22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hello Mohan,

Even I sent the application through canada post from Toronto on July 29th. Let see who receives the pcc first. I hope we both receive it soon.

Thanks
Venkatesh Guntupalli
Hi Venkatesh,

Today, I see notification in my tracking# that my application through Canada Post had reached Customs in Frankfurt, Germany. I think they will take 10 business days to process the application now and send it back to me (which will take another 10 business days)... Its getting delayed a lot because of COVID!! How's it going at your end?

Mohan

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hi,
I am also from Kerala and need a German PCC. Can you please let me know from where did yo get the application attested? Was it from a notary public or you went to the Bangalore/Trivandrum Consulate? Also which post service did you choose to send the application from Kerala and receive it back home? Thank you.

Susan
Hi... You can get it attested by a notary public. I asked the German consulate itself via email and they confirmed that we can get it attested by any notary in the country of submission.

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hi all... I sent my application for German PCC on 31 July 2020 via Canada Post “Registered Mail with Acknowledgment of Receipt”. I will keep you posted about the progress. Hoping that the COVID pandemic won't impact the processing times significantly.
Hi again,

Just wanted to update you all about the timeline:

. I sent my application for German PCC on 31 July 2020 via Canada Post “Registered Mail with Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR)”.
. The application package was lost by Canada Post and had to contact them via Chat service multiple times and finally they managed to retrieve it on August 13.
. The package reached Germany on August 16 (DEFRAA was shown in the tracking status meaning at "Germany (DE) Frankfurt (FRA) Airport (A)".
. No update since August 16 - Contacted Canada Post, Deutsche Post, Germany/Frankfurt Customs via Emails/Chats - No updated information was made available to me!
. Called Federal Department of Justice Germany on 03 September, 2020 and was told that my Certificate of Good Conduct was posted on 25 August 2020.
. I received the Certificate in my mail box on the same day afternoon (03 September, 2020) via Luftpost Priority (partnered by Canada Post)!!!
. However, I did not receive the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) of the Registered Mail from the Canada Post mail services. - That's why I was worried in the first place - it seems that Justice Department people however received my application somewhere between August 17 and August 24.

Sus@n

Aug 14, 2020
Hi again,

. I sent my application for German PCC on 31 July 2020 via Canada Post “Registered Mail with Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR)”.
. The application package was lost by Canada Post and had to contact them via Chat service multiple times and finally they managed to retrieve it on August 13.
. The package reached Germany on August 16 (DEFRAA was shown in the tracking status meaning at "Germany (DE) Frankfurt (FRA) Airport (A)".
. No update since August 16 - Contacted Canada Post, Deutsche Post, Germany/Frankfurt Customs via Emails/Chats - No updated information was made available to me!
. Called Federal Department of Justice Germany on 03 September, 2020 and was told that my Certificate of Good Conduct was posted on 25 August 2020.
. I received the Certificate in my mail box on the same day afternoon (03 September, 2020) via Luftpost Priority (partnered by Canada Post)!!!
. However, I did not receive the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) of the Registered Mail from the Canada Post mail services. - That's why I was worried in the first place - it seems that Justice Department people however received my application somewhere between August 17 and August 24.
Thank you Mohan for the updates. I have made application and the delivery tracking shows that it reached the Federal Dept. of Justice Germany on 28th August. I have no updates afterwards. Can you let me know how did you call the Federal Dept? You know German to call? Or is there any mail id to write to them.

Regards,
Susan

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Thank you Mohan for the updates. I have made application and the delivery tracking shows that it reached the Federal Dept. of Justice Germany on 28th August. I have no updates afterwards. Can you let me know how did you call the Federal Dept? You know German to call? Or is there any mail id to write to them.

