+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Germany for person staying in India

Discussion in 'General - All Canadian Immigration' started by katareu, May 7, 2018.

1. Hi,

Have you received your German PCC yet?

Thanks.

2. Dear Can you confirm, for how much time is this PCC from Germany valid? Like most countries PCCs are valid for 06 months from issue date.

3. The PCC is valid as long as you no longer live in that country after it was issued.

4. Can you please share a sample filled application form for the PCC from Germany? I'm unable to figure out what to fill for reference number.

Thank you, in advance. :)

5. Hi...i recently applied for German PCC from India.
    However, after understanding from forum's that getting physical document to india by post is not fast/ never success. I gave my friends local address which is Germany address in the Application form itself...
    Is it a problem? since i do not have option in application form to submit 2 address, i gave my friends germany address.
    Is it mandatory to fill my personal/current indian address in application form and write a seperate letter for sending doc to my friends address?
    does this address on final PCC matter / an issue in anyway for applying PR??