grundsätzlich können wir keinerlei Auskünfte zum Status eines Führungszeugnisses geben. Die Bearbeitungszeit beträgt in der Regel ca. 2 Wochen nach Eingang hier. Die Versendung erfolgt mit einfacher Luftpost an Ihre ausländische Anschrift. Aufgrund des massiven Arbeitsanfalls bitten wir von weiteren Anfragen abzusehen.

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
i am in china,i sent the application form in around September, but I failed to receive my Germany PCC until today. In October, I sent an email to them to give my friend’s address in Germany and ask them to send there. After about 1 week, my friend received my PCC and sent it to me via DHL

Reactions: kabir_m

kabir_m

Jan 18, 2021
i am in china,i sent the application form in around September, but I failed to receive my Germany PCC until today. In October, I sent an email to them to give my friend’s address in Germany and ask them to send there. After about 1 week, my friend received my PCC and sent it to me via DHL
even i requested them to send it to my friend's address in germany but they have not reverted back on the mail.

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello everyone! I have question: for all documents that are not in English, we must submit translation. I got my translation done by ATIO certified translator. She sent me package which includes the following: statement from translator, English translation and black&white copy of original (all of these has her ATIO stamp and signature). So now question: I need to upload scan of original in colour + ATIO package (including 3 documents as I mentioned before)?
Do I still need to get certified copy of the original as well?
This is so confusing (I am applying from inside Canada). Thanks!

Theone_737

Jan 6, 2021
Hi , its more than a month for me.Can you please tell me more about post. Which Indian post are they sending with, can I track it somehow
They don't send you in any Indian post they send in LUFT POST and they don't give you tracking details for it.