Regards,
Susan
Hi Susan,

I messaged privately to your query. I hope you were able to access my response. You will get the certificate in another 3-4 weeks - from the date your application was delivered to them (if you're in North America)!
Good luck and please let us know your timeline/experience as well :)

samcanda

Jul 21, 2020
Hi again,

Which number did you call them? Pls share it

mashkoor27

Jul 13, 2020
Hi all... I sent my application for German PCC on 31 July 2020 via Canada Post “Registered Mail with Acknowledgment of Receipt”. I will keep you posted about the progress. Hoping that the COVID pandemic won't impact the processing times significantly.
Hi Mohanca ,

Can you please guide me about the procedure to obtain pcc for Germany . Currently i am in canada and have stayed in Germany for 6 and 9 months in 2013 and 2016 respectively . Is there any way to apply online ?
Thanks in advance

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hi Mohanca ,

Can you please guide me about the procedure to obtain pcc for Germany . Currently i am in canada and have stayed in Germany for 6 and 9 months in 2013 and 2016 respectively . Is there any way to apply online ?
Thanks in advance
Replied to your conversation. Briefly, you can find all the required information here:

https://www.bundesjustizamt.de/EN/Topics/citizen_services/BZR/Resident_abroad/Resident_abroad_node.html

There is no online application system currently in place for this procedure. Only either in-person or via paper (postal).

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022

Litika16

Oct 20, 2020
Hi again,

Hi Mohanca,

Thanks for sharing your timeline. I have 2 questions, hopefully you can help. For the payment of 13 € did you do a wire transfer from Canada
Hi again,

Hi Mohanca,

Thanks for sharing your timeline. I have 2 questions, hopefully you can help. For the payment of 13 € did you do a wire transfer from Canada or sent them a check? Second, for signature verification, can i get it notarized from local bank/UPS store since German consulate in US are not doing this right now.

Thanks for your support.

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hi Mohanca,

Thanks for sharing your timeline. I have 2 questions, hopefully you can help. For the payment of 13 € did you do a wire transfer from Canada

Hi Mohanca,

Thanks for sharing your timeline. I have 2 questions, hopefully you can help. For the payment of 13 € did you do a wire transfer from Canada or sent them a check? Second, for signature verification, can i get it notarized from local bank/UPS store since German consulate in US are not doing this right now.

Thanks for your support.

HI Litika 16,

You can ask for a Bank Draft in the name of the justice department (you will find the details in the English pdf file) - just show that to your bank rep. and he/she can generate a bank draft (usually with a nominal fee). They will give you a bank draft in original and its copy. Post the original along with the application (also include maybe a self-attested copy of your passport to avoid confusion with your exact identity). Now, the application itself can be notarized by a Public Notary in your local region/city (I don't think local bank/UPS store personnel can do that). This was actually advised to me directly by the Toronto's German Consulate in Canada. I got it notarized by a public notary in Montreal, and it costed me just $50 (Canadian) cash. Notary will put a seal, stamp and sign accordingly on your application. Please note that "you" must sign the application form only in front of the notary public for legal purposes.
Hope this helps...
Good luck :)

pupilstuff

Nov 15, 2020
Dear All,

I am in Pune and looking for PCC from Germany.I just need your help in that

As per my understanding, the process is.

1. Fill the form and get it approved by Notary public, Consulate Authority, Embassy Police station
2.Send 13 Euro

Can anyone please send me the sample form which you had sent for the PCC,just to make sure I am not filling it wrong.I need this PCC for Australia Visa

Chavimodgal

Dec 4, 2020

Regards,
Susan
Hey Susan, how long did it take for you to get the Fuehrungzeugnis delivered to your address ?

Chavimodgal

Dec 4, 2020
H
Hi Mohanca,

Hi Mohanca,

Thanks for your support.
Hey did you get your Fuehrungzeugnis? How long did it take given covid lockdown ?

prana91

Sep 1, 2020
Dear All,

I am in Pune and looking for PCC from Germany.I just need your help in that

As per my understanding, the process is.

1. Fill the form and get it approved by Notary public, Consulate Authority, Embassy Police station
2.Send 13 Euro

Can anyone please send me the sample form which you had sent for the PCC,just to make sure I am not filling it wrong.I need this PCC for Australia Visa
Hi have you received your PCC? If yes then how much time it took?