+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Hi everyone, hoping everyone gets good news. Please can someone use AIP to apply for child benefit. Asking for a friend who just got that. Mine is h&c.
I think so, even though have not done mine, but I have done my health card with my AIP.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Please is it everyone that will get a mail to withdraw their Refugee claim before they get COPR, or are their cases or anyone on this platform who has gotten COPR and was not asked to withdraw his/her Refugee claim. i.e IRCC withdrew their Refugee claim on their behalf. Thanks.

Stanleo

Aug 14, 2021
Goodmorning house, please I got my AIP and sent in all the required information as requested that is : All documents to be scanned and sent in PDF while each not exceeding 15MB and I got this forwarded message :
Good Day,
Guidelines to follow in order to help our office process your application efficiently:
• All requested documents and/or information should be scanned and saved in PDF format.
• Each PDF attachment should not exceed 15MB.
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada
Humanitarian Migration – Niagara Falls
4318 Portage Road, Unit 1-B
Niagara Falls ON

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Please is it everyone that will get a mail to withdraw their Refugee claim before they get COPR, or are their cases or anyone on this platform who has gotten COPR and was not asked to withdraw his/her Refugee claim. i.e IRCC withdrew their Refugee claim on their behalf. Thanks.
Not everyone.I think those on Humanitarian dont get such letter before being approved for COPR.

Funmi01

Apr 12, 2019
Goodmorning house, please I got my AIP and sent in all the required information as requested that is : All documents to be scanned and sent in PDF while each not exceeding 15MB and I got this forwarded message :

I also sent in mine but I never received any Acknowledgement. I hope it is not strange...

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Thanks @Apovine , am referring to this pathway to PR for health care workers, if there's anyone who got COPR without a mail to withdraw their Refugee Claim.
Yes,some got their PR without having ing to withdraw.
Those on H & C already dont have anything to withdraw from the Refugee board before getting their PR.

Reactions: Khejjy

cmunonye3

Star Member
Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone any have an idea on other options available to inquire about my application. Still waiting for my AIP since my application went into process since march. I have requested for GCMS notes with no responce. I have called numerous times, the agents keeps giving me a conflicting information.
Am very worried and I need help

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Does anyone any have an idea on other options available to inquire about my application. Still waiting for my AIP since my application went into process since march. I have requested for GCMS notes with no responce. I have called numerous times, the agents keeps giving me a conflicting information.
I think you should exercise more patience. I know someone personally that his application has been in since January- a week after I submitted mine. No AIP yet. After calling multiple times... Nothing.
He had an interview with CBSA 3 weeks ago and they ask him to come back so they can find out the status of his pathway. Last week.. He went for an interview again and they said they contacted ircc and was told that they should stop his removal. That fact there is no update does not mean that your application has problem.
It is just that there are some rare cases that have delayed. Yours just might be one of them. Have faith

blessed2021

Mar 2, 2021
Happy Sunday great people, I pray more testimonies for us this week.

I would like to know if I can submit sponsor application my spouse with work permit because he is already in Canada as visitor with COPR letter because am stilling for my PR card?

Secondly has anyone ask to call immigration before collecting the passport I was told there is a process to follow for us to get our passport, can someone advice.

Thanks

Reactions: Rpwr86

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
I hate to say this to you but you need to relax,I know how stressfull this whole thing is. IRCC will get back to you. Be patient and keep yourself busy. There's no other way to get info besides those channels you mentioned..Let go and let God do His work. You will be a PR holder before 2022

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
I think you should exercise more patience. I know someone personally that his application has been in since January- a week after I submitted mine. No AIP yet. After calling multiple times... Nothing.
He had an interview with CBSA 3 weeks ago and they ask him to come back so they can find out the status of his pathway. Last week.. He went for an interview again and they said they contacted ircc and was told that they should stop his removal. That fact there is no update does not mean that your application has problem.
It is just that there are some rare cases that have delayed. Yours just might be one of them. Have faith
Well said. Thank you for this. My partner is in this situation too. No AIP since May after he got AOR. Hearing was just canceled last week.. said our Lawyer.So note that something must be delaying your application. Does not necessarily have to be a bad news. In our case our application is somehow complex hence maybe the delay.

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Happy Sunday great people, I pray more testimonies for us this week.

I would like to know if I can submit sponsor application my spouse with work permit because he is already in Canada as visitor with COPR letter because am stilling for my PR card?

Secondly has anyone ask to call immigration before collecting the passport I was told there is a process to follow for us to get our passport, can someone advice.

Thanks
You can go to CBSA office near you with your COPR letter and request for all your documents with them.

Reactions: blessed2021