+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Germany for person staying in India

indian0611

Dec 17, 2018
Hello,

Even I sent the documents on 21st Nov and those are delivered on 27th Nov as per DHL service .

When I called them they confirmed that PCC is dispatched on 29th Nov. But I haven't got the PCC yet .
1) Is there any way to track that ?
2) can I request for another copy (cooir one) over email ?
3) or can I ask them to send on my friends address in Germany ?
Hi,

Have you received your German PCC yet?

Thanks.

hammad287

Jul 18, 2018
  1. Download and print the application from this url:
    https://www.bundesjustizamt.de/EN/SharedDocs/Public/BZR/antrag_en.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=4
  2. Fill out the application form with your details but before signing it take it to either a notary public, a police station, the German embassy or consulate in your country who will verify your identity and information and certify your signature in person
  3. Enclose a check or make a wire transfer to the Federal Office of Justice for you application fee
  4. Mail the complete application to the following address:
    Bundesamt für Justiz
    Referat IV 2
    53094 Bonn
Dear Can you confirm, for how much time is this PCC from Germany valid? Like most countries PCCs are valid for 06 months from issue date.

Jan 25, 2019
Can you please share a sample filled application form for the PCC from Germany? I'm unable to figure out what to fill for reference number.

Thank you, in advance. :)

junti

Jan 12, 2018
It had my friend's address on top left corner of the document which I shared with them over the email, asking them to deliver the document to my friend's place in Germany. In the main content of the document (in center), my home address was mentioned which I filled in the form while applying for German PCC. My home address printed in the center of the document was not complete and that may be the reason that I never received the doc at my home address.
Hi...i recently applied for German PCC from India.
However, after understanding from forum's that getting physical document to india by post is not fast/ never success. I gave my friends local address which is Germany address in the Application form itself...
Is it a problem? since i do not have option in application form to submit 2 address, i gave my friends germany address.
Is it mandatory to fill my personal/current indian address in application form and write a seperate letter for sending doc to my friends address?
does this address on final PCC matter / an issue in anyway for applying PR??

Aug 28, 2019
Hi ...
Could you please guide me what postal service you used to send the documents?
I used registered post and the status says waiting at the collection point to be collected.
I applied 1 month ago. Will I face the same hindrance if I send through courier?
Kindly advice as soon as possible
Thanks in advance
Pooja

atg9018

Oct 7, 2019
Hi...i recently applied for German PCC from India.
However, after understanding from forum's that getting physical document to india by post is not fast/ never success. I gave my friends local address which is Germany address in the Application form itself...
Is it a problem? since i do not have option in application form to submit 2 address, i gave my friends germany address.
Is it mandatory to fill my personal/current indian address in application form and write a seperate letter for sending doc to my friends address?
does this address on final PCC matter / an issue in anyway for applying PR??
Hi,

Is it mandatory to get the application form attested by German Consulate? Or does attestation by notary public suffice?

Ajith

atg9018

Oct 7, 2019
The PCC is valid as long as you no longer live in that country after it was issued.
Hi,

It would be great if you could help me. Is it mandatory to get the application form attested by German Consulate?

I am from Kerala and the closest is the Trivandrum Honourary Consulate. I am afraid if they can attest the PCC application. Otherwise, I have to travel all the way to Bangalore to get the attestation.

Or does attestation by notary public suffice?

Ajith

bhatiark

Nov 10, 2019
What is the account number to which the wie transfer needs to be done. The web site just contains the bank details but no account number

Deutsche Bundesbank - Cologne Branch -
IBAN No.: DE49370000000038001005
BIC/swift No.: MARKDEF1370
Purpose: (file reference of the event - if known - or the forename and the surname of the person making the application)

venkuus

Sep 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-02-2021
AOR Received.
01-04-2021
IELTS Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2021
What is the account number to which the wie transfer needs to be done. The web site just contains the bank details but no account number

Deutsche Bundesbank - Cologne Branch -
IBAN No.: DE49370000000038001005
BIC/swift No.: MARKDEF1370

Purpose: (file reference of the event - if known - or the forename and the surname of the person making the application)
IBAN number is called the Account number in German banks.
BIC No is like ifsc code in india

You can try with your bank account branch and ask them to do international wire transfer and take the confirmation receipt from them and enclose the original same in your application. Keep a copy of it for your records.

Thanks
Venkatesh

magi4christ

May 7, 2020
Hello Guys,

I have received PCC from Germany (I belong to pune, India). It is just a one page document. Question 1: is it sufficient for the Canadian ITA?
Question 2: do i need to translate this document in English?!
Question 3: if yes, word file would be fine to show the translated content?!

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

Could you please help me out in the procedure to apply for German PCC?
Thank you so much.

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hi all... I sent my application for German PCC on 31 July 2020 via Canada Post “Registered Mail with Acknowledgment of Receipt”. I will keep you posted about the progress. Hoping that the COVID pandemic won't impact the processing times significantly.

venkuus

Sep 7, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-02-2021
AOR Received.
01-04-2021
IELTS Request
13-09-2020
Med's Done....
17-02-2021
Hello Mohan,

Even I sent the application through canada post from Toronto on July 29th. Let see who receives the pcc first. I hope we both receive it soon.

Thanks
Venkatesh Guntupalli

Sus@n

Aug 14, 2020
Hi,

It would be great if you could help me. Is it mandatory to get the application form attested by German Consulate?

I am from Kerala and the closest is the Trivandrum Honourary Consulate. I am afraid if they can attest the PCC application. Otherwise, I have to travel all the way to Bangalore to get the attestation.

Or does attestation by notary public suffice?

Ajith
Hi,
I am also from Kerala and need a German PCC. Can you please let me know from where did yo get the application attested? Was it from a notary public or you went to the Bangalore/Trivandrum Consulate? Also which post service did you choose to send the application from Kerala and receive it back home? Thank you.

Susan